Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion (1495 Views)

For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Who Invited Atheists To 'Religion Forum'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by Gift101(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
ATHIEST, are we so lucky on Earth that everything Coincidently worked inorder to favour Man and Animals?

Examples:

1. The Air We Breathe, why is it not carbon dioxide ?

2. The environment we live in

3. The discovering of things like medical cures and technological advancement

4. The water we drink; why is it not acidic enough to kill us, why is it perfectly made for us to drink ?

5. The dreams we dreamth of

6. Earth being in possition 3, making our planet not too hot or too cold for us to live in.

7. Water available for fishes to live in, why was water made available for them ? Why didn't they live on land like any other animals ?

8. Earth floating in the air, what type of power in the universe makes it to float ?

9. How did the universe form itself from nothing ?

10. Can robots or machines create themselves ? Don't they have inventors and creators ? Wait, maybe they just created themselves like the BIG BANG THEORY.

Please i need answers.
Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by mrmrmister: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gift101:
ATHIEST, are we so lucky on Earth that everything Coincidently worked inorder to favour Man and Animals?

Examples:

4. The water we drink; why is it not acidic enough to kill us, why is it perfectly made for us to drink ?

6. Earth being in possition 3, making our planet not too hot or too cold for us to live in.

7. Water available for fishes to live in, why was water made available for them ? Why didn't they live on land like any other animals ?

8. Earth floating in the air, what type of power in the universe makes it to float ?

[size=13pt]9. How did the universe form itself from nothing ?

10. Can robots or machines create themselves ? Don't they have inventors and creators ? Wait, maybe they just created themselves like the BIG BANG THEORY.
[/size]

Please i need answers.

If you believe God created the universe, then who created God?
Which is easier;
Believing the Universe formed itself
Or believing a SuperHuman formed itself and then created the "perfect" universe ??

And do robots have cells?
Do they grow?
Do they die?

4 Likes

Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by Gift101(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
mrmrmister:

If you believe God created the universe, then who created God?
Which is easier;
Believing the Universe formed itself
Or believing a SuperHuman formed itself and then created the "perfect" universe ??

And do robots have cells?
Do they grow?
Do they die?

This is why we call him God al-mighty. The problem you athiest have is that you'll have not witness or experience the power of God. The day you set your mind to know God, you'll surely know him and testify of his Existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by Idrismusty97(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
So why can't we breath underwater like fishes? Why can't we fly like birds without technology or why didn't we develop wings. Why can't we regenerate when our limbs is cutoff like salamander or trees? If i were a God that is surely how i will create my so called "perfect being". Why is over 70% of the earth covered with inhabitable water and the remaining 30% left for land more than 10℅ is yet inhabitable for humans, Either too hot or too cold. Others are plague with natural disaster. Now tell me is the earth perfect enough for us or are we perfect enough for it? Of course not... Like a mushroom or Fugal that suddenly springs up where the environment is just right and dies when it is too harsh. That is how living things are, It doesn't prove the existence of a God.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by felixomor: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Idrismusty97:
So why can't we breath underwater like fishes? Why can't we fly like birds without technology or why didn't we develop wings. Why can't we regenerate when our limbs is cutoff like salamander or trees? If i were a God that is surely how i will create my so called "perfect being". Why is over 70% of the earth covered with inhabitable water and the remaining 30% left for land more than 10℅ is yet inhabitable for humans, Either too hot or too cold. Others are plague with natural disaster. Now tell me is the earth perfect enough for us or are we perfect enough for it? Of course not... Like a mushroom or Fugal that suddenly springs up where the environment is just right and dies when it is too harsh. That is how living things are, It doesn't prove the existence of a God.

U didnt answer any part of his questions.

His questions exposes a design to the systems of the universe.

And there is no design without a designer.

Think a little bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
God is a place holder for people who don't know and who lack the courage to admit they don't know but find solace in the ignorance called God.

A wise man once said, "Life is too be understood backward to live forward"

Earth is beautiful but the ignorance in man is making it ugly to live in.

4 Likes

Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by Elthugnificent(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Been there, done that. Why will I want to go back to religion? It is boring, I have read the stories already countless time.

Maybe when Jesus decide to come back to earth again and do some magical shiit, then I will consider reading it.

