Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,215 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:46 AM

What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja (2011 Views)

What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In / MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja by browniex: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2016
greetings everyone. please i need useful inputs, i have been hustling in Lagos for the past 4years, and ihave been able to save 3milllion naira, but i want to relocate to abuja and start something. because iam kind of tired of lagos, so please i want to know the kind of businesses i can do in abuja with the said amount. thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja by Oldlayez: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2016
browniex:
greetings everyone. please i need useful inputs, i have been hustling in Lagos for the past 4years, and ihave been able to save 3milllion naira, but i want to relocate to abuja and start something. because iam kind of tired of lagos, so please i want to know the kind of businesses i can do in abuja with the said amount. thanks in anticipation.

Invest it in MMM.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2016
Seems the only way forwards to lazy people is MMM
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja by browniex: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2016
thanks for your suggestion, but i heard that MMM is 30percent, how come your saying am going to get 100percent returns.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja by browniex: 10:29am On Nov 17, 2016
please how real is MMM.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja by matrixme(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2016
Invest in agribusiness. You can get quality garri Ijebu and repackage it attractively. Also catfish or poultry business is a sure bet
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja by ibrahimmusa693: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2016
browniex:
If you want a stress and risks free business, then consider PMC. You earn income daily. I first saw the opportunity here in nairaland. It is great. This is the link: http://www.paypmc.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2016
Contact me on whatapp 0 8 0 7 8 5 2 9 3 0 5

Let me introduce you to Bitcoin investment
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja by uboma(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Papikush:
Seems the only way forwards to lazy people is MMM

You are so on point Sir.

MMM is for lazy and greedy persons.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja by overhypedsteve(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
browniex:
I ve got a sound and sure business plan that would definitely give you returns. Watsapp me let's talk 08100661236. My condition is that you allow me to manage the business and pay me salary from the profit.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja by CoolFreeday(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
you can invest it to be yielding interest for you while you work and yearn more.
We offer 5% compounded interest on yearly basis, which means we give interest on interest as the years go by and your fund is secured, with insurance cover! We are a strong financial organisation that have existed over 100years, we don't play we that.
Remember, the security of your fund should be your utmost priority here too. So when considering options, think of that and consider trust too

#Contact me for more info if you want to go our way!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja by Jayjay0(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
browniex:
please how real is MMM.
MMM is 100% real with a good working system. If you invest your 3 million you will get almost 4million or more.

You can register under this link http:///?i=egbunagerald@gmail.com or whats app me on +233236833569
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja by darexkey(m): 6:51am On Nov 18, 2016
Invest in ICT centre/computer business centre and you will be glad you did. For more info call/whatsapp 07039359066
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja by Goalseeker: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
ibrahimmusa693:

If you want a stress and risks free business, then consider PMC. You earn income daily. I first saw the opportunity here in nairaland. It is great. This is the link: http://www.paypmc.com
OP, thanks for sharing this information. I tried it, and it is working. Their daily payment comes very early in the morning, everyday-by-day.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja by viczo(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
invest in bet9ja business imagine if you can have like four shops in abuja you will have rest of mind if you can divide the money into two invest #1.5million in two shops will the and invest the rest in other venture with time those two shop will give birth to more shops.email me if you are interested I'm also based in abuja.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja by viczo(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
invest in bet9ja business imagine if you can have like four shops in abuja you will have rest of mind if you can divide the money into two invest #1.5million in two shops,and invest the rest in other venture with time those two shops will give birth to more shops.email me if you are interested I'm also based in abuja.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 3million Naira In Abuja by larrymannmide: 4:45am On Apr 20, 2017
Why not try your hands on Global Telecommunication and Bills payment business. My email oluscoesquire1@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Binary Options Made Easy / Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad / Who Wants To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.