Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man (78654 Views)

How My Older Daughter Beat Our 13-year-old To Death In Lagos - Man / Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by sar33: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
As shared by Ogbuanya Bill...

'THE REAL STORY BEHIND THE ALLEGED "7 YEAR OLD" BOY WHO WAS TORTURED AND BURNT TO DEATH IN LAGOS...

First of all the boy in question is not 7 years old as broadcasted by everyone on the Internet but a small man who is in his mid twenties. I wondered how such a person can be 7 years old because I watched so many of his pictures and videos where he was being lynched by the mob, I was sure he wasnt less than 20 years from what I observed and saw...

Secondly the boy is a notorious criminal who is a senior member of a gang that has being terrorizing the people of a community called Alafia in Lagos State, they have robbed many people blind, maimed, injured and even killed people including a young boy of 17 years who refuse to surrender his mobile phone to them when they attacked him, they had even throw another guy off from a bridge because he didn't want to hand over his precious properties and money.

Thirdly those people decided to torture and kill him because they didn't trust the police, they believed that if they handed the boy over to the police they will just detain him for sometime and then let him free after he pays some money to them, the community has handed such notorious criminals to the police in the past but they released them back into the society after some days and the criminals continued their evil activities.

Finally it isn't true that he stole ordinary garri as alleged by people but he stole expensive phones and even stabbed someone in the process, he was caught and the people decided to mete out jungle justice on him to serve as a warning to other notorious criminals like him in the area...

Am in no way endorsing or supporting jungle justice but I can understand the frustration and anger of the people of that community, I feel what they have passed through in the hands of the boy and his gang, however they should just have beaten him thoroughly and them handed him to the police while monitoring the police through credible and eminent Lawyers until the boy is charged to court and punished for his crimes'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-man-reveals-reason-behind.html

28 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by thesicilian: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
How can anyone even see this pix in the first place and still agree he was 7yrs old? For me I feel almost anything is justifiable only if you are patience enough to listen to both sides of the story. Unfortunately, the young man is not alive to tell his side of the story.
It may even have been a case of mistaken identity.
But then if he really did those things they said he did - robbed, maimed, terrified the neighborhood, attempted murder, then he deserved what happened to him to an extent...

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
HAND HIM OVER TO THE POLICE HOW RIDICULOUS...THE LAST SET OF PEOPLE TO TRUST IN THIS COUNTRY ARE SECURITY AGENTS

IF THIS GUY AND HIS GANG ARE GUILTY OF THE CRIMES LEVELED AGAINST THEM (STABBING PEOPLE TO COLLECT THEIR BELONGINGS...THROWING SOMEONE OFF THE BRIDGE BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO GIVE YOU HIS PHONE ) THEN I MUST SAY HE DESERVED TO DIE THE WAY HE DID

YES TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT BUT IT SURELY MAKES US EVEN

HE WHO KILLS BY THE SWORD MUST DIE BY THE SWORD

STILL NOT A FAN OF JUNGLE JUSTICE

AND AGAIN NEVER EVER TRUST THE SECURITY AGENTS ESPECIALLY THE POLICE THEY ARE THE WORSE CRIMINALS IN THIS COUNTRY

193 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by saniboy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Well I think beating him and handling him 2 d police would have been better than killing him

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by brunofarad(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by ChristineC: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmm. I know it's not that possible for a 7 year old to be alive after that kind of pummeling.

Quite unfortunate though. People losing faith in the police is only an epitome of a failed state.

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Cessa0(f): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Me i dnt evn knw wat to say again.

7 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by FakeNEWSevryday: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Fake News Everyday
...the moment I saw seven years yesterday, I knew the news about his age wasn't true

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Morhziez(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
God have mercy
End Time
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by FakeNEWSevryday: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
saniboy:
Well I think beating him and handling him 2 d police would have been better than killing him
Gbam!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
A bad end to browsing cry
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by theripper3: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
He got wat he deserved

Make he go dey argue with God for heaven

9 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by raziboi(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
nothing to say!!!
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by opedaydydx9(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
See his eyes, I smell fear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Unsad(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
Had pity for this nigga at first but after the whole story became full blown I feel no damn thang. If you live by the sword you must die by the sword

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Jeel: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
beginning to make little sense but not still justifiable though

6 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Olizey(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
And how did this make FP? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
If these armed robbers handle you, you'll kill them all at sight.
Before a particular incident, I was vehemently against jungle justice but right now_ as long as it's meted out on the right person(no juvenile ...), I am game.

The memory of how his ilk tortured my darling husband remains fresh in my head. Chai! I cried that night...
I thought it was kidnap, I waited for ransom call_ I tire!
Even after collecting the money, they still held him hostage and tortured him till he bled from every point, even broke his skull.

I saw my husband in the state they left him,with all the agu nwanyi I am known for, I started crying. I was just wondering where I would start from as a widow and single mum <25.

They can take all the money, we would make double. Why kill? Why put an end to a life you can't create?

Is jungle justice good? No.
'but you just need to have an encounter with these guys.

If I get the modafuckers that tortured my husband that day, I will roast their body and soul!!!

Surprisingly, when my husband opened his eyes and saw me. He said "my fine wife, so another man for just carry you_ shey you will remarry na?"...lols.

400 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Xtaceeey: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
This baba naim people dey call 7yrs.. the head alone is 30yrs old

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by cokiek(f): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
i said it, that cnt be a 7yr old but jungle justice is 100% wrong

7 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by WILLYBABS(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
About The 7year Boy Burnt In Lag...Someone Wrote This..
He wanted to collect handbag from a pregnant woman, a good samaritan tried to stop him, he started stabbing the man, he was caught and the rushed the man to the hospital. when they got imformation that the man has died, they angrily burn him to death.
This happens very close to my house.
The corpse is still there as am typing this, the belly bursted ystd.

But then, I nor fit stand dey look make pesin die like this...except if the man killed is my family member or friend sha, that one fit dey bloody small.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by ritababe(f): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
not enough reason to kill him

6 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by pek(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
From day one, I knew there was more to the story. He couldn't be seven years. Just look at his laps.

30 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by PhatBG(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Things are happening in 9ja o. Well, I honestly don't believe that guy is up to 20.
Check my signature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by WomanOfRace(f): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
See what naija has turn into; people don't trust our police anymore for justice because of their"aka azu".

Soon we will start living as if Nigeria is s country without government.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by GodIsFoolish: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
17 and not 7
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by SIMPLYkush: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Am still comfused on which side to stick to..
Like if you are on The boy's side, share if you are on the mobs side..

3 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Nuel25846(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
He without sin should cast the first stone.

3 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by brownsug(f): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
When I heard a 7yr old and a cup of garri I felt he was hungry afterall but hmmm. I'm not judging o only God can

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by ajoskele(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
I have never supported jungle justice but would provide the matches if it is for these pen robbers we hail all the time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by fippycbk(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
This story made front page even before the "7 year old that stole garri" news.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by hefelove(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
saniboy:
they have been arresting them before but the police keep letting them go and they still continue their evil act that's what the people noticed and they decided to burn the guy, police dey useless, the brother of the guy that was killed by this stupid boys narrated on twitter how they killed his brother early this year at this same spot this one was burnt

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.