Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another (35168 Views)

Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by ufuosman(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
17yrs............. make I close mouth
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by ufuosman(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
17yrs............. make I close my mouth
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Kristoclear(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2016
#smh

C'mon! No be so na. This girl jus fall our hand, and a 17 for dat matter.

Nigerians dont do dis na.
We dnt do suicides, no.
We dnt take antidepressants, no
We dnt go to see shrinks, no we dnt f**kn do it

Why? Because we are Nigerians. As it is, being a Nigerian is enough. We are definitely mentally stronger dan depression or anxiety attacks or whatever. Thats the Nigerian orientation.

Its so unfortunate for this poor little gurl. Certain things and certain people has failed her, and I'm not talking about the old dude shagging her.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by talk2saintify(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
aw can a 33 year old date a 17 year old

so senseless.....

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by laudate: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kristoclear:
#smh. C'mon! No be so na. This girl jus fall our hand, and a 17 for dat matter.

Nigerians dont do dis na.
We dnt do suicides, no.
We dnt take antidepressants, no
We dnt go to see shrinks, no we dnt f**kn do it

Why? Because we are Nigerians. As it is, being a Nigerian is enough. We are definitely mentally stronger dan depression or anxiety attacks or whatever. Thats the Nigerian orientation.

Its so unfortunate for this poor little gurl. Certain things and certain people has failed her, and I'm not talking about the old dude shagging her.

No be.....wetin? shocked Nigerians don't do depression? Says who? shocked Guy, wake up, o! Is it because some Nigerians choose to play the ostrich, by pretending mental illness does not exist? Or is it because the other half of Nigerians are quick to attribute cases of depression, anxiety attacks etc., to spiritual causes, witches & wizards instead of seeking professional help?

Bros, these things are increasing by the day, and people need to wake up and seek concrete solutions to it. undecided I blame the girl's family for not providing her with the right kind of emotional and financial support she needed to pull through the situation. As for the guy, the thunder that will fire him is still doing press-up at the international airport. May the girl's soul haunt him for life! angry
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Why will she do a like that, na wo ooo
We never see anything in this world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death / Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette / Armed Robber Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Rivers State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.