Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today (4229 Views)

Stubborn Nnamdi Kanu Goes Back To Radio Biafra Today / Live Update: Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Ecowas Court Today / Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Deepfreezer:
and who is going to detain him for that long? You and i know that Dasuki, el zakazay and Nnamdi kanu are coming out soon.
I dont know anything like that, but what i do know is that they are going to be in the freezer for a very long time to come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
hummerwise:
We all know this case was always going to be adjourned.. That miscreant spent 2015 xmas in prison.. I can bet my money on it he will be spending his 2016 xmas in kuje... Pikin wey talk sey hin mama no go sleep.. Him sef no sef no go close eye...
Iduro osi ibere osi fun eni ti o gbodo mi...
Nnamdi kanu has just started....
The country will show him the zoo she is made of...
so you've finally agreed that the country is a zoo. Nice development, Nnamdi Kanu is working.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today by kettle84(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Israeljones:

If yu r not such an illiterate to understand what the meaning of INTENT is literally or even as a law term.. Yu wud atleast undertand it from football perspective ... If a player is presumed to av an intent to make a tackle on another player even tho there is no contact but there is a malicious intent.. The culprit player would be given is matching order atleast a yellow card depending on the severity of such act.. This analogy is based on football oo.. Not to talk of someone who ordered the death of tribes and pastors and also soliciting for guns(to me the sounds like a malicious intent) ...
You shud read more on malicious intent my brother stop bin ignorant or forever hold ur peace
By your 'INTENT' analogy, it can be said that Buhari or the north is boko haram when Buhari declared that an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north.when Buhari declared that baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood should he loose an election and other malicious statements that gave rise to the destruction of lives in 2011.your president has made more dangerous statements with 'INTENT' to causes harm and many actually gave rise to deaths and destruction like in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today by Victorvexz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yoshy:
you have lost touch with reality..M. Buhari will be very foolish if he sanctions that considering the current political situation in Nigeria.
U are the one who have lost touch with reality. U haven't yet realized he does not need the south east in anyway. The last election proved this. Without the south east vote, buhari still won. U are the ones that suppose to go on ur knees to beg Buhari, because the south east is not relevant in the scheme of things right now, and that's what u have not figured out yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today by Yoshy: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Victorvexz:

U are the one who have lost touch with reality. U haven't yet realized he does not need the south east in anyway. The last election proved this. Without the south east vote, buhari still won. U are the ones that suppose to go on ur knees to beg Buhari, because the south east is relevant in the scheme of things right now, and that's what u have not figured out yet
lets see how he will win with only the north since he is already at loggerheads with south(especially yoruba leaders).
Re: IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Israeljones:

Nope,, you and your kind should thread with caution,,, your leader started the war songs.... As long as am concern you people are not igbos but rascals under the umbrella of the igbo nation to cause this country a havoc....
You people tends to have faulty braynes and we as patriotic Nigerians are hell bent on fixing it for you.....
patriotic zombies

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today by Victorvexz(m): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yoshy:
lets see how he will win with only the north since he is already at loggerheads with south(especially yoruba leaders).
Let us see how Nnamdi kanu will be released while Buhari remains in power. Just as the last election shocked u enemies of Nigeria, expect major shock with Buhari victory in 2019. That is to say, start preparing for Kanu inprisonment till 2023. And for ur information, Buhari is not at loggerhead with the south west, so eat ur hearts out, it must be really frustrating for u to come from an irrelevant region/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today by Yoshy: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Victorvexz:

Let us see how Nnamdi kanu will be released while Buhari remains in power. Just as the last election shocked u enemies of Nigeria, expect major shock with Buhari victory in 2019. That is to say, start preparing for Kanu inprisonment till 2023. And for ur information, Buhari is not at loggerhead with the south west, so eat ur hearts out, it must be really frustrating for u to come from an irrelevant region/
Now i know am responding to a zombie and not just anyhow zombie, a very stupid one. Recession/hardship everywhere, even the hausas and yorubas in my area are complaining bitterly. Top politicians are already shifting signals..well 2019 will tell. As for where i came from, an average igbo man feeds comfortably without any govt help and we will keep being succesful, i guess that's why you are so bittered about us.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today by Victorvexz(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yoshy:
Now i know am responding to a zombie and not just anyhow zombie, a very stupid one. Recession/hardship everywhere, even the hausas and yorubas in my area are complaining bitterly. Top politicians are already shifting signals..well 2019 will tell. As for where i came from, an average igbo man feeds comfortably without any govt help and we will keep being succesful, i guess that's why you are so bittered about us.
Lol, the successful igbos are the ones living outside the south east, I was talking about the irrelevance of southeast as a region and not igbos. The Yoruba and Hausa also feeds themselves comfortably, they don't wait for the government to put food in their mouth, after all they must work. So stop making it seem as if living comfortably and not depending on the government is only peculiar to the igbos. After all the The south east cannot do without the federal allocation, no south east state can stand on its own without Niger delta oil. Success of the igbos is only individual and not regional. Ur region is still the worst and government dependent like like the north. U want Biafra but u still depend on the government for revenue. Hypocritical and shameless biafrans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today by Yoshy: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Victorvexz:

