Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album (28158 Views)

'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord / Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album / Olamide To Release His 7th Studio Album By December (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by olanshile2016(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2016
Nigeria rapper Olamide Adedeji aka Badoo has revealed the album cover for his 6th studio album titled “THE GLORY”.
He also mentioned that the album will drop on the 26th of December same day as his OLIC3 concert.

The YBNL boss broke the news to his over 1.5 million followers on Instagram. Fans are already ecstatic about the news from the comments on Olamide’s Instagram page. Olamide hinted, “The Glory” album will be essentially rap

The album track list is yet to be unveiled. Just rap music 100%. He dedicates the yet-be-released album to his Day 1 Fans.

Read what posted on Instagram below:-

#TheGlory drops on 26th of December the #OLIC3 day …. sorry for the wait … this is dedicated to the Day1 fans , Rap Music .. #TheGlory #StreetTape @emilynkanga – designed by@pheelzonthebeat

http://fliptunez.com/2016/11/18/olamide-unveils-the-album-art-release-date-of-his-6th-album-the-glory/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by LilWarshy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wao. Ftp atlast.

My Grandfather must hear this.

Something is scratching me under my trouser. What could that be?.

Last last check my signature.

Buh Olamide too good, handwork buh he said the album gonna be rap album cheesy

Np: Olamide_Sitting On the Throne.

https:///OKfm48HRPO

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by herzernn: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2016

God bless!!..

Buh it will be much appreciated if the album has no explicit contents such as vulqar words.....

8 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by friendly101: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
k
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by registration(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
oh
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by veekid(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2016

Nigerian Eminem

14 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by sorextee(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
i hope its not gonna be wack, like that his other one.. whats the name again......
useless lyrics... wey no dey impart any meaningful message...

20 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by ChuzzyBlog: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nice one dude! OLIC 3 Loading!!!

Meanwhile,

Singer, Iyanya Has Joined MMM!!! Click To See The Photo
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by hisroyalrealnes(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
9ice one.
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by ALAYORMII: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
The Glory

The art cover

Is he trying to light up??
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by ibroh22(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
nice one

ma lo wa o Eyan Mayweather la wa o
OLIC3

1 Like

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by tolexy007(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
undecided another noise..... make i dey listen to my oldies jeje mi, Abba abeg play me "Dancing queen or Chikituita or fernando" those are songs,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by damton(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Badoo

Iyalaya anybody

street to take over
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by firstclassmumu: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
All his album back 2 back are trash.

I am his huge fans

18 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by bdemix(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Iyalaya anybody*** Street ti take over

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Betty1899: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
I hope its a massive hit
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by tolexy007(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
sorextee:
i hope its not gonna be wack, like that his other one.. whats the name again......

what do u expect b4? senseless lyrics as usual

6 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by 1wolex85: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
even 2baba has 5 studio albums. This guy is prolific, releasing albums like KSA and Obey

7 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by firstclassmumu: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
oh
tolexy007:
undecided
friendly101:
k
damton:
g
friendly101:
k
eyin bookers e don hit fp oo

1 Like

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by passyhansome(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Phyno dropped some weeks back, Olamide set to drop in few coming weeks, my two best rap artist

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by henrydadon(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
grin
recent olamide music have been trash..

am not excited for this album

more like transition from Yoruba rap hip hop

to fuji music hip hop

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by PapiNigga: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bleep shit
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by akinlaso(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
i rep Jos to the world #ice prince

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by QTEST007(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
'CATCH A MAGA' BY META4 DROPPING SOON
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by wildchild1: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Good for him

Check my signature
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by andreawills96(f): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Oh, it's my birthday yippy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
let the groove begin
aye to dun !!
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by jide219(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
All the street for Benin go hear am hot,Baddo ti fewole ,The album is coming,olamide pure rap ,e remains the best indigenous rapper ,so I think we should be expecting likes of wale,phyno,mi,vector and remininsce in the album track ,if I nor attend e show for Lagos make buhari bleep dame patience Jonathan
#GLORY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by fippycbk(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
I just de wait make I hear the one wey him go feature Phyno... these two just put me back in the way of Nigerian music.
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by vinelli(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dope artwork
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by holatin(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
sorextee:

DAT so called "wackness" has made him a rich and recognized artiste for the past six years.

keep on hating, while he smile to the bank.

None of your favourite naija rapper and musician has attain his level of magnitude.

which artist in Nigeria has been consistence for 6 straight years ? no one !.

if you ve someone like him in your family, DAT penury state of yours will ve change.

and before I forget HAVE YOU EATEN TODAY ?

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by AKMoney1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
This guy again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[hot Mixtape] Dj Spirit - The King Of The Streets Mix. (imole Mushin) / Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner) / Burna Boy’s "Twice As Tall" Album Launched In London (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.