Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,624 members, 7,801,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog (36401 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Wedding Photographer Took More Pictures Of Bridesmaids' Cleavages And Than Groom / Photos From A Ugandan Mass Wedding As 200 Brides Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
bamisepeters:
*On a lighter mood...

I always wonder why the bride are more than happy on the wedding day than the groom.

At times, some grooms act as if the wedding is being forced on them, like they didn't prepare for it nor spend a dime to see to the success of the event.

Personally, i think the women know they are hooked for life, they accept their fate to have made the matrimonial vow to the one they love and that day is a day that many others such as friends and family members wished for but couldn't get it, but God did it for them against all odds.

On the other way round while the bride is seriously dancing, showing wild happiness, the groom is always like i can't believe this, so i will be with her for the rest of my life, i am in trouble if she or anyone catches me fooling around with some other chik.

Or should i say the so called happiness in the bride's expression is not because of all i stated above but for the fact that women are created to be good dancers than men?

Also, should i say the grooms are just like that as that is the best way they could express their happiness to have caught a queen many others struggled to get?

See the picture used for this post, see the expression of the bride, and it is obvious through her moves that she is extremely happy, but the groom, his expression is no where close to that of the bride.

This is not the first time i am seeing this and most times, the financial status doesn’t matter.

Please, why are the grooms always appearing like someone thinking while the brides are always over joyous on the wedding day?

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/11/wedding-day-reason-why-brides-show.html

If Bukunmi Org perform at the wedding, both bride and groom will b happy. Bukunmi org is good with wedding ceremonial
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Berbierklaus:
grin
The happiness shown by ladies on their wedding day is due to various reasons, I think it depends on the factors surrounding the relationship or wedding. eg when you have an older lady getting married,they are happy and dance very well probably coz they were able to hold one man down,you know the struggle ladies go through to impress a man and have him wife her? some women are happy that finally they are out of the single"s league.

For young brides,it could be joy of fulfilment or even love,when they are so in love,they find it unbelievable they ended up with their love.

For other ladies,it could even be because of the financial status of the groom grin when man hold wella women tend to be more happy.
Its a psychological thing, its just how they were created.

That is why I am searching for that man that will wife me and make me so happy I will dance all the steps I've been piling up grincheesy
You don't have to go far when you can easily beckon on someone like me cool

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by Sasuwa(f): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
men are more joyous when they hit their dream job than wife,

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
21Savagw:
Why would a Sane man be happy on his wedding day? This generation, they all stinking Gold-diggas.
grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by ndubueze92(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
candidbabe:
Buhari
Candidbabe wetin Oga Bubu do again?
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by sharon37o8(f): 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
osaslord500:
e be like arsenal cut my guy ticket

personally seun , i suggest that all these unserious elements in nairaland that deviate from the subject matter or try to create humour where it does not exist or it supposed to should be PENALIZED
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Common-sense is not so common. Why will the grooms not be feeling groom(y) when he has spent all his savings to groom the Traditional marriage, Wedding and reception and most times the brides are a few months pregnant, meaning more expenses to groom the first pregnacy and child birth, SMA Gold, Child dedication, then he remembers creche, next preggies etc then Primary School fees.

Grooms feel doomed from the Bachelors Eve till Reception and so on, cos they know, yes they know, that they have been cornered and chained by one kumbis.

Meanwhile the bride is elated, cos her meal ticket for life has been secured. She doesn't have to do anything than nag, ask the man to be more romantic, demand for new phones, new car, new everything and still on still, if the man spend nights and days at work to be able to foot the bills, the woman will still complains;- Hear them: - " You Dont Even Have Time For me!"; "I am your WIFE for Christ's Sake".

Now you know why grooms appear downcast. Their mind dey worry if the ledger balance for account can pay the emergency gbese.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by Idrismusty97(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Why won't the ladies be happy? Marriage is a way out of poverty and recession for most ladies.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by Horlartechgist: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Useful

Start visiting ane commenting on www.horlartechgist.com to get free airtime
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by Princedapace(m): 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Berbierklaus:
grin
The happiness shown by ladies on their wedding day is due to various reasons, I think it depends on the factors surrounding the relationship or wedding. eg when you have an older lady getting married,they are happy and dance very well probably coz they were able to hold one man down,you know the struggle ladies go through to impress a man and have him wife her? some women are happy that finally they are out of the single"s league.

For young brides,it could be joy of fulfilment or even love,when they are so in love,they find it unbelievable they ended up with their love.

For other ladies,it could even be because of the financial status of the groom grin when man hold wella women tend to be more happy.

That is why I am searching for that man that will wife me and make me so happy I will dance all the steps I've been piling up grincheesy

Come to me baby grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by kennyblaze007(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Berbierklaus:
grin

Am here for u

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by BlackOnassis(m): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
I think it is the same reason women dance more in church than men do. Chics are just weird angry
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by DedeNkem: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
bamisepeters:
*On a lighter mood...