Lol, the successful igbos are the ones living outside the south east, I was talking about the irrelevance of southeast as a region and not igbos. The Yoruba and Hausa also feeds themselves comfortably, they don't wait for the government to put food in their mouth, after all they must work. So stop making it seem as if living comfortably and not depending on the government is only peculiar to the igbos. After all the The south east cannot do without the federal allocation, no south east state can stand on its own without Niger delta oil. Success of the igbos is only individual and not regional. Ur region is still the worst and government dependent like like the north. U want Biafra but u still depend on the government for revenue. Hypocritical and shameless biafrans
I wont dignify your idiosyncrasy with a responce again, bros i have better use for my time. Bye!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today by Uteghe(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
HOW BUHARI SUPPORTS KANU AND IPOB
By turning blind eye as Ipob wrecks havoc on fellow Igbos, Buhari has shown support for Ipob. Though few in number,Ipob has shown itself an emerging terror gang tailored after local robbery gangs. Kanu has confessed he's training suicide bombers,he begged for guns and boast he will raise an army. While we agree,he's lying to a great extent,one must acknowledge the extortion,rape,torture and murder the touts in IPOB has commited in Igboland. IPOB knows it can't smell abuja,so they limit their terrorist activities to SE. Agitated by rejection of their murderous ideas by Igbos, they resort to violence. Recall that Kanu had vowed to kill Igbo leaders. Kanu condemned Christianity and ordered his followers to kill and maim Christians. Recently,a catholic priest was beaten to pulp by Ipob in Anambra state. Elders are abused because Kanu pits children against parents. Like Boko HARAM,Kanu uses the anti whiteman rhetoric while he lives in UK and wear English clothing. Even in jail,Kanu is allowed to roam freely by the Pmb govt. Is this not an anti Igbo plot by APC?
Re: IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today by Uteghe(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
IGBOS DON'T WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA
Forget the whole Biafra biz,Igbos will rather have their testicles pounded in a mortar than secede from Nigeria. Igbos have remained the singular tribe ready to clutch to Nigeria no matter what. Check this out.
1. Every day,hundreds of Igbos migrate to northern and SW Nigeria. Those tribes don't reciprocate in kind.
2. Ohaneze declared support for One Nigeria.
3. Ohaneze Youths said they'll never leave Nigeria.
4. Igbo leaders in North said they'll remain in Nigeria.
5. Igbo clergy,Trad Rulers,Musicians,Footballers, Students, Corpers,all want Nigeria.
6. PM News revealed Igbos contributed largest in online funding for Pmb election.
7. The only place Pmb got title during campaign was Aba (He was conferred with Ogbuagu of Aba).
8. Ifeanyi Ubah's Club just won Nigeria premier league.
9. Even the thief called Kanu sponsored mock Nigeria League in Kuje.
10. Igbos are holding and still lobbying for political office in Nigeria.
11. Kanu has made Ipob a tool for mere blackmail of Buhari into giving presidency to an Igbo senator I will soon name. This is why Ipob can't pressure Igbo Nass members to move motion for self govt. Nigeria got independence from Britain,not by abusing the Queen, but by Enahoro's motion for self govt.
Finally,Kanu remains accursed for deceiving vulnerable, illiterate Igbos to death. Kanu is doomed. The people he has killed will hunt him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today by Igboid: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
hummerwise:

I wud have added to this but... It wont still change anything.... This people are just emotionally, politically, strategically, educationally,, everythingtionally ddaafftt

Really?

What's your group. Let's compare and contrast your achievements with those of Ndiigbo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today by Igboid: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Uteghe:
IGBOS DON'T WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA
Forget the whole Biafra biz,Igbos will rather have their testicles pounded in a mortar than secede from Nigeria. Igbos have remained the singular tribe ready to clutch to Nigeria no matter what. Check this out.
1. Every day,hundreds of Igbos migrate to northern and SW Nigeria. Those tribes don't reciprocate in kind.
2. Ohaneze declared support for One Nigeria.
3. Ohaneze Youths said they'll never leave Nigeria.
4. Igbo leaders in North said they'll remain in Nigeria.
5. Igbo clergy,Trad Rulers,Musicians,Footballers, Students, Corpers,all want Nigeria.
6. PM News revealed Igbos contributed largest in online funding for Pmb election.
7. The only place Pmb got title during campaign was Aba (He was conferred with Ogbuagu of Aba).
8. Ifeanyi Ubah's Club just won Nigeria premier league.
9. Even the thief called Kanu sponsored mock Nigeria League in Kuje.
10. Igbos are holding and still lobbying for political office in Nigeria.
11. Kanu has made Ipob a tool for mere blackmail of Buhari into giving presidency to an Igbo senator I will soon name. This is why Ipob can't pressure Igbo Nass members to move motion for self govt. Nigeria got independence from Britain,not by abusing the Queen, but by Enahoro's motion for self govt.
Finally,Kanu remains accursed for deceiving vulnerable, illiterate Igbos to death. Kanu is doomed. The people he has killed will hunt him.

Mere incoherent rantings!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIMASA Shuts 3 Jetties, Port Facilities / Yoruba Nation To Nigeria: Let's Restructure Or We Have Oduduwa Republic. / Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.