Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (56210 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by WomanOfRace(f): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
stanvesco:
my dear thanks a bunch o once d startup floats successfully we hope to put in as high as 7million naira into d structure and distribution
target market is actually huge
That's great,the best of luck
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by MartinsBlog: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/everything-about-me-is-sexy-maryam.html

Everything about me is sexy - Maryam Charles
– Some married men sha…
– Actress Maryam Charles recently revealed that despite their married status, men still ask her for sex
– She also gave some insights into the issue of sexual harassment in Nollywood
The issue of sexual harassment in Nollywood is something people rarely talk about. Probably because... READ MORE...

http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/everything-about-me-is-sexy-maryam.html

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ifeomaekol(f): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
ipain:
Guys who often complain like that slowpoke are broke cos dey date liabilities who offer nothing but sex and because the girls are from poverty stricken homes as well. NO independent minded woman offer only sex.
word---God bless u, hope he kws that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by gregyboy(m): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2016
I ment a gal nd she lived near my lodge in skul she was a new student so i tend to follow her up i asked her out for months and she said no i had to leave her not knowing one day she will regret her actions.so der was this day she ment me in a programe in skul wit a pretty gal and i was well dressed she started staring at me nd d girl. even d gal wit me saw her staring and told me a day later i was outside wit my friends talking and d gal was passing without me knowing she was staring nd my friend tapped me to see d gal staring at me i told dem wat hapened and dey lafft so she kept on pasing front of my lodge regularly thinking i would come but i didnt nd she stop passing

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by stanvesco(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2016
WomanOfRace:

That's great,the best of luck
wud still love you to be one of our critique my digit is 08063152970 please weneva u feel like dropping hot vex on anyone..... u can whatsapp me and drop your positive criticisms wud be glad am sly by d way

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by jesusjewel1(f): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mimzyy:
I've never been the type to play hard to get. If I like you, I let you know immediately. No time for beating about the bush. If i play hard to get for so long then it means i don't want us together. #NoRegrets.

Gbam....
Seconded
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ipain: 7:08am On Dec 07, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Nope and I won't try it---if I like u why pretend? Life is too short for that pls. Reminds me of my girlfrd during nysc, a guy she met during the 3wks camp kept asking her out, the guy was for real, she knew the guy was for real bt she kept on playing hard to get. After service, the guy kept on calling her and then suddenly stopped when she couldn't bear the silence any more she called he's line that was when she found out that the guy had died after a brief illness jux bearly two months after service. She caried her heart out the day she called n told me, all she could say was ify I should hv said yes.

Lol. Ladies are confused beings, really!
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ipain: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Raine80:

You asked for my perspective ...not what other women prefer I am more than aware that it's a matter of preference.
I have watching your moniker since it came to spotlight. I owe you something. Keep being you, girl. RESPECT!
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ifeomaekol(f): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
ipain:

Lol. Ladies are confused beings, really!
my dear no b small confusion oooo.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
maximus10:
Ladies play hard to get when yhu have TIME.... I don't have that luxury.. I can only talk once

Ma Nigga!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=NubiLove post=51116130]I mean doing things like:

• refusing to meet with him (go out on a date)
• refusing to give your phone number
• refusing to pick his calls
• acting rude/sassy and expecting him to absorb your bad behaviour
• refusing to go to his house etc.

Then the guy loses interest and starts ignoring you... have you ever regretted your action of playing hard to get?[/quote/]
There is a difference between playing hard to get and being hard to get by nature.....I fall in the second category....took my first love about a year and three months to get, in ss3 when he bought fanta and suya always.

My second was about four month plus, had to say yes because of the allowances he gave me...

P
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
I can't regret no matter how cute you are. Its either you ain't cute,disturb alot,or we have nothing in common then i will play hard.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by luminouz(m): 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Anitateddy:
I can't regret no matter how cute you are. Its either you ain't cute,disturb alot,or we have nothing in common then i will play hard.
Really? Even me? grin
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by youngbelieve(f): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
absolutely!!!!and worst of all, he had to change location so I didn't get de opportunity to tell him my mind and dat was hw we lost contact till today
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 08, 2017
luminouz:
Really? Even me? grin
Lol,let wait and see na
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 08, 2017
luminouz:
Really? Even me? grin
Lol,let wait and see na
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Holumiedey(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
I have still bawo? shocked

i don die oo. how i wish you can see my face right now, tears dey comot my eyes. Catarrh sef no fit stay for nose. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.