2 Likes

Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by Seun(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gift101:

The earth was not built to favor life. Rather it is life that has adapted to the earth through the process of evolution. When life started, there was no oxygen in the air so life was dominated by autotrophic microbes which get their energy from the sun through photosynthesis, such as algae. Through their activities, the atmosphere became rich in oxygen which enabled air-breathing organisms to develop through evolution. The earth has at many times been hostile to life, leading to numerous mass extinction events like the one that wiped out the dinosaurs. It is life that adapts to the environment in which it happens to find itself.

Now here's my question for you. If God created the entire universe as an ideal environment for hosting life, including human life, why is life only present on earth which is a very very very very small part of the universe? If the universe was made for life, why is 99.9999999999% of the universe hostile to the life it was created for? Out of the billions of billions of stars and planets that God is supposed to have created in six days, why is only one of them a home to life as far as we know?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by Pr0ton: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gift101:

Examples:

Please i need answers.

Why this.. Why that.. It's because there is no choice. It happens to happen that way. Things only have seemed perfect to you because you've been used to them for long. When you get to smell something different you realize it at first, but later you get used to it. It's adapting. Life could be something else than this.. All the accidents we have now have become perfection because we have got so much adapted and used to them. Things that couldn't adapt has life grows got eliminated or extinct. Those that could adapt remain and live on. Humans couldn't survive in water so you can't find them there. We are here because this is where we can survive. If there was no way, no where, no condition we could adapt we wouldn't have been in existence.

Have you thought about the possibility of something else humans can ingest but that is not in existence? Could everything we can ingest that is in existence now go right with our system and survival. With test and experience humans have learned what goes with their system and what doesn't. So when they find one (water/Medicine) they live up to it and with time it becomes perfection.

Adaptation seems to be a shadow of perfection. It's obvious in our everyday lives. A mistake in movement when playing football can turn out to be a great skill. A mistake in notes combination can turn out to be a beautiful chord in music. Accidents can be adaptable and can in turn beget perfection which our world is.

Don't be so engrossed in asking why this life can't be without God that you fail to think the possibility why God is not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by Seun(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
Richard Dawkins gives the analogy of a puddle of water telling itself, "isn't it lucky that I am situated in a pothole that's exactly the right shape for me? Someone must have intelligently designed the pothole specifically for my benefit"

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by akintom(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gift101:

Examples:

Please i need answers.

How did you KNOW it was God that created the universe?
Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gift101:

Examples:

Please i need answers.
It is only because you are here that you can wonder about all these things in the first place. Out of the billions of planets earth satisfied the criteria for life. Though earth is still far from perfect.
Its like a man shot by a firing squad and luckily they all miss. The man not believing his luck begins to wonder whether the soldiers were bribed or drunk. He can't believe that it was sheer luck that saved him, the odds are too incredible so he formulates his own theories which are far from the truth.
In truth the soldiers missed because they missed, the improbable happened, earth seems perfect because it beat the odds.
There are over a 100 billion planets in our universe, is it that surprising that earth was one of the lucky draw?
Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by UyiIredi(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:

The earth was not built to favor life.

Yet it favors life.

Seun:

Rather it is life that has adapted to the earth through the process of evolution.

Crap.

Seun:

When life started, there was no oxygen in the air so life was dominated by autotrophic microbes which get their energy from the sun through photosynthesis, such as algae. Through their activities, the atmosphere became rich in oxygen which enabled air-breathing organisms to develop through evolution. The earth has at many times been hostile to life, leading to numerous mass extinction events like the one that wiped out the dinosaurs.

Story story.

Seun:

It is life that adapts to the environment in which it happens to find itself.

Sure, it was designed that way.

Seun:

Now here's my question for you. If God created the entire universe as an ideal environment for hosting life, including human life, why is life only present on earth which is a very very very very small part of the universe? If the universe was made for life, why is 99.9999999999% of the universe hostile to the life it was created for? Out of the billions of billions of stars and planets that God is supposed to have created in six days, why is only one of them a home to life as far as we know?

I don't say God made the universe to create life. Neither am I sure Christians say that.
Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by UyiIredi(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:
Richard Dawkins gives the analogy of a puddle of water telling itself, "isn't it lucky that I am situated in a pothole that's exactly the right shape for me? Someone must have intelligently designed the pothole specifically for my benefit"

Poor analogy. Life and puddles are vastly different.

