Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

This Camry Was Stolen This Morning - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Camry Was Stolen This Morning (3198 Views)

Can Anyone Pls Assess This Camry For Me? / My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen This Morning In Surulere / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by kingori: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2016
Guys

This 2009 Blue Camry with registration number KJA 196 CH was stolen this morning in Lagos ilasamaja specifically.
Please reach out to 08057098932 or 08032009281 or 08032019281 if it is seen anywhere.

Thanks

Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by Mockinbird: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2016
what a clean ride...
Ilasa is a den of baddos.
they may have taken it to ladipo or berger yard to pieces.
sorry o
Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by dokiOloye(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2016
Robbed at gunpoint or stolen from where it was parked?
Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Not again.
Such a fine car...
If say my car fine like this, I won't be parking it anywhere I see free space. The Lord return your car .
Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by Kjnwancaro: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
I hope you have written a statement at the police station. If you have a car tracker inastalled then don't dull it. Wish you good luck.
Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
the chassis is more important.

Chassis is: JTNBE46K473675654

1 Like

Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Everyday someone loses his car at gun point. Cars parked in public car parks are not safe either as car thieves employ ingenious methods of breaking into parked vehicles. Stopping your car from being stolen is almost impossible in today’s world but with our car Tracking & Fleet Management Service there will be peace of mind. Our car tracker service secures your automobile and aids with the quick recovery when the unexpected happens. It also gives you peace of mind as you can conveniently ascertain the state of your car anywhere anytime.

The features of our car tracking device include Tamper alert to alert you when the system is tampered with. You can also ascertain the speed of the vehicle with this system.

It comes with an early warning movement sensor that alerts users of a vehicle’s movement whether the ignition is on or off. To activate this feature all you need is to send an SMS. This feature can be very useful if you pack your car in a public car park say in a shopping mall or even a church.

Users of our car tracking device can also set the area within which a vehicle can operate. Once the vehicle leaves the Area, you will be alerted by the system. For example setting the Area as ikeja will cause the auto tracking system to alert you once the car leaves ikeja. This Automobile tracking service is also good for companies large or small for managing fleet.

for more information about our car Tracking & Fleet Management
visit www.vehicletracker.com.ng
CALL/WHATSAPP 08144758217
Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
That's why I support JUNGLE JUSTICE.
Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by hushyp(m): 12:08am On Nov 18, 2016
kingori:
Guys

This 2009 Blue Camry with registration number KJA 196 CH was stolen this morning in Lagos ilasamaja specifically.
Please reach out to 08057098932 or 08032009281 or 08032019281 if it is seen anywhere.

Thanks

this is the same ar aomeone wants to sell on nairaland for 1m. only changed plates. check n
auto section
Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 18, 2016
Two car brands I can never buy with my money or accept even as gifts (I will immediately put it on sale).

1.) All Toyota Models

2.) All Honda Models

As moths are drawn to a flame, so are armed-robbers drawn to these overrated cars.

If you've ever driven a Bmw or Benz, you won't ever want to drive any other car again.

@OP - May the irunmoles console you for your loss.

PS: Toyota & Honda fans, no offense intended.

5 Likes

Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by divinelove(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2016
kingori:
Guys

Thanks

I hope you have reported it to the police BC beyond finding the car if they use the car for robbery na double kasala for u. You can't be driving 2009 Camry without some security in it. Good luck finding it
Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Zoharariel:
Two car brands I can never buy with my money or accept even as gifts (I will immediately put it on sale).

1.) All Toyota Models

2.) All Honda Models

As moths are drawn to a flame, so are armed-robbers drawn to these overrated cars.

If you've ever driven a Bmw or Benz, you won't ever want to drive any other car again.

Naso.
Karl Benz, we done hear you...how is Mercedes? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by Phrankin(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Zoharariel:

1.) All Toyota Models

2.) All Honda Models

How many your country don produce?

2 Likes

Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by ba7man(m): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2016
Zoharariel:

1.) All Toyota Models

2.) All Honda Models

Do You have information on the stolen car?

If "No", I don't think the stolen car's owner cares about your car choices.
Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Hello, everyone, happy weekend. Contact us for vehicle tracking installation services nationwide @/cheaper price you cannot afford to miss, we have different prices and package for your budget, contact us today don't wait still your car got stolen, call /WhatsApp 08144758217 , www.vehicletracker.com.ng

1 Like

Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 27, 2016
shocked
Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 03, 2016
Everyday someone loses his car at gun point. Cars parked in public car parks are not safe either as car thieves employ ingenious methods of breaking into parked vehicles. Stopping your car from being stolen is almost impossible in today’s world but with our Car Tracking & Fleet Management Service there will be peace of mind. Our Car Tracking service secures your automobile and aids with the quick recovery when the unexpected happens. It also gives you peace of mind as you can conveniently ascertain the state of your car anywhere anytime.
The features of our car tracking device include Tamper alert to alert you when the system is tampered with. You can also ascertain the speed of the vehicle with this system.
It comes with an early warning movement sensor that alerts users of a vehicle’s movement whether the ignition is on or off. To activate this feature all you need is to send an SMS. This feature can be very useful if you pack your car in a public car park say in a shopping mall or even a church.
Users of our car tracking device can also set the area within which a vehicle can operate. Once the vehicle leaves the Area, you will be alerted by the system. For example setting the Area as ikeja will cause the auto tracking system to alert you once the car leaves ikeja. This Automobile tracking service is also good for companies large or small for managing fleet.
for more information about our Car Tracking & Fleet Management Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217 , Vist our website www.vehicletracker.com.ng
Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by bravolad(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2016
Zoharariel:
1.) All Toyota Models
2.) All Honda Models

I don't understand how this relates to the stolen car. A Benz was reportedly stolen in Wuse 2 recently. Any car can be stolen if it's targeted.

May God help the owner to recover the car.

1 Like

Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by kingreign(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Zoharariel:

1.) All Toyota Models

2.) All Honda Models

Do you have a personal beef with the victim?
If No, why all these bull crap?
Grow up dude and stop commenting like a 'kidult'

May God help the owner recover his/her car.

1 Like

Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by sultaan(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
kingreign:

Do you have a personal beef with the victim?
If No, why all these bull crap?
Grow up dude and stop commenting like a 'kidult'

May God help the owner recover his/her car.

I believe he was merely stating his opinion based on the tendency of these brands been stolen.

There was no direct or indirect statement made toward OP or any other user.

We are sensitive at a time of loss like this but sometimes a more realistic measure should be considered by every user now/later to reduce their chance of going through this same unfortunate situation

3 Likes

Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by fatbims: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
May God locate the car for you!!!
Pls try some other brands, Benz, bmw, Peugeot are lovely brands too. Stop listening to your lazy repairers who advise you against these brands. You are your own security!!!
Re: This Camry Was Stolen This Morning by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 25, 2016
Thanks to all our esteem customers, Merry Christmas to you and prosperous new year, we still remain your tested and trusted vehicles security and recovery company..... We give you the value for your money. order for your car tracking installation and pay after installation call/whatsapp 08144758217 or visit our website www.vehicletracker.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Snake Living In A Mans Bike For Months With Out His Knowledge / Honda Steering Rack Adjustment / Tuning The Old Car - Renault 19, Chamade, 1994

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.