Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS (61694 Views)

Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) / Policeman Kills Man In Ohafia, Abia State (Graphic Photo, Video) / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by jegz25(m): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Igbo....what a shame

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Has the become a celebrity? Why is the whole village trooping to get a glimpse of him and take a sellfie with him? Some nigerians are illitrates to the core.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by agrovick(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Crazy world
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Sirfrederick(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Thank God he wasn't burnt alive. #saynotojunglejustice
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
The laws on rape need to be reviewed to include surgical removal of the pen1s
where are the NCAN? I am only here to check names. But i thought the flat-heads use to say that rapists only exist amongst the AFONJAS?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by BjDreamchaser(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Rape and Kill? Some people are very heartless sha...

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by dikeigbo2(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Devil incarnate.. Jail and detach his dicck.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by bikefab(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Man is as dried up as a bonga fish.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by kerryjossy(f): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
He is def insane. Wat nonsense. Dont kill him. Just roast his dick!!
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by maximus10: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Mzyouzee1(f): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Only in ohafia
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Handsomecole(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
I can't see any tyre and petrol... undecided
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by MoyoGENERAL: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
NCAN....Enugu branch.....be like why US again!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by jaymejate: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Those Oloriburuku Police nor go reach there o. Na until after roasting him dem go de look for info.

Mofos!

Kill him mehn
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by GiaGunn(f): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
I recommend Jungle justice
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by chinanu123(f): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
He then informed the lady's friend to tell the family where they can find the body, it was the lady that raised the alarm.

He Looks Insane Definitely cool

But the insanity didn't affect his manhood.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Missmossy(f): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ewww such a heartless man embarassed he looks sick sef. See his ribs poking out.

Such a loss.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by TeleboiZ005(m): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
NCAN Seoul branch
Name; withheld(but indigene of ohafia)
Age; 60
TRIBE; Igbos or woreva
Crime; fucking a virgin,eventually killing her....

Lolz....mbok dont spoil the fun...biko!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by tit(f): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
the report/story looks incoherent, incomplete, and unbelievable.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by jjbest123(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dear Lord,

How can evil heard of elsewhere happen in my very own hometown Mba Ofule Ise, Ohafia Udumeze great city of great Warriors....

Father forgive this man for bringing shame to Ohafia and may You heal the land.

Never again, would such shame happen in my hometown Ohafia. Mba bu isi na acho isi... I weep for my dear town, lord have mercy i wish i was around.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Osu175(m): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
jesus!!! this happened opposite my house today and the thing don reach here. nawa
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Ebenezerk2: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
So lucky, it wasn't in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Nathan2016: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hang him
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Zaramdgreat(f): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Let them cut his dick nd bring it to me to fry
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Osu175(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
He then informed the lady's friend to tell the family where they can find the body, it was the lady that raised the alarm.

He Looks Insane Definitely cool
his not, i believe its the girls spirit working and his father was also a rapist just that he didnt get anyone. i believe his cured

Iman kalu Bleep up
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by jjbest123(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Only in ohafia Don't Say That It Can Happen Any Were, Signs Of End Time... The Bible Said It We Will See And Hear What Has Never Been Happening Before...
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Lifeisunfair: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
One way or the other, life bleeps us all.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by armadeo(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
blackCITIZEN:
See stranded penix
While chidinma dey use cucumber
This world self
I just think its time to introduce HELPING HAND for K©nji Participants..
Chidinma "You have been matched to Provide Help to blackCITIZEN"
You will be blocked if you refuse to PH after 48hrs..
And a new participant will be matched..
Abi e no go make sense?

What if when you jam your " match " you see someone like ....

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Osu175(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
mordtonia:
They will not see this one to burn now o undecided
the village women has there rules and told the villagers not to touch him and if you do, you pay 100k
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by metallisc(m): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
JBUZZ:
Burst the bagga

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Osu175(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
awa:
Dear Lord,

How can evil heard of elsewhere happen in my very own hometown Mba Ofule Ise, Ohafia Udumeze great city of great Warriors....

Father forgive this man for bringing shame to Ohafia and may You heal the land.

Never again, would such shame happen in my hometown Ohafia. Mba bu isi na acho isi...
ka nwanne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents Put Padlocks On Daughter's Grave To Avoid Rape In Pakistan / Actor Olumide Olajide Arrested For Defrauding Traders With Fake Bank Alerts / Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.