1 Like

Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by theoneJabulani(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
Op, the earth is anything but perfect. It's just bt sheer luck that the earth even supports life.
Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
*sighs*

This thread will wobble back and forth; each side holding these facts in light of his personal conviction.

It all boils down to this;

You see the world in a Design- drived framework made by a careful designer

I see the world as a pillar of order that emerged from chaos...

Both sides have "evidences" to support their stance.

Enjoy the back and forth.
Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by ScienceWatch: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
The sincere suffering masses world wide never get what Jesus commanded them to have as can be clearly seen at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria. FREE HEALING, FREE DELIVERANCE and FREE BLESSING. The time is now, where fake Pastors will be dumped so that in every true church regardless of their religion, mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders as seen in the Scoan Church Nigeria. The promise of the Messiah will be freely available to the suffering masses for all that come to the Messiah.

Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words and aggressive money collections without the Resurrection Power needed to save the suffering persons.

Jesus said, “Come to me, I will make your burdens light.” When the creation power of Jesus and the Holy Spirit is not seen in any church, the problem is with the Pastor. The congregations Faith is always enough as consistently shown in Scoan Church Nigeria and in the holy gospels and the Books of Acts.
Elthugnificent:
Been there, done that. Why will I want to go back to religion? It is boring, I have read the stories already countless time.

Maybe when Jesus decide to come back to earth again and do some magical shiit, then I will consider reading it.
A presiding President gives testimony in The Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria.
The testimony of Ghana’s new head, Prof. Atta Mills, alone is enough to confirm the genuineness and greatness of the holy Prophet TB Joshua’s ministry and calling. Has history ever heard of a sitting president visiting a church and publicly testify that the pastor accurately predicted the outcome and specific details of the election to him? Prof Atta Mills testimony echoes the tens of thousands who rush to Joshua’s church, Scoan Nigeria on a weekly basis to receive a touch from God.
Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by ScienceWatch: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gift101:

This is why we call him God al-mighty. The problem you athiest have is that you'll have not witness or experience the power of God. The day you set your mind to know God, you'll surely know him and testify of his Existence.
TB Joshua is the greatest anointed Pastor today !
Finally we all have loads of scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that proves the holy Gospels and the Holy Books of Acts to be accurate.
Too many False Pastors/ Rabbis, etc teach their congregations that a demon possessed pastor can do demonic deliverance and miraculous healings. History shows how we all have been brain-washed for hundreds of years by science, governments, the Pentecostal churches, Roman Catholic Churches, Old and New Apostolic Churches and many more.

You do remember what Jesus said when the evil Jewish priests told him that what he is doing - all the healing and deliverance - is done by the power of Satan. This is what the holy Prophet TB Joshua of Scoan Nigeria is also accused of today.

Jesus said to these so-called holy men. “Satan can’t and will not work against himself."

What does this mean?
Even if a so-called respected but false pastor/Bishop/Prophet/Clergyman try to heal or do demon deliverance, it can’t and won’t work. Satan can’t and won’t work against himself.
Finally we all have loads of scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that proves the holy Gospels and the Holy Books of Acts to be accurate. Truth seekers are eternally grateful to a humble servant of the true GOD, Prophet TB Joshua.
Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by johnydon22(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gift101:

Nope not really, you are just like an amoeba in a random pond thinking everything in the pond was made specially to favour him.

Examples:

Earth initially had no oxygens, it was filled up with likes of sulphur, methane, nitrogen you'd regard poisonous now and yet life forms thrived on it and in fact the photosynthesis of these life forms made the oxygens in the earth's atmosphere.

There are many life forms on earth that do not require oxygen to thrive, many that live in conditions we regard impossible for life - Life does not depend on a given favourable condition, it evolves to adapt to the conditions present - if we used Carbon dioxide just like plants, you'd also find it just as sufficient as oxygen and am sure this question would have been.

"The air we breathe, why not oxygen??"

Is also riddled with countless natural disasters all wanting to kill you or the humble ant somewhere - earth is not a perfect utopia not even for human life.

3. The discovering of things like medical cures
shows life is an intricate chemistry, so it reacts to chemical tweaks.

and technological advancement
Born of out curiosity.

see number one answer.

Neurological projection - so?

