Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) (49315 Views)

Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by passyhansome(m): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2016
After withdrawal, i hurried to meet them in the car, on getting there i slipped and was about to fall, as smart as he (Zenas) could be, he immediately held me up and took off his shirt to wipe my legs...
That is where that gesture has landed us lol."

That was the punch line grin
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by okowande(f): 10:51am On Nov 18, 2016
D woman wey dey d frame on d wall for pic 4, dem dey kpash am ni? d way she do eyes. Oops congrts o mo nwa oko pade mo nwa aya!!!
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by buffalowings: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2016
The lady saw his account balance
na

O somo kiakia

1 Like

Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by herzernn: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Preach it Pastor..

lol....baba...

I dey call yhu for "Thunder" gif yesterday......

You ignored me angry

Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by okowande(f): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2016
drizslim:
Good Luck to Them..

Meanwhile I texted my ex "Hi" she quickly updated her status "I'm doing fine without u".
Foolish girl, who told u i want u back. I just wanted to tell u dah i saw ur brother yesterday in town Rocking my Shirt
Thnk God he left you, u r not mature yet!
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by okowande(f): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2016
Babes go dey para ATM any how now.... looking for prince charming LMAO
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by gragraboy: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2016
Enouwem:
on getting there i slipped and was about to fall, as smart as he (Zenas) could be, he immediately held me up and took off his shirt to wipe my legs...
That is where that gesture has landed us lol."
Mee?!....remove my shirt to clean your legs?...that guy deserves an award

1 Like

Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by buffalowings: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2016
drizslim:
Good Luck to Them..

Meanwhile I texted my ex "Hi" she quickly updated her status "I'm doing fine without u".
Foolish girl, who told u i want u back. I just wanted to tell u dah i saw ur brother yesterday in town Rocking my Shirt

grin
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by buffalowings: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2016
okowande:
D woman wey dey d frame on d wall for pic 4, dem dey kpash am ni? d way she do eyes. Oops congrts o mo nwa oko pade mo nwa aya!!!

I knew you will see it

Just look at you grin
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by Smellymouth: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2016
herzernn:

lol....baba...

I dey call yhu for "Thunder" gif yesterday......

You ignored me angry

Senior man, nor vex..It was this morning I saw the mention.. Baba, edakun..
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by cardoctor(m): 11:00am On Nov 18, 2016
Ahmadgani:
very soon, we will see something like

"couples who met in a public toilet, about to wed"

"couple who saw themselves in a dream wed today"

"couple who met at APC rally got engaged"

"pre wedding photos of couple who met in idp camp"

"photos of couple who met in sambisa getting ready for their traditional wedding"

"80 year oil virgin finally tied the knot with her primary school sweetheart"

No kill me with laugh abeg.
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by sonyviao(m): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2016
met at the ATM? ... uhmm really!
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by buffalowings: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2016
koolcat:
hahahaha from tge way u are talking, i put it on u that u love mojo

You don't like mojo abi

I know you're lying angry

1 Like

Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by cardoctor(m): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2016
The guy has finally become her permanent ATM.
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by Laveda(f): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2016
So cute kiss
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by lesaug: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2016
Lovebirds!!!..it's been a long time since I last heard this...*lol
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by Jcan: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2016
for better for worse oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ehe
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Who una 2 dey date before una meet for ATM? undecided
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2016
Hmm

Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by amnesty7: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2016
She looks so innocent
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by airminem(f): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Sinciddy:
ATM love is the sweetest - One girl like that
Probarly One Saw The Account Balance Of The Other While At The Machine And Thot He Or She Should Try And There Was The Luck. Best Luck To Then.
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by buchilino(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2016
AM SO SURE WHETHER IT'S "UR MY ASS OR ASSET" WAS WRITTEN AT BACK OF D LADY'S BLUE T SHIRT.
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by royalfamily(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Where's the picture of the ATM stand they met. ... I wan see.
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by WenysAD(f): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2016
koolcat:
hahahaha from tge way u are talking, i put it on u that u love mojo

Funnily and honestly I don't watch it ooo. I see myself as too refined for such but I mean if u are passing a message to people through movies, u should know they aren't dumb so pass the realistically. Datz y it's dumb people that dat see zeeworld IMO. Apologies to zeeworld fans out there

1 Like

Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by Set4marriage: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2016
A serious lady needed by a serious guy for marriage. She must be beautiful, light in complexion, God fearing, and ready to be committed to God's work. Interested ladies should send their contacts and raw pictures (not photoshoped or treated pics) to: set4marriage@gmail.com, the email subject should be "FOR MOG". Thanks and Godbless. GUDLUCK!
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by buchilino(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2016
gragraboy:

Mee?!....remove my shirt to clean your legs?...that guy deserves an award

LOL, I THOUGHT I WAS D ONLY PERSON DAT IT.
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by Luckygurl(f): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2016
See cuteness

Awww!!!
Their kids would be a beauty to behold
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by Ada9103(f): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2016
ATM queue..... I'm done
Them fine biko
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by CXLVII: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2016
Na picture we go chop?

Where is the party @?
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by Mendelssohn(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2016
In short, his car did all the hiaj and eventually got him a wife. shocked grin cheesy
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2016
Proposing in front of mammy water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ / Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.