Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Massive Adult Male Caucasian For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Massive Adult Male Caucasian For Sale (1992 Views)

Beastly Massive Adult Male Caucasian For Sale. / Quick Christmas Sale ! Massive Adult Female Boerboel / Massive Adult Male Bull Mastiff For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by loveson200: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2016
He is about 1 year and 6 months.
Has never been used for crossing.
Massive size.
Extremely aggressive and as such is actually recommended for experienced owners who require a real security dog and can handle dogs with dominant traits
Call or WhatsApp number: 08051286114
Reason for sale: He wants to be the dominant male and has thus refused to co-habit with the GSD and Samoyed in the house thus requiring constant breakup of fights.

Note: the fur is virtually small because he was shaved cos of the extreme heat at the moment.

Re: Massive Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by miremoses(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2016
His huge, I never knew you will sell him.I'm interested that's if the price is friendly.
Re: Massive Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by Mrjo(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2016
Abeg carry that wahala go. @ that age/size is hard to control as a new owner

2 Likes

Re: Massive Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2016
This is massive shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So, nah new owner go control this one

1 Like

Re: Massive Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by theyongest: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2016
Mrjo:
Abeg carry that wahala go. @ that age/size is hard to control as a new owner
LOL, no any age and size of dog can be controlled.
Re: Massive Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by Mrjo(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2016
theyongest:

LOL, no any age and size of dog can be controlled.
small 1 is better @least

1 Like

Re: Massive Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by sheantip(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
got one like that too. if any of the other dogs in our compound mistakenly bark, that dog is in hot soup. except for the boerboel sha.
Re: Massive Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by loveson200: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
PChat or call if interested.

@ miremoses, this is not my male Kovu. This is a friends male. The guy is not in the country at the moment and his wife is really finding it difficult handling the three dogs, hence he is up for sale. I actually advised against selling him but they have made up their mind. The dog's size is actually awesome and the dog is lovely to behold. Breeding stock.

The truth is that there is no dog that cannot be handled with proper attention.

Not cheap though.
Re: Massive Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by miremoses(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
I thought as much,I would love to own this male tho.indeed his a breeding quality. Only the price will determine.
Re: Massive Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by loveson200: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Pchat!!!
Re: Massive Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by loveson200: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Still available. Really massive

Pchat!!!!
Re: Massive Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by loveson200: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2016
Thank you everyone that enquirered about the Cauc. The owner decided he will no longer put him up for sale. Gave out the GSD to a friend instead.

Thanx all.
Re: Massive Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by Bigsteve121(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=wapadunk post=51139690]This is massive shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So, nah new owner go control this one [/quote
ABIO, you are telling me

(1) (Reply)

7months Old Male Rottweiler Available For A New Home / Caucasian Adolescent For Sale / Attending The 1st Anniversary Of An Online Dog Group I Belong To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.