Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) (49311 Views)

Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by fumeex(f): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Love the pix.so cute
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by notoriousbabe: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Most nairaland girls go hang out for ATM tire this weekend waiting for someone to toast dem
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by brightdv(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Zeeworld in reality

1 Like

Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by oriflamebaby1(f): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
brightdv:
Zeeworld in reality
As in ehn. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by MChaze25(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
very lovely pictures. All the best to them
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by dingbang(m): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
I want this so badly
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by zubby29(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Evaberry:
Keep it up smellymouth how r u
r u white?
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
zubby29:
r u white?
No im not
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by Smellymouth: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Evaberry:
Keep it up smellym.outh how r u

I am fine Eva..Thanks Mademoiselle..

Trust your weekend is going as planned..
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by DaBill001(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
hmmmmm. women and money. "he's my wealth" hope wen he goes broke you'll still stand by him.
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by Perfectionist11: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Sweet..but must guys kneel down b4 proposing?..the person that started this tradition needs to be flogged.
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by princeemmma(m): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
cute pictures but remember that every woman loves

Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by mylove4God(f): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Cute couples. Happy married life in advance.
Where will I need my missing rib oooo grin
I want it to be in a romantic way smiley
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by reciprocal(f): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
beautiful couple
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by Sochimaobim(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
uzuede4:
To who? ;DTo who?
To u, maybe. Hope u won't say no.
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by ENIGMA24(m): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
bros "about to wed" good evning, is not like i'm jealousying you o, but there is how your shoe is just doing me anyhow inside my eyes......
is nor good rara.....is nor fine kan kan.....is just looking bakan bakan........
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by MightySparrow: 6:32am On Nov 19, 2016
What ATM has joined together................. .

..........let no 'hmmmmmm' put asunder

Congrats
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by Enouwem(m): 6:47am On Nov 19, 2016
MightySparrow:
What ATM has joined together.................

..........let no 'hmmmmmm' put asunder

Congrats
Funny G
Re: Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Naija !!! omo marriage now na wahala ooo is like me no go marry again.
after sweet weeding i was there at the wedding my man was dancing like say him na super man.
THE MARRIAGE DON END OR IS TRAVELING TO THE END.

THIS IS CONFIRM FROM MY SIS THE HOSES MOUTH BY HER SELF SAY THE GUY D GO CHUKUCHUKI OUT SIDE.

NOW THE GUY DONE RUN COMOT HOUSE RUN GO OWERRI TO GO D WITH ANOTHER WOMAN SINCE JANUARY.

THERE IS GOD OOO

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.