Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story (41534 Views)

FEIRE - A Romance Story / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / "The Love Triangle" - A Short Christian Love Story By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bibiliicious:
Beautiful storyline... Olajhidey22 come and finish it up please.

I just did dear smiley smiley
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
gidzbobby:

Yaaaay!!!! Oya following u like housefly.

grin grin grin Am done now
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Toyibtaw:
Wanted to read the story to the end before I comment before, but...mehn, you are great writer! Pls make sure you finish it today oh! The suspense is killing me already, can't work, sleep eat cheesy cheesy

I just did.... Thanks for the wait smiley smiley
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
WRITERS NOTE

All thanks to God who made all things work out well. The devil didn’t want you to read this but it’s here.
Our electricity supply became faulty and just yesterday;
My laptop screen got broken
My first draft of this episode was almost lost on another system
My body system was not in shape- real constipation and ‘purging’ but I supported my tummy with a pillow and typed on so as not to fail you guys.

I announce and proclaim so loudly that the devil is a liar!

Thank you ‘many much’ for your patience as we did this together.

For our happily married readers, silver and gold I have not but what I have, I give to you- in the name of Jesus, your sweet home shall never go sour! Amen!

For our sadly married readers, the Lord that turned Mara River to sweetness would visit the root of your marriage and sweeten it. Amen!

For the young and old expectant spinsters and bachelors, it is definite and sure that the Lord our Solid rock would because of His mercies grant us direction as to what path to take. May we listen to him when he does. Amen!

Please be on the lookout as I introduce more series and other singles later on

You can contact the writer on >>>>>>

=> Igbagbojesu.lizzy@gmail.com

=> FACEBOOK Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola ...

Read more of her post on: http://www.de-raconteur.com

Leave a Comment Behind Please.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by durotimi12(f): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
this is just so lovely and i key into your prayer mam.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by ubiquitousade(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Olajhidey22:
WRITERS NOTE

All thanks to God who made all things work out well. The devil didn’t want you to read this but it’s here.
Our electricity supply became faulty and just yesterday;
My laptop screen got broken

Thanks!

weldone. God bless you abundantly.

I hope the constipation is gone and have you repaired the broken laptop screen,

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by olutofemi: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Wow, this is a job well done! May the good Lord continue to bless and keep you. More grace!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Bibiliicious(f): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
Whaoooo.... I am flabberwhelmed and overgasted!.... Lolzzz Nice story.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Bibiliicious(f): 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Olajhidey22:

I just did dear smiley smiley
Thanks oo

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Missmossy(f): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Such a beautiful end. Kudos Olajhidey22,learnt a lot. More wisdom and strength, like the creative style of writing employed in this piece. Looking forward to other wonderful ones.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Sandydayziz(f): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
kudos to u.. well done

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Am enjoying this story o and kudos to the author nyc

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by gidzbobby: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Thank you Op, this was worth reading. Now I know wah it means when my fiancee says she wants a Christian Marriage/Home. Truth is, am just like Dave in my relationship. When she isn't there for me due to 1 reason or the other, it feels like we drifting and I tend to pay more attention to other things, for getting that I already have someone who always prays for me. This story has really touched me, and I want to end up like dave. Thanks a bunch Op.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Nmaglit: 1:00am On Nov 22, 2016
Nice story indeed I was really blessed kip up d good work

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2016
Bibiliicious:
Whaoooo.... I am flabberwhelmed and overgasted! embarassed.... Lolzzz
Nice story.

Eww! grin That grammer don break my system screen sha

Am glad you enjoyed this smiley smiley
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2016
olutofemi:
Wow, this is a job well done! May the good Lord continue to bless and keep you. More grace!!!

Amen... Thanks for your time smiley smiley
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2016
Missmossy:
Such a beautiful end. Kudos Olajhidey22,learnt a lot. More wisdom and strength, like the creative style of writing employed in this piece. Looking forward to other wonderful ones.

Am glad you enjoyed this... Really appreciate your patience all along, God bless smiley
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2016
gidzbobby:
Thank you Op, this was worth reading. Now I know wah it means when my fiancee says she wants a Christian Marriage/Home. Truth is, am just like Dave in my relationship. When she isn't there for me due to 1 reason or the other, it feels like we drifting and I tend to pay more attention to other things, for getting that I already have someone who always prays for me. This story has really touched me, and I want to end up like dave. Thanks a bunch Op.

Thanks pal, am glad you've decided to make a resolution.
I can assure you, with this bold step your union is highly secured,
Never neglect the place of prayer.
Stay blessed. smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2016
Nmaglit:
Nice story indeed I was really blessed kip up d good work

Thanks and God bless smiley
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Babysuccess02(f): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Dix Story Is A Bomb Blast. Tnx 4 Sharing.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Mzjacy(f): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2016
Nice story dear, started reading it last night and finished it this morning. I learnt a lot, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Rhayne(f): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2016
Awwww...wiaris my Davey? Wat a booriful story!

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Sandra23(f): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=Olajhidey22 post=51109750][/quote]
Nice story

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by MrJah(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
God bless you for this piece

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by nessaluv(f): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wow!!!! M impressed.
More grease 2ur elbow dear.
Dave's character is so sweet it almost seems unrealistic but sha I pray God sends me my own Dave.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Babysuccess02:
Dix Story Is A Bomb Blast. Tnx 4 Sharing.

grin grin Am glad you enjoyed this... Stay blessed! smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mzjacy:
Nice story dear, started reading it last night and finished it this morning. I learnt a lot, God bless you.

Thanks for your time dearie, its highly appreciated.
God bless smiley
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Rhayne:
Awwww...wiaris my Davey? Wat a booriful story!

Lemme go and look for your Davey, gimme 5 minute grin grin...#Running

Thanks for your time and patience, am glad you love this smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mzjacy:

Amen.. Thanks dear smiley smiley
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sandra23:

Nice story

Thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
MrJah:
God bless you for this piece

Amen!
Thanks for your time smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. / The Madam At The Top / The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.