I always wonder why the bride are more than happy on the wedding day than the groom.

At times, some grooms act as if the wedding is being forced on them, like they didn't prepare for it nor spend a dime to see to the success of the event.

Personally, i think the women know they are hooked for life, they accept their fate to have made the matrimonial vow to the one they love and that day is a day that many others such as friends and family members wished for but couldn't get it, but God did it for them against all odds.

On the other way round while the bride is seriously dancing, showing wild happiness, the groom is always like i can't believe this, so i will be with her for the rest of my life, i am in trouble if she or anyone catches me fooling around with some other chik.

Or should i say the so called happiness in the bride's expression is not because of all i stated above but for the fact that women are created to be good dancers than men?

Also, should i say the grooms are just like that as that is the best way they could express their happiness to have caught a queen many others struggled to get?

See the picture used for this post, see the expression of the bride, and it is obvious through her moves that she is extremely happy, but the groom, his expression is no where close to that of the bride.

This is not the first time i am seeing this and most times, the financial status doesn’t matter.

Please, why are the grooms always appearing like someone thinking while the brides are always over joyous on the wedding day?

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/11/wedding-day-reason-why-brides-show.html

Because girls have constant dreams about wedding from childhood.
Most men don't think about marriage until they're matured in age and ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by Exponental(m): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Groom is thinking of 1. Outstanding bills. 2. Looking out there for those whose monetary gifts will be meaningful. 3. Praying she doesn't become a demon. Brides be like 1. Even if I get a divorce, people can see that someone shows interest in me. 2. Thank God, my past didn't hunt me before this day. 3. All my enemies are put to shame. 4. Now, no big aunty will tell me to go n marry. 5. I'm now a madam, CEO of a kitchen 6. I can now confidently do shakara with a ring. 7.........

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by mikolo80: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
Berbierklaus:
grin

if e no con hol nko you go gree husband me
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by Vince77(m): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2016
I stopped reading half way. The post wasn't making sense
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by virtuejoan(f): 12:06am On Nov 20, 2016
21Savagw:
Why would a Sane man be happy on his wedding day? This generation, they all stinking Gold-diggas.
just like u. no insult meant
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by AyoolaIgwe(m): 12:10am On Nov 20, 2016
davodyguy:
100% spot.

I felt that way too, but I got no choice.

My wife was as if she won lottery, whilst I was just excited for her, rather than for myself
lolzzzzzz... dem don get u
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by t2luv1: 12:14am On Nov 20, 2016
Sasuwa:
men are more joyous when they hit their dream job than wife,

Maybe because women are like freight train always happy when hitch to a locomotive that will doing all the moving. Hey ladies no bad feelings oo
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by noble71(m): 1:27am On Nov 20, 2016
bamisepeters:
*On a lighter mood...

Op it is because men are thinking about the expenses and the people he is owning because of the wedding.
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by CEOconcord(m): 2:02am On Nov 20, 2016
[size=20pt]How can a MAN dance when he knows even the PHOTOGRAPHER is waiting for his payment despite all he has already spend for the wedding[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by citrate(f): 2:23am On Nov 20, 2016
21Savagw:
Did ur wife or gf runaway with ur money or what?
Maybe you've nva seen a man dat marries a lady because of her father's property.
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by Abiagirl777(f): 2:46am On Nov 20, 2016
Well mine happened to be a reverse of the case,why,the mc my husband contracted came drunk to the reception and was talking nonsense.
I just felt like the ground would swallow me,my husband being the easy going person he is was actually laughing at this drunk jokes while every other person shuffled their feet,finally the chairman took the mic from him and concluded the wedding.I was fuming all through.
After 2 yrs+,I'm yet to watch the video.

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by kassy777: 3:52am On Nov 20, 2016
Berbierklaus:
grin

goodluck
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by Mayflowa(m): 4:36am On Nov 20, 2016
ibroh22:
guys go dey think aw to knack for bed time ni,,who get time to dance

That is the last thing on any groom mind. Many a times, he would be tired of it before the marriage

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by PrettyClare7(f): 4:56am On Nov 20, 2016
21Savagw:
bro providing for your wife doesnt make her a gold digger. as for giving in relationship it should be reciprocal and mutual.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by dmltoyin(m): 5:34am On Nov 20, 2016
Berbierklaus:
grin

rily? Im interested cheesy
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 20, 2016
davodyguy:
100% spot.

I felt that way too, but I got no choice.

My wife was as if she won lottery, whilst I was just excited for her, rather than for myself
grin shocked cheesy
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by oruma19: 5:51am On Nov 20, 2016
Berbierklaus:
grin

i checked u out. U r so fine. I wish...... cool
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by simplyhonest(m): 6:02am On Nov 20, 2016
both are happy....some pictures don't tell the complete story....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride And Her Bridesmaids Make Grand Entry (Photos) / "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS / Yoruba Bride Avoids Kneeling Down For Her Husband At Their Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.