Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Dating A Stingy Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Stingy Guy (16270 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
[size=18pt] try and use punctuations next time [/size]
sorry i dont seem to see any dlcks around so why are you opening your mouth undecided better go see an ophthalmologist to check your .........oh no need typing you cant even see this undecided

deadbrain undecided
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by ikp120(m): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
pls don't be stingy.. It's rilli not good.

Babe look I'm not stingy... I have big dreams for my woman, but I don't want to be a maga... You won't believe that I had this gf who was talking with her girlfriend in my presence about dating yahoo boys who will buy her iPhone 6 (back then), who will surprise her with Venza on her birthday... Babe that thing got to me and I received deliverance that day grin... I decided never to spend on any gf again... Never... I'm a very generous guy... Even my coursemates in school back then attested to it... But the fear of 'magarism' is the beginning of wisdom o

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ifakiland:

Don't go and hustle....be looking for a man dat will be working and giving u money....like say pvssy don hard to find sotee I go come dey pay one mumu gf allawee to fork.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by dollyjoy(f): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
princeemmma:
you are dating a guy not just because you wanted him much alone, but just because you wanted each other, zo it does not matter if he his really stingy, if truly you love him
The concluding part of your post makes me question your sanity seriousy!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Ifakiland(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
a guy who dosnt give u anythjng while dating u wunt give u shishi wen he becomes ur husband .
It's not my money Bt sharing is part of love.. U can't claim to love me and see am in need of something and still turn ur face away.. Love isn't stingy
Ur orientation is too low abeg....waka!
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
ikp120:

Babe look I'm not stingy... I have big dreams for my woman, but I don't want to be a maga... You won't believe that I had this gf who was talking with her girlfriend in my presence about dating yahoo boys who will buy her iPhone 6 (back then), who will surprise her with Venza on her birthday... Babe that thing got to me and I received deliverance that day grin... I decided never to spend on any gf again... Never... I'm a very generous guy... Even my coursemates in school back then attested to it... But the fear of 'magarism' is the beginning of wisdom o
I get. Just make sure ure not dating d wrong girl. Y will u be stingy who loves u so much? It's rilli heartbreaking. I knw ladies take some guys as mugu.. Bt wen u knw ure dating d ryt person den act welll

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
sorry i dont seem to see any dlcks around so why are you opening your mouth undecided better go see an ophthalmologist to check your .........oh no need typing you cant even see this undecided

deadbrain undecided
[size=38pt] punctuate or gerrarahere [/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
princeemmma:
you are dating a guy not just because you wanted him much alone, but just because you wanted each other, zo it does not matter if he his really stingy, if truly you love him
bros do u agree dat wen u rilli love someone giving wunt be a big deal for u?

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
[size=38pt] punctuate or gerrarahere [/size]
i hope you enjoyed the attention you got while it lasted because i will soo ignore you, you will doubt your own existance undecided

typical of a sold of slave

bullshlt undecided

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Maychang:

its the same guy that would want you to look hot so he can brag abt u to his friends.

Many guys are missyn the point. its not about the money. its the care and love. one of the ways of showing love is by giving gifts. it works any day any time.

Any man that is stingy to you while dating, will be stingy when you married.
babe God bless u.. Wen u dress fine from hair to shoes they show u off to all their frnds. But shishi they can't give u.
Am not asking u to pay for my hair all d time, or buy me dresses.. Bt once in a while do something. No one is asking u to start performin my father's role.
They just don't get it

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ifakiland:

Gal ure a broke biitch...u aint looking for love....u need HELPER. Simple.
[size=18pt] k [/size]
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
i hope you enjoyed the attention you got while it lasted because i will soo ignore you, you will doubt your own existance undecided

typical of a sold of slave

bullshlt undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by princeemmma(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
bros do u agree dat wen u rilli love someone giving wunt be a big deal for u?
asking should also be a big deal for you also when you love your man

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ifakiland:

Ur orientation is too low abeg....waka!
ok mr high orientation

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Presh900(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
get off my face!!
you new here??

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
The concluding part of your post makes me question your sanity seriousy!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
princeemmma:
asking should also be a big deal for you also when you love your man
ok bro
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Presh900:
you new here??
not really
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nah... You guys aren't getting the point.
I'm sure the op didn't mean pay her and her sibling's school fees and buy her full family I phone 6.
Just.. Show some care Yu know? Like... Surprise her with a new dress one day. Her hair do is really old? Give her some cash to do her hair. She comes to see you? Drop her off. You don't have a car? Put her inside a taxi. Baby her. Yu no?
Its not like you being her maga or anything. You're just... Loving her. And nothing stops a girl from giving a guy cash when he's in need. Except most guys ego would be bruised so they wouldn't accept it. They would even get angry because the girl thought to "offer" (From experience).Spoil ur babe a little. Dats all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by dollyjoy(f): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stephandeswardt:

Hungry girl.....if the guy has money and doesn't spend on you, he feels you not worth it....he isn't stingy

