Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo (14901 Views)

Nigeria Returns 4 Aircrafts Borrowed From Pakistan For Training (photos) / Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms / Continuing Us Arms Embargo Beyond Buhari, Obama, Says Ex-dss Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by Freshboye1(m): 7:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Dat devil kenya boy called obama ehn na 1 kind bad guy... i think its tym we should b producing our weapon or goingto other country dat is nt under US to buy arms 4rm
Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by eplanning: 7:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Nice. But instead of international security or Bokoharam, their eyes are on Niger Delta Oil.
Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by Yoshy: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2016
With President M. Buhari seen for the dictator he is showing the world to be, no sane government will sell even teargas to Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2016
so finally obama don betray bubu

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by Lordsocrates: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Some Nigerians at that time were even writing the US government not to sell arms to Nigeria.

They also wrote the South African government to keep the seized money meant for arm purchase just to spit GEJ and render him a failure undecided

GEJ is out of the way, can they undo their evil machinations to frustrate the Nigerian state rather than GEJ?

difference, PMB is tryin other options, not just crying four
Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Some Nigerians at that time were even writing the US government not to sell arms to Nigeria.

They also wrote the South African government to keep the seized money meant for arm purchase just to spit GEJ and render him a failure undecided

GEJ is out of the way, can they undo their evil machinations to frustrate the Nigerian state rather than GEJ?

guess they thought hundred years is forever, this country will only move forward until politicians learn not to politicize every thing. To think they blew the whole thing out of proportion at that time just to spit their perceived enemy, forgetting that we are first Nigerians before being political party members

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2016
Progressive01:
They may get their weapons from Jupita for all i care. I just wanna see FFK's newest friends vapourised in their numbers.
Omenka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by talktimi(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2016
grin imagine the fúckery grin Kai Baba and his band of wise fóols are following the exact same path of the "ineffectual buffoon" am I dreaming or do we really have a kindergarten president in Aso rock tongue ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by gurunlocker: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2016
I hope the zombies can now see that GEJ tried his best in purchasing arm during his administration but was frustrated by USA, same thing happening to your backward Messiah......

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by mapet: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2016
Bujumbura:
I want to write to US not to ever sell arms to buhari because he will use it on peaceful demonstrators in Nigeria

Like Helicopter gun ships? The madness worrying you has a key-holder

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by mapet: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2016
predear:
I thot dey said bubus body odour has endeared him to D west?

Yes, but unfortunately this "mess" left by IB is obviously still smelling and we need greater "freshener" to clean up. Don't worry, we will come good soon......
Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by Lilimax(f): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2016
Eldinot4:
undecided the US is supporting or they keep manipulating ur brain to think they are supporting
They're supporting; however, they are treading with caution to avoid the arms from being diverted and enter into the wrong hands!
You know we have a lot Bokoharam sympathizers even in the Military and the government as well. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by Eldinot4(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2016
Lilimax:

They're supporting however, they are treading with caution to avoid the arms from being diverted and enter into the wrong hands!
You know we have a lot Bokoharam sympathizers even in the Military and the government as well. embarassed
I hope so cus i don't trust the US
Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by teecul: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2016
cool cool :ouu
Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by teecul: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2016
wink
Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by mapet: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2016
recievesense:
The fight against terrorism is more about covert ops and strategy. I have always advocated for fighting these terrorist from within. Plant a mole in their midst either by bribe or by Intel since u have some of their guys in custody. It's a thing of morale.

Counterterrorism is a new way of war and not arms. We have enough but as u can see, it's only through war that governments and military divert funds in the name of arms deal. Buhari has learnt from the previous govt and wants to get his own share.

They have the Intel to end this people but someone is benefiting somewhere.

1. You started beautifully till you got to the bolded and started talking as if you're on Osogbo weed.
2. While I agree with you on the covert ops and strategy, there is no evidence that we're not doing that. There's also no evidence that we're doing enough of it anyways. But pray tell, how is America's covert ops cleaning up global terrorism considering that they lost grounds on Syria, Iraq and Libya is seemingly not going away any soon.......
3. Military strategist (which obviously neither you nor I are) knows how to balance the two. With us I see a significant marked progress in that we did some significant things that weakened BH. We cut their food and fuel supply, for starters. We cut their weapons supply mid-way...... What we have to deal with now is their guerrilla tactics, which I believe requires advanced technology and special ops.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2016
Yoshy:
With President M. Buhari seen for the dictator he is showing the world to be, no sane government will sell even teargas to Nigeria.
Tear Gas!!!! That shiii got me laughing

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by Bujumbura(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2016
mapet:

