Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? (5042 Views)

How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by singer: 3:47am On Dec 02, 2005
at what age did you find your true love please specify if you are male or female.
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by hotangel2(f): 12:55am On Dec 03, 2005
My true love has to be the man i'll marry. I am not married... soo i guess i havent found. cheesy
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by layi(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2005
Lizzy took the words out of ma mouth.

Almost evrybody dates because they found love. U can meet several true love[b]s[/b] in your life but Ur true love is the 1 u marry. Though a few people marry for other reasons but na your rib/bone u suppose marry.
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by omogenaija(f): 3:06am On Dec 30, 2005
hmmmm , i will come back and answer this question in some years from now i guess undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by linda(f): 3:14am On Dec 30, 2005
When I was born, my father held me in his arms for the first time. I believe his love for me, and my love for him, is the purest, most unconditional love there is. So I say that I met my true love when I was born. In spite of what the religions teach, incest is true love.

Linda
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by cheekee(f): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2006
my true love is the man i will marry......................have'nt met him to the moment........
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Hotstepper(f): 5:59am On Jan 04, 2006
it has 2 be sum1 i will marry(future hubby) and i have strong feelings itz ma current b/f now cry
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Hotstepper(f): 6:00am On Jan 04, 2006
it has 2 be sum1 i will marry(future hubby) and i have strong feelings itz ma current b/f now cry
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by kenflavor(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2006
My TRUE LOVE will definitely be the woman I am going to get married to, the bone of my bone.
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by chy(f): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2006
Am just experiencing that because i feel is my current Boy
because i prayed 4 it[/pre][color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by babymine(f): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2006
Haven't met him yet. But I'll tell you when I do. grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by stephanie7(f): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2006
my husband was my first love when i met him 4 years ago TODAY!! we have sperated now cause he played around but i still love him

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by stephanie7(f): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2006
i was 18
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Free(f): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2006
i havent found my tru tru love yet, hopefully hes around the corner somewhere
ooh i see you booooo grin kiss
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by stephanie7(f): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2006
Free:

i havent found my tru tru love yet, hopefully hes around the corner somewhere
ooh i see you booooo grin kiss

U R FUNNY!!!
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Free(f): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2006
@ steph cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by mosiate(f): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2006
true luv my feet,they hardly exit
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by tabeel(f): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2006
havent found one yet but, my sis(toke) found her's last month grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by stormz(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2006
i think i met this girl wen i was 11, shez dead now tho, although i didnt no wat love was then, but now i think about it i think i loved her more than life itself.
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Free(f): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2006
awww stormz am sorry to hear that,
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Zahymaka(m): 2:14am On Mar 21, 2006
I don't know if it was my true love but I got interested in a particular girl when I was in high school. I shouuld say she was the first girl I got interested in because she was confident in herself [no Bleep fantasies about her] -- she was also pretty. Most of my other "crushes" bordered on lust.

The memory's still with me because we seemed to be interested in each other [we spent lots of time just staring at each other although we talked very few times] but I never really got around to declaring my intentions  -- wish I had though -- because she was very principled and I was scared I was misreading signals. Besides I've always had a bad experience with girls because they say I don't smile and that I'm ugly,
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Hotstepper(f): 2:59am On Mar 21, 2006
Word!!! Say wat?
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by beyonce1(f): 3:27am On Mar 21, 2006
I met my TRUE LOVE 11yrs ago , (20yrs) and he was also my first boy, we broke up, he never stopped begging me to come back but I was so hurt & couldn't even handle being just friends. but as nature would have it I never stopped comparing him to others, later separated by different countries. Somehow he got my phone no:  from a friend called me up just last year ,10yrs after d big break up, ever since then I feel complete all over again and feel naturally in love  AGAIN. We are now engaged smiley
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Zahymaka(m): 3:33am On Mar 21, 2006
You're lucky, girl,
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by mustafar1: 3:55am On Mar 21, 2006
the person u get married to dont necessarily have to be ur true love. it could be a 6month or 8month stand. if u disagree with me i understand but permit me to ask u if all the marriages that celebs have were with their true love. if it is then i guess they have multiple true loves then.

ur true love could be that other person (most likely an EX- ) u're thiking of while u are doing the horizontal poker with whom u are married to. it could be that one person u are fond of but u cannot marry that person and y'all both know it and feel the same way.
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Hotstepper(f): 4:23am On Mar 21, 2006
awww@beyonce1 , dat is soo kool, invite us to the wedding oooooo tongue
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2006
still searching smiley
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by beyonce1(f): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2006
Thanx smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:22am On Apr 22, 2006
donno
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by eveseh(f): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2006
i dont have true love yet,

am stay waiting for mr right
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by eveseh(f): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2006
i was 12
Re: How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? by micolala(m): 4:50am On Aug 12, 2006
Now we know guys are scares .

check out this ladies now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo:Check Out this Nairalander guy wearing Make-up / If U Dn't Fvck Her, Another Guy Will. / See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.