Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) (40255 Views)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) / 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Road infrastructure as being executed in Osun guarantee present and future good living. It is the surest way to invite bigger investments as investors desire conducive environments to support their investments. In the face of economic stress, paucity of funds and other..

4 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Name your price.........

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
This is oba adesoji aderemi road 90 percent completed. No doubt Apc will win again massively in the state of osun. No room for pdp and other party in osun state in the year 2018.

39 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Name your price.........

Lol

Aregbe teaching wailers & their leaders

How to govern

God bless the state of osun

God bless ile odua

God bless muhammadu buhari

God bless Nigeria

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ogbeni doing great work here. Pdp will never smell that seat again. Ogbeni av buried them and render them useless in the state of osun. More pics.

16 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
More pics from his project. Campaign promises been kept.

6 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Oasis007(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Let me just book a space..... keenly follow the Thread, and Perhaps comment later - if I'm convinced by the OP though!

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
More pics from his project. Campaign promises been kept. Ogbeni carry go

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
More pics

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
More pics. Lalasticla pls kindly do the needful. D wailers need to see this new pictures. It is not photoshop.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
I will always advice pdp factions in this country that they do not meant anything good in this country. What they know is their selfish interest and that is the reason why they will not be allowed in 2018 governorship poll. Presently pdp is 90 percent dead in the state of osun.

16 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lalasticla pls kindly do the needful. D wailers need to see this new pictures. It is not photoshop.

6 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ogbeni showing the way to the world. Touching every sector of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by phemmyutd(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
I do pass through Osun state to my state Kwara almost every weekend, and I know that Aregbe is far far better to our house boy governor

41 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
sarrki:

Lol

How to govern
God bless ile odua
God bless Nigeria
yes sooo ogbeni burying pdp p

6 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
sarrki:

Lol

How to govern
God bless ile odua
God bless Nigeria
yes sooo ogbeni burying pdp p

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
phemmyutd:
I do pass through Osun state to my state Kwara almost every weekend, and I know that Aregbe is far far better to our house boy governor
bro d fault of ur non performer governor came from the corrupt sai saraki the leader. It was bukola saraki that does not gave the current governor more work to do. Ahmed is one of d laziest governor av ever see in the north central state. Very lazy set of governor.

26 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
Oasis007:
Let me just book a space..... keenly follow the Thread, and Perhaps comment later - if I'm convinced by the OP though!
do not only book a space. Come around and see things for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Oasis007(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
Johnnyessence:
do not only book a space. Come around and see things for yourself.

I hope you can help with more pictures! I do not need to visit Osun before knowing what's happening there.

You've done a good job by creating the Thread, post few pictures and I hope you can do more!

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Emassive(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
One man post and One man Comments all through. You will tell those who don't know Osun state or who lives in their Ipod region. There is no such thing as development down SW here just as the SE too. There is no development is any Nigerian state for more than 40yrs. The only places developed is where FG has housed their Capital before e.g Lagos, Calabar, Abuja... Nothing to show really. Am sure you can count the good roads available in both Ibadan and Ife without mistakes cause you always curse the leaders anytime you drive on them. Ibadan is as always a death trap same as Osun state. Don't feed the people with nonsense cause you have been paid or promised a role in govt at the detriment of other's safety.
I still can't imagine why people will sell their own heart for $$. Same way some poor youth always go on to report to Ido LG of Ibadan here each time we try to level our death Elebu road and am like why are you working against the benefit of your own people you should thank.

Just take it easy with money love

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Emassive:
One man post and One man Comments all through. You will tell those who don't know Osun state or who lives in their Ipod region. There is no such thing as development down SW here just as the SE too. There is no development is any Nigerian state for more than 40yrs. The only places developed is where FG has housed their Capital before e.g Lagos, Calabar, Abuja... Nothing to show really. Am sure you can count the good roads available in both Ibadan and Ife without mistakes cause you always curse the leaders anytime you drive on them. Ibadan is as always a death trap same as Osun state. Don't feed the people with nonsense cause you have been paid or promised a role in govt at the detriment of other's safety.
I still can't imagine why people will sell their own heart for $$. Same way some poor youth always go on to report to Ido LG of Ibadan here each time we try to level our death Elebu road and am like why are you working against the benefit of your own people you should thank.

I can see u are pained for venting ur anger here hmmm. In road infrastructure project, ogbeni has done great job. More are still coming. Just be following patiently. No need to complain.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=Emassive post=51156359]One man post and One man Comments all through. You will tell those who don't know Osun state or who lives in their Ipod region. There is no such thing as development down SW here just as the SE too. There is no development is any Nigerian state for more than 40yrs. The only places developed is where FG has housed their Capital before e.g Lagos, Calabar, Abuja... Nothing to show really. Am sure you can count the good roads available in both Ibadan and Ife without mistakes cause you always curse the leaders anytime you drive on them. Ibadan is as always a death trap same as Osun state. Don't feed the people with nonsense cause you have been paid or promised a role in govt at the detriment of other's safety.

I can see u are pained for venting ur anger here hmmm. In road infrastructure project, ogbeni has done great job. More are still coming. Just be following patiently. No need to complain.

6 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Kyase(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Johnnyessence:
bro d fault of ur non performer governor came from the corrupt sai saraki the leader. It was bukola saraki that does not gave the current governor more work to do. Ahmed is one of d laziest governor av ever see in the north central state. Very lazy set of governor.
injustice, what of ortom of Benue state.... grin
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Emassive:

I can see u are pained for venting ur anger here hmmm. In road infrastructure project, ogbeni has done great job. More are still coming. Just be following patiently. No need to complain. If u complain about bad road project in ibadan kindly write ur letter to the governor. Hope u know ur governor has commissioners.

10 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kyase:
injustice, what of ortom of Benue state.... grin
ortom is still trying in the agric sector. D most painful part is that all the northern central governors are very lazy. But I still give kudos to ortom. D worst governor av ever see is fatai ahmed. so far he has not commission any project in kwara state.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
Oasis007:

I hope you can help with more pictures! I do not need to visit Osun before knowing what's happening there.

You've done a good job by creating the Thread, post few pictures and I hope you can do more!
u are welcome. These are the giant strides of ogbeni aregbe government. More pics loading.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by richidinho(m): 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nigerians still celebrating mediocrity in the 21st century

Smh!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by omofunaab(m): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2016
richidinho:

Smh!

But if it's anambra signing MOU, Willie is working abi

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:13am On Nov 19, 2016
richidinho:

Smh!
hmmmm so building road infrastructure is mediocrity baaa. U can not be fooling ur self and d gullible followers that is supporting u now hmmmm. Ogbeni has buried pdp and other party in d state of osun through his developmental strides in all areas in the state of osun.

24 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:17am On Nov 19, 2016
omofunaab:

But if it's anambra signing MOU, Willie is working abi
pls do not mind him jare. He is been brainwash by willie obiano government. Willie obiano keep failing his people by not building at least one km road for his village people.

11 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:12am On Nov 19, 2016
More pics coming

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Kyase(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
ortom is still trying in the agric sector. D most painful part is that all the northern central governors are very lazy. But I still give kudos to ortom. D worst governor av ever see is fatai ahmed. so far he has not commission any project in kwara state.
Hmm, well in time....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu / Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike / Army Restores Normalcy On Kaduna-jebba Road After Trucks From North Were Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.