Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police (13102 Views)

Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel / Mob Sets Police Station Ablaze Over Killing Of Youth In Imo / Makurdi Youths Burn Vehicles & Tyres Over Killing By Fulani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by hotice01: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2016
And so it begins.........

1 Like

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by Pylony(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2016
The same police gave us boko haram after killing their leader in cold-blood they still now want to start a new insurgency group. They don't know when to use rubber-bullets and tear gas to reduce lethal casualties on protestans any more.

1 Like

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by Bujumbura(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
US is always sympathetic towards the wrongest groups

We all know they are not happy seeing terrorists sent to hell.

Dunno why people still pay them attention
That your flat yansh ehn undecided carry that wahala go romance section

3 Likes

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by GoldenJAT(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2016
OnichaIgbo:
US under Donald J Trump will place a more stiffer sanction against Nigeria.

So Buhari and his black monkeys should commit as many crimes as they can now while the offer last.
nothin will happen.....nigeria is a sovereign state....so if u feel dt de will hold us 2 ransome....then u need 2 sit and think again....as much as i know...they are inconsequential 2 our existence,if not dt our leaders are shameless..we shoudnt be were we are presently.
Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
buhari is a terrorist

some vagabond useless urchins zombies will think that the world will just fold their hands and watch the illiterate kunu sipping vulture old hag commits genocide under yeye sovereignty which Nigeria can't sustain.
useless good for nothing zombies

You had better take things easy,

When Bob Marley was recruiting Band Boys for the Wailling Wailers where were you, OK u weren't born.

I can feel your BP rising to a point of no return with your rant. I hope yould see the new year 2017 with this action.

Take am easy o Wailer.
Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2016
Try the next girl
Bujumbura:
I am taken
Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by DesChyko: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2016
SillyMods:

You missed him. Not "we".

'You can be singular as well as plural'.

In trying to prove his wrongness, you inadvertently proved him right.

He speaks not for himself alone.

1 Like

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by Bujumbura(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Try the next girl I am taken
Taken by this man

2 Likes

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by DesChyko: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2016
Bujumbura:

Lol grin

Bull's eye

2 Likes

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by PhatBG(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2016
When have they ever cared about us?

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by Pope22(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Try the next girl I am taken
Yes, since last last year.
Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by OnichaIgbo(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2016
GoldenJAT:
nothin will happen.....nigeria is a sovereign state....so if u feel dt de will hold us 2 ransome....then u need 2 sit and think again....as much as i know...they are inconsequential 2 our existence,if not dt our leaders are shameless..we shoudnt be were we are presently.

America inconsequential to your existence

Alright good bye.

2 Likes

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by buJu234: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2016
SillyMods:

You missed him. Not "we".

who is "WE"?

"We" is when more than one person is involved; so adding me to the guy that can make it "WE".

so he is correct while u re wrong jobless boot licking zombie

1 Like

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by TeleboiZ005(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2016
I belive in chains not change....

1 Like

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by GoldenJAT(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2016
OnichaIgbo:

America inconsequential to your existence
Alright good bye.
A Resounding YES!
Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by SillyMods: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2016
buJu234:

who is "WE"?

"We" is when more than one person is involved; so adding me to the guy that can make it "WE".

so he is correct while u re wrong. My father is a jobless boot licking zombie
Ok.
Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by SillyMods: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2016
[s]
DesChyko:

'You can be singular as well as plural'.

In trying to prove his wrongness, you inadvertently proved him right.

He speaks not for himself alone.
[/s]
Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by victorazy(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2016
vesselchino:
buhari will soon face doom

So I dey see too.
The dark cloud gathering for him is much, his woe will be so bad. God is watching sha.

1 Like

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by CJAYFORTUNE: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2016
Buhari is using the mode of autocracy and minitary to Nigerians.......

1 Like

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by Nebuchadnezar: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2016
[s]
flamyd:
I won't bother myself exchanging words with you, as from your post I can tell your level of intellectual reasoning
[/s]
shatap and get out

3 Likes

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by Nebuchadnezar: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2016
[s]
davtosh:

You had better take things easy,

When Bob Marley was recruiting Band Boys for the Wailling Wailers where were you, OK u weren't born.

I can feel your BP rising to a point of no return with your rant. I hope yould see the new year 2017 with this action.

Take am easy o Wailer.
[/s]
badderdash

3 Likes

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by Whytelyon(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Easy man

Why should he take it easy? He's saying the truth. If I say mine, you'd be quick to call Mynd44 and the likes to ban me, wasn't it a similar case to what he's saying now that I said that made you call on mods last time.
Everyone knows Buhari is a failure. Even you, the idiot is just wasting his time in aso rock. He should resign.

2 Likes

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by fourthworld: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
buhari is a terrorist

some vagabond useless urchins zombies will think that the world will just fold their hands and watch the illiterate kunu sipping vulture old hag commits genocide under yeye sovereignty which Nigeria can't sustain.

I thought that the Constitution of this zoo guarantees freedom of religion. Why will
this Godforsaken Zoo of a country use intimidation to stop the shites for practicing their religion as freely as guaranteed by the Constitution?

1 Like

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by Sammiejokes(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
Isn't it time for ICC to step in and have the likes of Mumuhammadull and Burantashi jailed for genocide and extra judicial extermination..? undecided
another ignoramus, maybe after Obama has been jailed for destabilizing Libya, arming terrorist in syria. funding terrorist in Iran. Nonsense, US can keep their weapons, we have south Africa, Brazil,China, Russia to buy from.
Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by fourthworld: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2016
GoldenJAT:
USA should face their nation and quit condemning d happenins in nigeria...we are a sovereign nation 4 God sake.always lookin 4 an avenue 2 spill gibberish.....Nonsense.

Get lost, sovereign zoo killing unarmed protesters? Time is coming, Nigeria will soon go the way of Iraq, Libya and other lawless nations. It will happen very soon, the Dullard will soon realize that he created no human being. That he's opportuned to govern people does not give him the right to kill people arbitrarily

1 Like

Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by domopps(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
buhari is a terrorist

What can hatred do for you?

Cheeeeeers
Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by Adextaiwo48(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Incompetent President Buhari

We All Miss GEJ

You miss him because your dad doesn't have loot to bring home anymore abi...
To the matter... Is this not the same people that's reported to carry ak47s around town and cause chaos... I'm not understanding
Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by Sammiejokes(m): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2016
fourthworld:

Get lost, sovereign zoo killing unarmed protesters? Time is coming, Nigeria will soon go the way of Iraq, Libya and other lawless nations. It will happen very soon, the Dullard will soon realize that he created no human being. That he's opportuned to govern people does not give him the right to kill people arbitrarily
give your evidence they are unarmed protesters. maybe you are part of the protest. we have seen videos and pictures of them been armed countless times
Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2016
no comment....united states of hypocrites
Re: US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police by Sammiejokes(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2016
fourthworld:

I thought that the Constitution of this zoo guarantees freedom of religion. Why will
this Godforsaken Zoo of a country use intimidation to stop the shites for practicing their religion as freely as guaranteed by the Constitution?
Any religion related to Iran needs to be watched. They are the biggest sponsor of terrorists globally. Naa US record talk am oo no be me ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jones Abiri Charged For Terrorism In Nigeria / Hoodlums Attack Bauchi Lawmakers, Injure Six, Damage Vehicles / Wife Arrested In Kaduna State For Hiring Assassins To Kill Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.