Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To (10639 Views)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / 11 Things Nigerian Girls Do When Valentine Day Is Close / 12 Things Women Do Right Before Sex But Never Admit To (GIF PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by lola024(f): 5:40am On Nov 18, 2016
You're not the only one avoiding the sticky spot.

Considering all the prep you do before sex—shaving, buying lingerie, washing your sheets (if you're feeling ambitious)—you'd think that most gals just Netflix and chill afterward, but that would be wrong.

After getting down and dirty, we've got a lot of things to check off our to-do lists, from prioritizing the post-sex pee to assessing that spot on the bed.

These are the weird, slightly embarrassing post-sex rituals we all go through—even if we’d never ’fess up to it.

1. Check the Time

You guys were going at it for more than 20 minutes? New personal best! Give yourself a pat on the back, you sex panther, you.

2. Peek at the Condom

Hey, even if you’re strict with your birth control pill-popping schedule, it’s still comforting to know that your backup protection is fully intact. And there's no non-aggressive way to assess that situation other than by getting up close and personal with his wrapper. Sorry, not sorry.

3. Chug Water

Sure, hydrating is important, but what's even more essential is ensuring that you won't be peeing liquid fire for the next three days. You've got at least a pint of water to down to make sure you’re able to pee within the next hour. Sorry, guys, you didn't actually wear us out that much.

4. Avoid the Sticky Spot

Cuddling is awesome, but if our snuggle sesh is taking place on one half of the bed, it's probably because there's a big ol' wet spot on our side. It's a sign of a job well done, but that doesn't mean we want to roll around in it.

5. LOL at Your Sex Hair

That sexy mane you get from the position changes and hair pulling is hot. But when the fun stops, it’s just a mess. Seriously, your hair is so terrifying it's almost worth a post-sex selfie (not that you would do that…) Your guy might not admit it, but he's probably impressed with that hot mess on your head.

If You have any question.... Any question and I mean it..... enter here

Continue reading below if you still interested....
11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To

Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by dingbang(m): 5:48am On Nov 18, 2016
undecided

Lola sha
Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by firstking01(m): 5:48am On Nov 18, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by Mjshexy(f): 5:50am On Nov 18, 2016
Hmm sister Lola the teacher, e pele ma grin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by EricSmallz(m): 5:57am On Nov 18, 2016
DONT even understand Anything here

6 Likes

Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 18, 2016
EricSmallz:

am not understanding

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by engrMikemd(m): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2016
ayam not understanding

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by mrjaybaba(m): 7:04am On Nov 18, 2016
Ummmhhhh......................

Douching,.......

Pills............

& Others........................
Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by Edwinmason(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2016
comradespade:

am not understanding
we are in the boat

1 Like

Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by SuperStriker: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2016
lola024:
[s]You're not the only one avoiding the sticky spot.

Considering all the prep you do before sex—shaving, buying lingerie, washing your sheets (if you're feeling ambitious)—you'd think that most gals just Netflix and chill afterward, but that would be wrong.

After getting down and dirty, we've got a lot of things to check off our to-do lists, from prioritizing the post-sex pee to assessing that spot on the bed.

These are the weird, slightly embarrassing post-sex rituals we all go through—even if we’d never ’fess up to it.

1. Check the Time

You guys were going at it for more than 20 minutes? New personal best! Give yourself a pat on the back, you sex panther, you.

2. Peek at the Condom

Hey, even if you’re strict with your birth control pill-popping schedule, it’s still comforting to know that your backup protection is fully intact. And there's no non-aggressive way to assess that situation other than by getting up close and personal with his wrapper. Sorry, not sorry.

3. Chug Water

Sure, hydrating is important, but what's even more essential is ensuring that you won't be peeing liquid fire for the next three days. You've got at least a pint of water to down to make sure you’re able to pee within the next hour. Sorry, guys, you didn't actually wear us out that much.

4. Avoid the Sticky Spot

Cuddling is awesome, but if our snuggle sesh is taking place on one half of the bed, it's probably because there's a big ol' wet spot on our side. It's a sign of a job well done, but that doesn't mean we want to roll around in it.

5. LOL at Your Sex Hair

That sexy mane you get from the position changes and hair pulling is hot. But when the fun stops, it’s just a mess. Seriously, your hair is so terrifying it's almost worth a post-sex selfie (not that you would do that…) Your guy might not admit it, but he's probably impressed with that hot mess on your head.

If You have any question.... Any question and I mean it..... enter here

Continue reading below if you still interested....
11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To[/s]

undecided undecided undecided
Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by blaqorbit(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2016
That cuddling shaa dey hard me after sex. Just lie for your side make I dey my own while we gist

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by tjfulloption(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2016
EricSmallz:

haaaa! I tot it was only me ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by talktonase(m): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2016
Nigerians girls dont care...
Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by chudyprince: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2016
I've experienced number one in so many occasions, romance and sex is a time thief
Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by Set4marriage: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Nice post
Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by Set4marriage: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2016
I nid a very serious lady for marriage. She must be beautiful, God fearing, and tall or average in height. Interested, send raw pictures(not photoshoped or treated) to: set4marriage@gmail.com. God bless.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2016
chai

Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by princeemmma(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
hmmn!!!!!!!!! ododo oro ni
Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by CplusJason: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
blaqorbit:
That cuddling shaa dey hard me after sex. Just lie for your side make I dey my own while we gist
Lol, grin that's the truth right there bruh.

No extra strength to waste.

BTW, merry birthday Estharfabian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
CplusJason:

i wanted to quote that comment too, but say what you said cheesy
Jinx respect boss

1 Like

Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by CplusJason: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjude1:
i wanted to quote that comment too, but say what you said cheesy
Jinx respect boss
Maximum respect bruh.

It seems your #MNGA slogan is getting due recognition.
cool
Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
CplusJason:

Thanks. smiley
Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by CplusJason: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Estharfabian:
Thanks. smiley
Enjoy your day. cool
Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by realnas(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mix sodium with water and drink it then head to the toilet to eject the man juice hope this has helped
Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
CplusJason:
Maximum respect bruh.

It seems your #MNGA slogan is getting due recognition.
cool
yes ooo, that is the way forward, taking back our section

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by Taku555(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
What you wrote is called "otuinlio " Meaning. ..you have wasted your time for nothing.
Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Really? I don't know about others...I go to sleep. Lights out, thank you sir sleep.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by lola024(f): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:
Really? I don't know about others...I go to sleep. Lights out, thank you sir sleep.

most people do also
Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by laparia007(m): 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Always strive and endeavor to improve yourself daily. http://mandbmedsolutions.com/health/my-story-vg/
Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Estharfabian:
Thanks. smiley
happy birthday............... all the best smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To by buoye1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
I'm not understanding

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot / Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists / PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.