Like Helicopter gun ships? The madness worrying you has a key-holder
buhari will use fighter jet on shiites jux to prove a point

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by Bizibi(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2016
Karma at work.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by recievesense: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2016
mapet:

1. You started beautifully till you got to the bolded and started talking as if you're on Osogbo weed.
2. While I agree with you on the covert ops and strategy, there is no evidence that we're not doing that. There's also no evidence that we're doing enough of it anyways. But pray tell, how is America's covert ops cleaning up global terrorism considering that they lost grounds on Syria, Iraq and Libya is seemingly not going away any soon.......
3. Military strategist (which obviously neither you nor I are) knows how to balance the two. With us I see a significant marked progress in that we did some significant things that weakened BH. We cut their food and fuel supply, for starters. We cut their weapons supply mid-way...... What we have to deal with now is their guerrilla tactics, which I believe requires advanced technology and special ops.

I know you have good manners. Just make your point just like I made mine. Internet does not mean we should be toxic.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2016
Nigeria needs to clear the bokoharam sympathizers within the government and the army before they can defeat bokoharam successfully.
Even a primary 3 student knows that Col. Ali's death was a setup and a sabotage, technically he was a nemesis to bokoharam and they wanted him dead so badly.
As for the weapons we have better cordial relationships with Russia , I thought that by now we will be ordering the Sukhoi Su-30 from Russia instead of that world war 2 relic called the super tucano.
US can go to hades with their weapons, bloody bunch of self righteous pricks. When they were engaging in wars against Iran, Lybia, Syria and Pakistan they didn't know they were also violating human rights.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by Firefire(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

and some people are doing the same now just to spite PMB, Even some some are sponsoring the militants now and also continue sponsoring Boko but i trust PMB to put them to shame.

Buhary is a FAILURE if with all his military trainings some 'people' as you claimed are doing all that you mentioned above.

KARMA is a 'BITCHH'

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by mapet: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2016
I think at times we need to subtley tell America to go fvck themselves. There grouse this time around is a veiled human rights excuse at the expense of saving human lives. While Nigeria has been deemed one of the most potent forces in UN operations, it is ironical that US will treat us this way.

But this is a reality check. We need to start building our own strength and developing our own weapons. How much of the military budget is going into Research and Development? India has built their jet fighter planes, so is Pakistan and also China. China recently tested their 2nd/3rd Aircraft carrier...... FG needs to fund a joint project with Proforce/Innosons/any other manufacutring coy/Partnership with Brazilian or Russian firm to develop a prototype Made-in-Nigeria fighter plane and choppers in the next 5years

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by repogirl(f): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2016
I thought Obama was Buhari's best friend.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by mapet: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2016
recievesense:

I know you have good manners. Just make your point just like I made mine. Internet does not mean we should be toxic.

I think my manners are noble enough to identify an idiotic rant
Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by mapet: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2016
Bujumbura:
buhari will use fighter jet on shiites jux to prove a point

OK, it is high time you lay off PS2
Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by CSTR13: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2016
dumo1:
Nigeria needs to clear the bokoharam sympathizers within the government and the army before they can defeat bokoharam successfully.
Even a primary 3 student knows that Col. Ali's death was a setup and a sabotage, technically he was a nemesis to bokoharam and they wanted him dead so badly.
As for the weapons we have better cordial relationships with Russia , I thought that by now we will be ordering the Sukhoi Su-30 from Russia instead of that world war 2 relic called the super tucano.
US can go to hades with their weapons, bloody bunch of self righteous pricks. When they were engaging in wars against Iran, Lybia, Syria and Pakistan they didn't know they were also violating human rights.
Go and produce your own weapons which you would use in killing innocent people.
US is not selling you weapons.
Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by Bujumbura(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2016
mapet:

OK, it is high time you lay off PS2
hey go and take your zoneB drugs
Re: Nigeria Looks To Russia, Pakistan For Arms, With Continuing US Embargo by vislabraye(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2016
recievesense:
The fight against terrorism is more about covert ops and strategy. I have always advocated for fighting these terrorist from within. Plant a mole in their midst either by bribe or by Intel since u have some of their guys in custody. It's a thing of morale.

Counterterrorism is a new way of war and not arms. We have enough but as u can see, it's only through war that governments and military divert funds in the name of arms deal. Buhari has learnt from the previous govt and wants to get his own share.

They have the Intel to end this people but someone is benefiting somewhere.

That's the job of the DSS but they prefer to break down the houses of judges and arrest political opponents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC / Only 8 Parties Have Submitted Lists Of Candidates, Says INEC / INEC Uncovers New Methods Of Vote-buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.