Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? (14716 Views)

The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by posakosa(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2009
^^^^ blood of jesus---- my, my, now im getting hungry
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 2:43am On Nov 16, 2009
Eba + Ila ogbono for dinner . . . . . . grin
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2009
Breakfast: Nothing yet, just pineapple juice

Lunch: Gotta find sth undecided

Dinner: Hopefully, I rem tongue
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by No2Atheism(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
FL Gators:

Breakfast: Nothing yet, just pineapple juice

Lunch: Gotta find sth undecided

Dinner: Hopefully, I rem tongue

Someone is dieting . . .
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2009
No2Atheism:

Someone is dieting . . .
nope, that's not dieting.

Its called, "I need to go grocery shopping ASAP" sad
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2009
Brekkie-Water
Lunch- Jollof rice and chicken
Dinner- Spag bol.

Snack- 2 apples and 2 cups of tea.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mavenbox: 2:03am On Nov 17, 2009
[exits thread  kiss kissing it goodbye]
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by echobee(f): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2009
morning-romance
afternoon- kissing
evening-sex
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by lovemoi2(f): 2:11am On Nov 20, 2009
^^^^^
best way to diet
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by stilletos: 2:20am On Nov 21, 2009
Breakie An apple and orange
Lunch Ceasar salad wrap
Dinner Indomie
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:35am On Nov 21, 2009
No B'fast . . . . . Greek restaurant for Lunch . . . . . broccoli soup for dinner
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by koolchicco: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2009
Break Fast- NA
Brunch- An apple
Lunch- Plantain Porridge with Grilled Chicken/Veg
Dinner- Plenty of Water
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Epi: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2009
I had brunch today - glass of grape juice and 2 boil eggs
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 22, 2009
Breakfasst, nothing

Lunch- 1/2 plate of apple pie

Dinner- spicy jollof rice, fried dodo and fried meat. Baked some brownies smeared with creamy supreme vanilla frosting.
All made by yours truly kiss
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by lovemoi2(f): 4:28am On Nov 22, 2009
breakfast---- just coffee, was in a haste
lunch----- had cookies 2 or 3
dinner---- in the plane now waiting for it to be served

oh how i love eating airplane food cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

uhmmmmmmmmmmmm cheesy

Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by lovemoi2(f): 4:44am On Nov 22, 2009
uhmmmm cheesy cheesy

Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by posakosa(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2009
u love eating air plane food ? ----- undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2009
airplane food is alright. i kinda like eating it too.
it pretty much depends on what airline though.

@ love2moi
where are you on your way to?
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by posakosa(m): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2009
i don't know which airline food that looks like that.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by lovemoi2(f): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2009
posakosa:

u love eating air plane food ? -----   undecided undecided undecided undecided
i dont see how thats yah business undecided

THE-AMAKA:

@ love2moi
where are you on your way to?

dubai,
actually i love the meal served in emirates airlines and their service is also beautiful, its like first class all the way cheesy
yah some airline sucks wink, like when i used thai air, i hated the flight and the food
thats why i'm stucked with emirates
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by posakosa(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2009
lovemoi2:

you posted in a pubic forum---- undecided
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by lovemoi2(f): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2009
posakosa:

you posted in a pubic forum---- undecided

ok eat yahself out
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by posakosa(m): 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2009
lovemoi2:

ok eat yahself out

Sharap dia--- foolish thing.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by lovemoi2(f): 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2009
posakosa:

Sharap dia---  foolish thing.

the first to always react negatively is always the one guilty of being a fool
since you insulted in a rude way first
then i guess we know who the fool is

ignoring a fool is the best answer, and now that i have figured you are a fool, i am ignoring you from now on
fool
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by posakosa(m): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2009
lovemoi2:

the first to always react is always the one guilty of being a fool
since you insulted in a rude way
then i guess we know who the fool is

I don't see what the big deal is in asking whether or not you like eating air plane food---- if you want me to mind my business then don't post in a PUBLIC FORUM--- ok little girl. Foolish thing---- kiss
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by koolchicco: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lovemoi2:

dubai, i'm stucked with emirates

Soz, Am yet to be on an airplane hence dis question: What kinda foods are served in-flight?

Any chance of getting pounded yam?
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by posakosa(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2009
lovemoi2:

ignoring a fool is the best answer, and now that i have figured you are a fool, i am ignoring you from now on
fool

your parents thought well---- oponu oshi!
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by koolchicco: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2009
posakosa:

your parents thought well---- oponu oshi!

Baba I no wht u can do. You no dey mercy 4 them. grin

Easy ooo! wink
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by posakosa(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2009
Boss, how far na?! Happy Sunday--- cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2009
pasakosa and love2moi ahn ahn!
stop fighting.

EMIRATES?!?!?!  shocked shocked shocked that airline no be cheap ooooo. i heard its a very pricey airline, even for economy class.
well im a huge aviation freak and i do like to keep tabs on certain airlines.
i wish i had a reason to fly emirates.  sad
and youre going to Dubai?!?!?! shocked hope you enjoy yourself oooooooo.
that place no be small tin.
even though im not in Lagos or Nigeria, it makes Lagos look like my backyard. lol
Dubai oooooo.
hope you enjoy yourself!! how long are you staying? you have family there or just for a vacation?
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by koolchicco: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2009
posakosa:

Boss, how far na?! Happy Sunday---  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Posa I dey ooo! Just came bak from. . . a while ago

I see say u don dey wound some pipo 4 here. grin

ehn, lest I forget, ;lemme add . . . for ma messenger. Kool?
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by posakosa(m): 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2009
Dear Amaka----

it is not my intention to fight--- I just asked her why she likes air plane food and she's here sweating over rubbish---- undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Exotic Delicacies Exclusive To Northern Nigeria / Nigerian Low Calorie Diet / Does Habib Yoghurt Make You Lose Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.