Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:28 PM

Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture (13930 Views)

Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) / Brazilian Man Eulogize Ifa And Masquerade In Yoruba . Photos & Video / Alaafin Raises Alarm Over Assault On Yoruba Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by baby124: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2016
This is not news. They even do the traditional religion more than us.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by YhungPablo(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2016
Am +1 Today.. HBD to me.. NairaLanders pls show me love.

5 Likes

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by Adebowale89(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2016
yes o Yoruba ni ASA, Yoruba ni iwa to je oba ewa

we greet good morning, not good money

omo ka'ro ojire ninu ile.....ipenle ooo!

7 Likes

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by omofunaab(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2016
cowardSeun:
Poor foreigners...

They should beware of SOKA forest else na their skeletons AIT go show us.

Those guys are not smiling

You mean the human parts those devilish Ritualists do buy in east for just 20k?

Isn't that the amount you people sell new born babies in your baby factory down in the east?

9 Likes

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by blingxx(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2016
cowardSeun:
Poor foreigners...

They should beware of SOKA forest else na their skeletons AIT go show us.

Those guys are not smiling

grin

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by OmoIgala: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2016
YourNemesis:
This is great.
If I should return to this earth 10 times over, I would chose 10 times to return as a Yoruba Omoluabi.
wink wink smiley
Coz we just rock.

wooow! shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by desire222(f): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Who cares, oil soup eating afonjas that's what they will always be to me.
Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by progress69: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

yoruba people how far..?? grin grin

[img]http://i./ibK5SlYPPOjRu.gif[/img]

Where u dey get this your GIFs from sef.lol

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by desire222(f): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nobody is fighting with you. Omo afonja.
Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by drnoel: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
Olu317:
Looking at Yorubas of Hispanic complexion though far away but not forgetting their ancestral home and wanting to learn more about their Ethnicity. Indeed ,this is beautiful to behold...Kudos to Yorubas for finding their ancestry home back in Yoruba land. God bless my Yoruba Race

Please someone shout out to the Brazilians, the lost tribe of yorubas. Not like some peeps here on NL claiming to be Israeli. Isreali should claim to be igbos not the other way around.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by Phantoxxix(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mockinbird:
We've got a rich root and culture to unveil.
We're not like the basterrd ugu hawkin isreli wannabe Igbos.

When last did you have a bath? Seriously is smelling like a dead animal one of your rich cultures?
Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by olason(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Some of those statements above is one of the reason NIGERIA Can never move forward,,,, stupid egocentric and tribalism...instead of us to unite , we continue to envy one another and throw trantrum to one another. lets celebrate one another....one luv

4 Likes

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by YourNemesis: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
desire222:

Is that why you decided to mop your face with pancake like a yellow ghost? grin

10 Likes

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by Originalsly: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Olu317:
Yorubas of Hispanic complexion
Hmmmm..... interesting.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by Mockinbird: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
Phantoxxix:

When last did you have a bath? Seriously is smelling like a dead animal one of your rich cultures?
Two legged stool sample, i've come across rotting bodies that are less offensive than you are.
Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by drnoel: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Olu20090:
Yorubaa culture rocks. Haters go and die!

No hating bros only in ur mind
Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by engreo(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
walcruise:
Igbos WOULDN'T LIKE THIScheesy
did u mean osus

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by drnoel: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
biggboy:
Some tribe won't like this news ooogrin

Omo Yoruba ni mi oo

Like which tribe? Smh
Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by drnoel: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
zero8zero:
Do Biafrans Inyanmiri have any extension aside the landlocke region?. This news will make them drink OSU poison.
Truth is mine*

Ur idiocy has no remedy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by drnoel: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mockinbird:
We've got a rich root and culture to unveil.
We're not like the basterrd ugu hawkin isreli wannabe Igbos.

Insults uncalled for. Isreali wanna be u call them but they have sound minds amongst them
Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
drnoel:

No hating bros only in ur mind

Lol.
Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by Mockinbird: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
drnoel:

Insults uncalled for. Isreali wanna be u call them but they have sound minds amongst them
"Exactly"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by Mockinbird: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
olason:
Some of those statements above is one of the reason NIGERIA Can never move forward,,,, stupid egocentric and tribalism...instead of us to unite , we continue to envy one another and throw trantrum to one another. lets celebrate one another....one luv
Why don't you go play in the traffic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by Mockinbird: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
desire222:
If you've any problem with Yoruba, write it on a piece of paper and stick it up your ass..
Yuk!

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by engreo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
zero8zero:
Do Biafrans Inyanmiri have any extension aside the landlocke region?. This news will make them drink OSU poison.
Truth is mine*
extension ke? Even, within the five states they occupied self, some tribes still deny them and they are try to brake away from them leaving them with three or two states

4 Likes

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by justmenoni: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Awa omo oodua, Oodua agbe wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by strenghtt: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
YoRubA rocks!! Just love d tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by seenter84: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
I love my Yoruba beeaches

Money or no money

Dem go phunk u
Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by drnoel: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
strenghtt:
YoRubA rocks!! Just love d tribe.

Yep on that we both agree. Just like igbos, niger deltans, igalas, efiks e.t.c rock. Enof said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by desire222(f): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Yeah, that's the concept. I'm advertising the goods I deal on. But in all your life, you will never be able to afford that powder. (Black Up Matifying fluid foundation) It is for people that have class, not for a low life like you.
Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by danot1030: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
the ipob youths will come here to tell us that the Jews tourists is planning to promote the yiibos culture now.
Re: Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture by OKTolu: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Some people will be like kin lon sele si awon omo Yoruba yii,but bottom line is all other tribes comes from oduduwa,quote me and die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Benin Men Love Large Families? / Osole Gbewa 15 Million Tabi 9million. / Top 10 Yoruba Names You Never Guessed Were Arabic Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.