It could have been any planet, even Titan is tidally heated and there have been thousands of Goldilock planets around neighbouring star systems.

Like said before this diversity shows Life evolves to suit its condition, not require special default condition if not all life forms would require same conditions but this is not the case - so there is no argument here.

Not floating in the air sir, there is no air in space.. And it doesn't require magical powets sir.

Says who?

The universe may come from something but who says it must be a humanoid that remarkably didn't need to come from anything - irony?

There is a difference between biological organisms and inanimate configurations - so bearing this in mind it is starkly illogical to place them both on the same platform or judge the behavourial tendencies of one based on another shown to be totally different in a fundamental sense.

Please i need answers.

These weren't questions - you just wanted excuses to replace your ignorance with the word "God"

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by Seun(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
SirWere:
This thread will wobble back and forth; each side holding these facts in light of his personal conviction..
No, I think we've answered the OP's question very well. He wasn't prepared for the good answers that we gave him. He's still processing them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by johnydon22(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:

No, I think we've answered the OP's question very well. He wasn't prepared for the good answers that we gave him. He's still processing them.

Questions asked with preconcieved answers carve deep in the rock of their convictions - wasn't looking for answers but excuses to hold on to convictions.

what sort of question comes when you already have a predertermined answer you do not want to believe can be wrong, it means the questions are irrelavant and borb out of dishonesty since every answer that does not coincide with your already predetermined answer will forever be insufficient.
Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by urahara(m): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
johnydon22:

Nope not really, you are just like an amoeba in a random pond thinking everything in the pond was made specially to favour him.

Earth initially had no oxygens, it was filled up with likes of sulphur, methane, nitrogen you'd regard poisonous now and yet life forms thrived on it and in fact the photosynthesis of these life forms made the oxygens in the earth's atmosphere.

There are many life forms on earth that do not require oxygen to thrive, many that live in conditions we regard impossible for life - Life does not depend on a given favourable condition, it evolves to adapt to the conditions present - if we used Carbon dioxide just like plants, you'd also find it just as sufficient as oxygen and am sure this question would have been.

Is also riddled with countless natural disasters all wanting to kill you or the humble ant somewhere - earth is not a perfect utopia not even for human life.

Born of out curiosity.

see number one answer.

It could have been any planet, even Titan is tidally heated and there have been thousands of Goldilock planets around neighbouring star systems.

Like said before this diversity shows Life evolves to suit its condition, not require special default condition if not all life forms would require same conditions but this is not the case - so there is no argument here.

Not floating in the air sir, there is no air in space.. And it doesn't require magical powets sir.

Says who?

The universe may come from something but who says it must be a humanoid that remarkably didn't need to come from anything - irony?

There is a difference between biological organisms and inanimate configurations - so bearing this in mind it is starkly illogical to place them both on the same platform or judge the behavourial tendencies of one based on another shown to be totally different in a fundamental sense.

These weren't questions - you just wanted excuses to replace your ignorance with the word "God"

K.O
Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by EvilBrain1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gift101:

Examples:

Please i need answers.

This is like a puddle of water claiming that the pothole it's in was shaped perfectly or it.

The Earth is not designed for us, rather we have adapted to live in it. Because all the living things that couldn't breathe the air and drink the water didn't survive or leave children behind.

Most animals die in infancy, this was even true of human beings until very recently. Life is like a cruel game where almost everybody loses. But you are descended from an unbroken lineage of winners. And you have inherited the adaptations and mutations that allowed your ancestors to survive while most of their mates were dying. That's why the world looks so welcoming. It's not the world that is special, it's you.

1 Like

Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by GoodMuyis(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lat week I throw a question to the Nairaland Athiest, Asking them

What Has Atheism Offer To Mankind Apart From Anti-religion

At the mention of my Question, All Nairaland Athiest bow, none could outline a single benefit, all those participated in the discussion turn to "Aboki shine shoe". That question is enough to make them wise and repent yet their heart is still hardened.
Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by taurus25(m): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
arguments presented(though weak) , arguments trashed but watch it come back a month later undecided

1 Like

Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by grownaira: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Seun:

The earth was not built to favor life. Rather it is life that has adapted to the earth through the process of evolution. When life started, there was no oxygen in the air so life was dominated by autotrophic microbes which get their energy from the sun through photosynthesis, such as algae. Through their activities, the atmosphere became rich in oxygen which enabled air-breathing organisms to develop through evolution. The earth has at many times been hostile to life, leading to numerous mass extinction events like the one that wiped out the dinosaurs. It is life that adapts to the environment in which it happens to find itself.

