Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Help Nigerians And Nigerian Police Save My Life From An Uber Partner - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Nigerians And Nigerian Police Save My Life From An Uber Partner (616 Views)

“I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living / Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers / Is This Legal Precedence In The Firdaus' Hijab And Nigerian Law School Incident? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Nigerians And Nigerian Police Save My Life From An Uber Partner by omotola80: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2016
please Uber Nigeria and Nigerian Police help, sometime in September I had an accident with a vehicle I was given to drive on the Uber platform and after the accident the owner insisted I pay for the vehicle repairs, which I agreed to pay over a period as i have no work for now and he refused to let me get another vehicle and after sometime due to the economic situation in the country he was able to gather fix the damage and has insisted i must drive the same vehicle to pay back, but even before the accident (which is a damage to the front head light only) the vehicle was in a bad state and he has insisted i go on the road, he even took me to the agege police station and forced me to sign an undertaking using his influence there that I will pay back or will be sent to kirikiri and locked up for life. as at yesterday after the vehicle was checked by his mechanic he was told that the vehicle is not ok for the road have bad shock absorbers, wornout front tyres yet this man insists I must drive and he threatened that if i don't pay he will result to sending his boys (tugs and co-indian hemp smokers) to deal with me and my family as he is very popular and influential. this man is trying to renew his money and wants to use my life for the renewal. Nigerians, Uber, Nigerian Police please save me from this situation, before another influential person will use his money against me.

PLEASE HELP
Re: Help Nigerians And Nigerian Police Save My Life From An Uber Partner by spenca: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2016
Go to the police station and lay a formal complaint , best go to the state HQ
Re: Help Nigerians And Nigerian Police Save My Life From An Uber Partner by kayzat: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
so you know him to be a ritualist and you accept to drive his vehicle

You know him to be irresponsible , a thug and an Indian hemp smoker but you willingly subject yourself to doing business with him?

sorry to say this but you sound stupid and silly at the same time.

(1) (Reply)

Building A Career In A Corrupt Workplace / Which Is Better For A Career In Hse, Nebosh Igc Or Osha / IT And Telecommunications Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.