I noticed only broke guys call girls hungrycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
The annoying thing is dat they wunt even agree
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Masikay:
Nah... You guys aren't getting the point.
I'm sure the op didn't mean pay her and her sibling's school fees and buy her full family I phone 6.
Just.. Show some care Yu know? Like... Surprise her with a new dress one day. Her hair do is really old? Give her some cash to do her hair. She comes to see you? Drop her off. You don't have a car? Put her inside a taxi. Baby her. Yu no?
Its not like you being her maga or anything. You're just... Loving her. And nothing stops a girl from giving a guy cash when he's in need. Except most guys ego would be bruised so they wouldn't accept it. They would even get angry because the girl thought to "offer" (From experience).Spoil ur babe a little. Dats all.
babe, God bless u so much for this.. They wunt agree.. And they wunt let u say it
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by dharay99: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
..0p, don't expect too much fr0m someone who ain't ur Pman,
relationships are meant to be of balanced scale. ..

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by dollyjoy(f): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
miremoses:
I am hungry and very broke. Please help me.
Don't worry, God will send you a helper soon.smileysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by ikp120(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
I get. Just make sure ure not dating d wrong girl. Y will u be stingy who loves u so much? It's rilli heartbreaking. I knw ladies take some guys as mugu.. Bt wen u knw ure dating d ryt person den act welll

Once I can conclusively prove that a gf doesn't care about my money (even though I just dey live for Nairaland grin), I will unleash all my powers on her... As for now, me go just dey soak my garri in her presence to see if she go join me soak garri for at least one year instead of going to Kada Fried; I go dey trek with her instead of riding her on my e-Lexus ES330 grin
***Singing "True love" ***

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by legalintern1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:
A girl who asks never gets a girl who proves her worth will always receive.
Ps this is 2016 the man is getting taxed by the government, parents add their own tax and now you? If you can't afford to buy it yourself then why should he buy it for you? That's why men don't commit go figure!
Continue forming miss independent, a stingy boyfriend will graduate to a stingy husband na that time your eye go clear. Worse off is he will prefer spending on his numerous girlfriend's who who are confident enough to demand than you forming good girlfriend
There are wealthy men whose wife, are living like paupers today because they had this same mindset ( I don't want him to think I'm a gold digger). You know what's worse, he won't give you money and would borrow the little you have.

No one says you should be a gold digger, but an average man is happy to spend on the woman he loves, it makes him feel like a man that he his taking care of his girl.

Ask and it shall be given, don't ask beyond his means, but don't let him give you below standard, even if you are folorunsho alakija it's still the man's duty and joy to provide for his woman.

My boyfriend cannot be a millionaire and I'll be jumping bike to meet him or wearing expression weavon, or wearing bend down select cloths. I should be able to look attractive enough for him to be proud to show me of.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
spending consistently on a gurlfriend is foolishness,,some wil even collect frm a guy nd giv to there broke ass bf fuckin them 24/7... givin no sex xcuse to d rich maga.,
i av cum to realise no matta hw much u spend on a woman ...it gonna b hw much u spend sef,,other bobo go do pass yu ..they r ingrate b nature... i dnnt care n so do sure bobos out there !!! dis bitches aint loyal
nevertheless all i do in my small,little,,shikini way is surprise my bae ,,am neva gona try impress her/any woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by miremoses(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Don't worry, God will send you a helper soon.smileysmiley
hahaha u decided to blackmail my moniker and do that,low life,u have time b**ch.fat black fool.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
legalintern1:

Continue forming miss independent, a stingy boyfriend will graduate to a stingy husband na that time your eye go clear. Worse off is he will prefer spending on his numerous girlfriend's who who are confident enough to demand than you forming good girlfriend
There are wealthy men whose wife, are living like paupers today because they had this same mindset ( I don't want him to think I'm a gold digger). You know what's worse, he won't give you money and would borrow the little you have.

No one says you should be a gold digger, but an average man is happy to spend on the woman he loves, it makes him feel like a man that he his taking care of his girl.

Ask and it shall be given, don't ask beyond his means, but don't let him give you below standard, even if you are folorunsho alakija it's still the man's duty and joy to provide for his woman.

My boyfriend cannot be a millionaire and I'll be jumping bike to meet him or wearing expression weavon, or wearing bend down select cloths. I should be able to look attractive enough for him to be proud to show me of.
Are you done?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
legalintern1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by firstking01(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
JLopez:
well..
You only have one thing to offer in a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
ericsmith:
spending consistently on a gurlfriend is foolishly,,,some wil even collect frm a guy nd giv to there broke ass bf fuckin them 24/7... givin no sex xcuse to d rich maga.,
i av cum to realise no matta hw much u spend on a woman ...it gonna b hw much u spend sef,,other bobo go do pass yu ..they r ingrate b nature... i dnnt care n so do sure bobos out there !!! dis bitches aint loyal
nevertheless all i do in my small,little,,shikini way is surprise my bae ,,am neva gona try impress her/any woman.
No one is saying a lady shuld b a gold digger, but an average man is happy to spend on the woman he loves, it makes him feel like a man that he his taking care of his girl.
So Bros, sure u love ur gf? Cos giving is love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] / What Hurts More Than A Breakup??? / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.