"Atheists believe that our creation, along with the
universe all just happened by chance, for no reason, and all by itself. This in itself is quite an illogical position; one can even say it takes more faith to believe that we were formed by chance, and by nothing, than it takes to believe in a creator who made us."
Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by UncleSnr(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gift101:

Why is only religious people that witness this power? Can't he just show it to the entire universe and let all the argument die?
NB: I am talking of your own version of God out of the 2000-4000+ God's being worshipped by mankind.
Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by peacesamuel94(m): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Seun:

With the description of evolution so far, it seems it is a process where things gets better and better.......from Pisces to amphibians from amphibians to reptilians ....till it finally got to man. In other words evolution is a building up process, How could something so impersonal apathetic and unconscious, come up with this? no fluctuation of any kind, since there is no meaning to this, why doesn't it go back and forth.

considering the atheistic standpoint, I don't think the universe has any logical reason to obey rules yet it does, why?

Why is gravity consistent?

There should be no reason for all these, The universe that fits the atheistic ideology is the one where conditions within it Changes from instant to instant, and the way things happen in it shouldn't follow a particular pattern or system.

why should science make sense in the first place, considering the fact that we are studying a meaningless universe with a coincidental origin hence everything within it should be by chance, the possibility of us seeing day should be by chance, and night by mere luck. Or what do you think?
Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by hopefulLandlord: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by UyiIredi(m): 12:14am On Nov 24, 2016
johnydon22:

You are like a blind man who insists an elephant is just a rope because you can only feel the tail.

johnydon22:

There's no clear evidence for this.

johnydon22:

Wrong. Life is designed to live within parameters outside such parameters life cannot adapt but goes extinct.

johnydon22:

Earth need not be a perfect utopia before we can conclude it was designed.

johnydon22:

Also shows the necessity of design.

johnydon22:

Born of out curiosity.

Random matter by itself cannot explain the presence of curiosity.

johnydon22:

see number one answer.

Again, no clear evidence.

johnydon22:

Neurology hardly, and in fact can never, explain the presence of the human mind let alone dreams. The human mind, and dreams are a unique substance that are unexplainable by natural laws.

johnydon22:

How many of such planets have water talkless life ?

johnydon22:

See above. This arguments has been shown to be nonsense.

johnydon22:

The only smart thing you've said so far, congrats.

johnydon22:

Says who?

God is not humanoid. And you must have a poor sense of irony to think God eing the uncaused cause is one.

johnydon22:

Fundamentally they are the same in that they require a set of interacting parts each performing given functions. Also, robots and lifeforms both depend on codes.

johnydon22:

I think I've sufficiently shown that the one blinded by materialism is you. I fully expect you to ignore this as you have done before.
Re: Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 24, 2016
UyiIredi:

You are like a blind man who insists an elephant is just a rope because you can only feel the tail.

There's no clear evidence for this.

Wrong. Life is designed to live within parameters outside such parameters life cannot adapt but goes extinct.

Earth need not be a perfect utopia before we can conclude it was designed.

Also shows the necessity of design.

Random matter by itself cannot explain the presence of curiosity.

Again, no clear evidence.

Neurology hardly, and in fact can never, explain the presence of the human mind let alone dreams. The human mind, and dreams are a unique substance that are unexplainable by natural laws.

How many of such planets have water talkless life ?

See above. This arguments has been shown to be nonsense.

The only smart thing you've said so far, congrats.

God is not humanoid. And you must have a poor sense of irony to think God eing the uncaused cause is one.

Fundamentally they are the same in that they require a set of interacting parts each performing given functions. Also, robots and lifeforms both depend on codes.

I think I've sufficiently shown that the one blinded by materialism is you. I fully expect you to ignore this as you have done before.
Actually, your scientific facts are inaccurate. A few google searches would show you that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oap Daddyfreeze Explains Why Muslims Will Go To Heaven / Don't Sacrifice Hearing For Doing - Joseph Prince / Who Do Christians Celebrate On Christmas Season, Santa Clause Or Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.