Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments (26504 Views)

Obasanjo Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption, Sits On Stolen Wealth - Fayose / Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family / Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by DONSMITH123(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2016
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari has lamented that some Nigerians who had corruptly enriched themselves in the past are currently using the stolen funds to wage war against his administration.

He said the situation has made his administration’s ongoing anti-corruption war “tough and grueling.”

According to a statement on Thursday by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, the President spoke on Thursday in a meeting he had with the United States Secretary of State, John Kerry, on the margins of conference on climate change, COP22, in Marrakech, Morocco,

Although he said corruption was fighting vigorously back, the President assured Kerry that the anti-graft war would be won.

Buhari said corrupt people had accumulated a formidable arsenal of illicit wealth, which they were now deploying against the government on diverse fronts.

“But it is a war we are determined to win, and which we will win. People of goodwill are behind us, countries like America and many others are with us, and we will surely win,” he said.

http://punchng.com/corrupt-nigerians-fighting-stolen-wealth-buhari-laments/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Oldlayez: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2016
Oga Buhari we beg oh.. btw, when is dollar crashing to N1?

Buhari is a fucking Liar

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by FSBoperator: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2016
The old Fool keeps blaming everyone else for his fckups

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by DONSMITH123(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2016
Oldlayez:
Oga Buhari we dey oh.. btw, when is dollar crashing to N1?

Buhari is a fucking Liar

2098 cheesy cheesy cheesy

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by cyberguy72(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2016
Excuses Galore as if he is even waging any genuine war against corruption.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2016
I Hope Babachir Lawal is not using the 270million he used in Trimming Grasses at IDP centres to Old Trafford Standard to Fight you Sir grin grin

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by talktonase(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2016
Were you expecting them to sit and watch while you whipp their asses

7 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Firefire(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2016
Old age and wisdom are two different things.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Xflint(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2016
lets keep watching but pls dont wail sir
Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by sarrki(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2016
Firefire:
Old age and wisdom are two different things.

When yours come we will definitely see it

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Firefire(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:

When yours come we will definitely see it

Tell the brain dead individual to please vacate and allow more competent person to take over.

It's high time Buhary resigned. angry

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by uwagimboo: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2016
so these corrupt folks re stronger than Nigerian institutions, the power of presidency

Oga keep fooling ur wives at the other room..

Old dried walking stick...

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by DONSMITH123(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I Hope Babachir Lawal is not using the 270million he used in Trimming Grasses at IDP centres to Old Trafford Standard to Fight you Sir grin grin

grin grin grin grin sarrki can answer that cheesy

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2016
DONSMITH123:

2098 cheesy cheesy cheesy
wailing sombie grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Sibrah: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2016
It is a natural process sir . . .

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by policy12: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2016
Before nko with which money you wan make them fight you?
Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by DONSMITH123(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

wailing sombie grin

if i catch you ehen? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by TheNonce: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2016
grin
Firefire:

Tell the brain dead individual to please vacate and allow more competent person to take over.

It's high time Buhary resigned. angry

No be small thing the loss of 2015 election do this one oh?

See painment until now! Sorry....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Emekamex(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2016
How Buhari is fighting corruption.

26 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by DONSMITH123(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

forget about loss my brother. Can you boldly answer amen to this..... that your life should be run and govern the way buhari is running nigeria presently.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by MrEverest(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2016
Just Negodu? Buhari has run mad!

31 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2016
This are the kind of statement that scares away foreign investors! No sane investors would bring investment to a country that the president is too quick to labeled his people as corrupted and holding him to ransom. The truth is that PMB is not fighting the war on corruption holistically. If he has started by weeding out the corrupted elements in APC, by now he would have gone far in his wall against corruption. What we have now is media trials of oppositions.........Now that Uzor Kanu has joined the APC, he will be declared clean just as, Rotimi Amaechi, Sylva, Abba Kyari, have been declared free.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by DONSMITH123(m): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Firefire(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by corkpikin(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
U see , he don dey change mouth ... My God ! common corruption you can not technically win it you are complaining that U.s is at your back .... Which U.S.A angry angry angry

Shey d one wey Trump don take over? you are systematically clinching baba angry angry

Over to You Reno undecided undecided

sorry Bros Fani is back

angry angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Bizibi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
I was expecting the misyarning,but this time around it was a little bit too late

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by talktimi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Corrupt Nigerians aren't fighting you sir, that's a stúpid and mundane excuse. Your gross ineptitude, cluelessness and kindergarten mode of running this country is the one fighting you. You're currently a nuisance to this country, it's better you retire to Daura so we can have a semblance of peace. You take those clowns you call ministers along with you also and your kitchen cabinet let Yemi Osinbajo run the country until 2019. I wager there'll be a marked improvement in the affairs of this nation as there's a great difference between a dunce and an intellectual. cool

23 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by ajebuter(f): 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Baba Bubu...

Thank God say na only stolen money dem dey use for now..

Wait for them to start your case with serious otormopko and oogun abenu-gongo..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Ngokafor(f): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
....Buhari kindly resign and go tend your cows in daura instead of boring us with your weak 'kwarraption' mantra...Its crystal clear you have no idea what 'kwaraption' even means with countless 'kwarrapt' individuals right under your nose,in your apc party and even your household(aisha haliburton) embarassed

...Therefore shut it cos you are boring and fool no one except your supporters eternally stationed in a Zone-b World.

14 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2016

Who are the corrupt Nigerians ??

You mean your friends Obasanjo, Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha ??

This man is a Zombie

16 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by veekid(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
End time lies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Vince77(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Abeg shut up ur teeth.

The problem here is that you dont know what to do. U are very confused. You don't know anything.

You thought being president will gv u power to jail whoever u hate but you were wrong.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) / Dino Melaye Shares Wrappers To Women In Ayetoro Kogi State (Video) / Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.