Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE (85158 Views)

2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / National Board For Technical Education (NBTE) Recruitment 2016 / National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by abdulbaba200(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2017
Staff of NBTE are not working in any tertiary institutions, NBTE is a regulatory agency as such there staff are only deploy periodically to the concern schools for regulatory purposes particularly courses accreditation. There headquarter is in kaduna with zonal offices in the six geo-political zones across the nation. So if are employed you will either work at there headquarter or in any zonal offices across the country.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by Lagusta(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
abdulbaba200:
Staff of NBTE are not working in any tertiary institutions, NBTE is a regulatory agency as such there staff are only deploy periodically to the concern schools for regulatory purposes particularly courses accreditation. There headquarter is in kaduna with zonal offices in the six geo-political zones across the nation. So if are employed you will either work at there headquarter or in any zonal offices across the country.

Thanks for this vital info

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by alsudaes1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
abdulbaba200:
Fellow applicants, let's hope for updates from NBTE any time from tomorrow as the application portal has been closed.

Okay,

I tried checking the recruitment portal and it rather redirected me to NBTE website
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by Lagusta(m): 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Looks like my questions are getting too much....

Abeg for those who haven't printed application slip but have registered, how would they do that now??

Hope there is still a chance....
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by abdulbaba200(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lagusta:
Looks like my questions are getting too much....

Abeg for those who haven't printed application slip but have registered, how would they do that now??

Hope there is still a chance....
I don't think you will be able to print the slip again, as the hyperlink that will direct you to the application portal has been removed.
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by alsudaes1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
abdulbaba200:
I don't think you will be able to print the slip again, as the hyperlink that will direct you to the application portal has been removed.

So basically, we should be checking our email address regularly for any invite

We should update ourselves here for any development
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by Lagusta(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Na email tinnss ooo
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by abdulbaba200(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lagusta:
Na email tinnss ooo
They can also contact successful applicants via sms.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by alsudaes1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
abdulbaba200:

Okay
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by Wumipaul(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
please how does their test look like? where will it cover? I applied for chemist
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by abdulbaba200(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wumipaul:
please how does their test look like? where will it cover? I applied for chemist
as for the aptitude test, I think we should expect the best of them, being that they have expert in every field they've advertised, so one shouldn't expect less than the best in terms of tactical questions, and don't also forget their major function is to accredit courses in various polytechnics, technical colleges etc so they know how to do it.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by Lagusta(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
abdulbaba200:

We wey no print out the slip, we are in soup!!!
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by Wumipaul(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2017
Lagusta:

We wey no print out the slip, we are in soup!!!
I did not print it also but I save the page as PDF on my phone
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by abdulbaba200(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
Wumipaul:

I did not print it also but I save the page as PDF on my phone
at least you have the soft copy of the slip, so need not to worry as you can print it any time you feel like.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by petertaiwo0: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
So na all of una get Msc for this thread. I need to upgrade oo, for ur info if you don't have Msc or you don't have your Msc certificate not statement of result oo before the end of january forget about Nbte because they will start sending mails to qualify candidate (reliable source)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by Lagusta(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
petertaiwo0:
So na all of una get Msc for this thread. I need to upgrade oo, for ur info if you don't have Msc or you don't have your Msc certificate not statement of result oo before the end of january forget about Nbte because they will start sending mails to qualify candidate (reliable source)

I don't have MSc but MBBS.....
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by petertaiwo0: 6:36am On Jan 04, 2017
Lagusta:

I don't have MSc but MBBS.....

MBBS is equivalent to Bsc that's why is Bachelor of Medicine, and Surgery same with Bachelor of Science. If MBBS is on the list then you have an edge
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by abdulbaba200(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2017
petertaiwo0:

MBBS is equivalent to Bsc that's why is Bachelor of Medicine, and Surgery same with Bachelor of Science. If MBBS is on the list then you have an edge
May he applied for medical officer ll the requirement for medical officer ll is MBBS plus NYSC certificate, and moreover not all the vacant positions required MSc some even required ND, HND

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by Lagusta(m): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
petertaiwo0:

Hahahahaha, make I no go there, na naija cause am, in the USA my degree is equivalent to PhD.....

Anyway MBBS had been there for long, even on the last day
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by petertaiwo0: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lagusta:

Hahahahaha, make I no go there, na naija cause am, in the USA my degree is equivalent to PhD.....

Anyway MBBS had been there for long, even on the last day

Stop it bro, Phd na Beans? How can u equivalent Phd with mbbs do u think we are daft here, after your mbbs you can still go for Msc in gynecologist, Msc in hematology, Msc in radiology, Msc in mental health, Msc in paedatric(child), and a lot. I've a friend that are doing Msc after mbbs, we have professor in O and G, Radiology and lot. Pls don't compare mbbs just a first degree with any postgraduate degree.

3 Likes

Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by Lagusta(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
petertaiwo0:

Stop it bro, Phd na Beans? How can u equivalent Phd with mbbs do u think we are daft here, after your mbbs you can still go for Msc in gynecologist, Msc in hematology, Msc in radiology, Msc in mental health, Msc in paedatric(child), and a lot. I've a friend that are doing Msc after mbbs, we have professor in O and G, Radiology and lot. Pls don't compare mbbs just a first degree with any postgraduate degree.

No time to argue with you bro....

I said in the USA, not in Nigeria...... That's why you have to get a degree first before going to medical school, and that's why foreign doctors have to write all three exams before getting license to practice there....

The Nigerian system is a hogwash. If there was an overhaul in the education sector we would produce better graduates that can compete anywhere in the world... And we won't be arguing here because of NBTE job (I'm not even arguing with you anyway)

Cheers.....
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by Lagusta(m): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
And we don't do Msc in pediatrics and Msc in all that....

We write primaries, go for residency, write more exams and get our fellowships in a particular specialty...

So please, don't belittle the medical elders please.....
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by toygod2: 7:22am On Jan 06, 2017
Please, you guys should not come here and be arguing or clearing doubts about any course but the main reason we are here is to update ourselves about the NBTE.... Biko
When is the exam and how many people are they gon recruit?

3 Likes

Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by abdulbaba200(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2017
Dr. Lagusta and Mr Peter taiwo- Bsc., MSc,. All the best grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by Gudwil: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
I'm also here oOo.
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by ahmedoo(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2017
This place is quiet any news?
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by KDE4JESUS(f): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Pls any update on NBTE screening?
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by Malubi(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
GOOD

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by ahmedoo(m): 7:16am On Jan 29, 2017
Who has received a mail yet?
Re: Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE by Nkepris(f): 7:33am On Jan 29, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. / Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.