Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

See Seductive Pics Of Iggy Azalea As She Is Crowned GQ Magazine Woman Of The Yr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Seductive Pics Of Iggy Azalea As She Is Crowned GQ Magazine Woman Of The Yr (3098 Views)

Idris Elba Is Crowned People’s Sexiest Man Alive For 2018 / Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos / Drake Pictured On A Date With A Curvy Model, Zmeena [see Seductive Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Seductive Pics Of Iggy Azalea As She Is Crowned GQ Magazine Woman Of The Yr by macquis(m): 6:24am On Nov 17, 2016
GQ (formerly Gentlemen’s Quarterly ) is an international monthly men’s magazine based in New York City. The publication focuses on fashion, style, and culture for men, though articles on food, movies, fitness, sex, music, travel, sports, technology, and books are also featured.

Rapper, Iggy Azalea has been named Woman of the year 2016 by GQ Magazine. Congratulations to her.

See more photos:
https://blarckbillboard./2016/11/17/see-seductive-photos-of-iggy-azalea-as-she-is-crowned-gqs-woman-of-the-year-for-2016/

Re: See Seductive Pics Of Iggy Azalea As She Is Crowned GQ Magazine Woman Of The Yr by elvision1(m): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2016
For some strange reason instead of iggy azalea i kept seeing ariana grande. ariana grande.

the girl has bewitched me.

2 Likes

Re: See Seductive Pics Of Iggy Azalea As She Is Crowned GQ Magazine Woman Of The Yr by Jummyjay99(f): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2016
am a fan of ariana grande too.i luv her

1 Like

Re: See Seductive Pics Of Iggy Azalea As She Is Crowned GQ Magazine Woman Of The Yr by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2016
elvision1:
For some strange reason instead of iggy azalea i kept seeing ariana grande. ariana grande.

the girl has bewitched me.
Leave my girl for me oo

1 Like

Re: See Seductive Pics Of Iggy Azalea As She Is Crowned GQ Magazine Woman Of The Yr by elvision1(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Leave my girl for me oo

who is you?

1 Like

Re: See Seductive Pics Of Iggy Azalea As She Is Crowned GQ Magazine Woman Of The Yr by orunto27: 9:57am On Nov 17, 2016
Nairaland is The Best News Media in The Universe.
Re: See Seductive Pics Of Iggy Azalea As She Is Crowned GQ Magazine Woman Of The Yr by orunto27: 10:02am On Nov 17, 2016
Melinda Melenna Trump.
Re: See Seductive Pics Of Iggy Azalea As She Is Crowned GQ Magazine Woman Of The Yr by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
elvision1:

who is you?
Lolz. Is it your like that I like somebody?? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Singer Simi Slammed For Copying Temi Otedola Dress Style, Fan Got Shamed(Photos) / Beyonce's Outfit To Made In America Festival Has People Talking / Endowed Ghanaian Lady Stuns At The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.