Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! (2998 Views)

Indonesian Court Sentences A Convicted Serial Rapist To Chemical Castration / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos / Rapist And Armed Robber Caught At Adekunle Ajasin University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Choise(f): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
With the arrest of the alleged serial rapist and murderer who had been terrorising women in Ikorodu area of Lagos State for many months, the people of Owode Ibeshe thought it was the last the had seen of these gang called BADOO.

It was not until few days ago, it was reviled that Badoo was not a one man thing but a gang of serial rapist and were said to attack again very soon in a letter that the people of Oke-Ota presumed to have found in many locations lately.

I was opportune to be at a previous "Badoo" crime scene where an 86-year-old woman, Madam Belawu Jimoh who had been living with the pain of being raped by the callous abuser was interviewed.

She said;
I was sleeping when the man entered my room through the backyard at about 1am. He had a knife with him and threatened to kill me if I did not cooperate with him.
I could have shouted, but he threatened to kill me and so I kept quiet. In the process, he chopped off my nose and took me outside where he raped me.
I was conscious initially, but became unconscious after losing much blood. I did not know what transpired thereafter, but I woke up in the hospital where my son later told me I lost my nose to an attack.
The attack has affected my health as I still have bruises on my legs. My health is no longer as it used to be. But I have found solace in God."

According to the people of Owode Ibeshe, this Letter has presumed to have brought sleepless nights to them and every time they go to bed, they go with one eye closed.

Presently, SARS has been stationed to parade every axis of the community in late nights hours to catch the perpetrators of these dubious acts

As a matter of fact, I was forced to write this article because the above referenced community is where I live presently, I see these things happen.

Below are graphic images of the first two individuals caught whom were said to be members of the BADOO GANG (Viewers Digression is adviced) : cry embarassed sad

Mod (LALASTICLALA) Please do the needful to help my Community
Culled from www.palmchatnow.com

Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Onechancearmy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Raping is bad enough. Raping an 86 year old is bestial and animalistic.

Some people actually deserve jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Choiszman(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
Oh no!... No this Badoo issue again embarassed
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by thesicilian: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
The community should organise their own vigilante and guard themselves. Then they should send spies to the police station to see if the original criminals are still behind bars or have been released after greasing the palms of corrupt officials.
Whoever is caught this time around deserves whatever he gets. period.
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by good188(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
this is serious
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by delzbaba(m): 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Viewers ginni??
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Badoo has been killed na.. undecided...all this bloggers sef!! angry
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Choise(f): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Badoo has been killed na.. undecided...all this bloggers sef!! angry
Didn't you read the article?, Badoo is not a person....it's a gang...All this lazy readers sef undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Choise(f): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
thesicilian:
The community should organise their own vigilante and guard themselves. Then they should send spies to the police station to see if the original criminals are still behind bars or have been released after greasing the palms of corrupt officials.
Whoever is caught this time around deserves whatever he gets. period.
We actually do have vigilante groups and all but...my best guess is, this GANG has a back bone....Someone is definitely giving them support and info embarassed

1 Like

Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Choise(f): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
good188:
this is serious
it really is my dear
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Choise(f): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Raping is bad enough. Raping an 86 year old is bestial and animalistic.

Some people actually deserve jungle justice.
Even a 2year old was molested
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Choiszman(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Choise:
Didn't you read the article?, Badoo is not a person....it's a gang...All this lazy readers sef undecided angry
am sure he didn't see it...forgive him
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Kingbuhari(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
this badoo don became shakau of Yoloba land .... see as dem dey kill and he dey reincarnate back.... TUFIAKWA
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Choiszman(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingbuhari:
this badoo don became shakau of Yoloba land .... see as dem dey kill and he dey reincarnate back.... TUFIAKWA
I wonder ooo
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Collenshy2020(m): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dis is where i support jungle justice, how person go get liver take harm and rape granny of 86yrs old, dat community need to step up their game , ds kain matter no be wetin U go trust police 100%.
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Choise(f): 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Collenshy2020:
Dis is where i support jungle justice, how person go get liver take harm and rape granny of 86yrs old, dat community need to step up their game , ds kain matter no be wetin U go trust police 100%.
Abi oo
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Choiszman(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
so sad
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Choise(f): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Thanks for all your support and contributions... smiley
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by saydfact(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2016
i was in that community, the day the first badoo was caught.... the people there live in fear
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by chuose2: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
arrest am
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Choise(f): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2016
saydfact:
i was in that community, the day the first badoo was caught.... the people there live in fear
Really, Thank God I have a witness now

1 Like

Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2017
We all die anyways
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Timmyricky(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2017
saydfact:
What about the local community police, were they deployed to that area? .
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Adeevah(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2017
The OPC members in the community should do something to it or otherwise be held responsible

#Nojokes
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by saydfact(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2017
Timmyricky:

What about the local community police, were they deployed to that area? .

they were not existing at the time, however even now - its a NO
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Timmyricky(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2017
saydfact:

they were not existing at the time, however even now - its a NO

But if its a youth they see, they will start coming out from nowhere. The residents would have alerted them a couple of times, if they are diligent things like this wouldn't be happening
Re: BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! by Choiszman(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
SAD

(1) (Reply)

See Why This Nigerian Woman Was Stripped Naked And Beaten-bloody In India / Imota Ikorodu Cementary Of Horror (viewers Discretion ) / Rev King, Others For Execution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.