Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Dating A Stingy Guy - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Stingy Guy (16284 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by ismart: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2016
berryice:
rilly?whats your fb name
lol. Huh? Why didn't you ask me to tell your own name? Okay, I will tell you and everyone here will see it. How about that?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by berryice(f): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2016
ismart:
lol. Huh? Why didn't you ask me to tell your own name? Okay, I will tell you and everyone here will see it. How about that?
don't tink u knw me
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by ismart: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2016
berryice:
don't tink u knw me
oh... watch your picture and name come on here soon.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by berryice(f): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2016
ismart:
oh... watch your picture and name come on here soon.
aii
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by ismart: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2016
berryice:
aii
you are based in warri, aren't you?
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by berryice(f): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2016
ismart:
you are based in warri, aren't you?
yea
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by ismart: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2016
berryice:
yea
so you see and you a deltan. But it seems you no longer use that account.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by ismart: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
berryice:
yea
okay... Orieno grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by berryice(f): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
ismart:
okay... Orieno grin grin grin grin
I do sometimes
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by ismart: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
berryice:
I do sometimes
lol... saw your facebook reply grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by princeemmma(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
ismart:
Her parents are the crop of parents who tell their female daughters "don't you have a boyfriend" when she ask them for money just to run away from their responsibilities. My female daughters will always get anything from me no matter their age until they are married.
but sometimes your boyfriend wud not be able to give u everything, am not stingy but i cant afford to buy my girlfriend everything she wants and that makes me feel bad, but she might not think of me in a good way, so relying on boyfriends sometimes might leads to getting hurt, boyfriend might not be able to do everything for you
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by ismart: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
princeemmma:
but sometimes your boyfriend wud not be able to give u everything, am not stingy but i cant afford to buy my girlfriend everything she wants and that makes me feel bad, but she might not think of me in a good way, so relying on boyfriends sometimes might leads to getting hurt, boyfriend might not be able to do everything for you
nigerian Parents are kinda stiff with issues like this. My aunt used to tell her daughter if she has no boyfriend and can't she see her mates? She is the kind that does even care if her daughter sleeps around with different guys. The lady was just a rare breed and never took her mother's advise. She got married and now the woman is old, need help but only her child caters for her.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by princeemmma(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
ismart:
nigerian Parents are kinda stiff with issues like this. My aunt used to tell her daughter if she has no boyfriend and can't she see her mates? She is the kind that does even care if her daughter sleeps around with different guys. The lady was just a rare breed and never took her mother's advise. She got married and now the woman is old, need help but only her child caters for her.

dat is life for you mam
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by yetty247(f): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2016
miremoses:
lol,I should read my books, do u know me,seriously most of you here use social media to hide ur dirty asses,b**ch I'm not a boy,I'm a working class,I can get your silly bf a job.

Lol
Cruel
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Kanyekels(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2016
GiaGunn:
I'm an independent woman. cool I date for love tongue
May God bless you dearly.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Kanyekels(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2016
firstking01:
Close your mouth jare make we hear wordgrin

You are a failure to male gender.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by firstking01(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kanyekels:

You are a failure to male gender.
Ok.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by JLopez(f): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
wink
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by nawtyqutekushj(m): 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
If you're not ready to take care of a girl responsibilities why date em angry
Just play a small part in her spending a good girl will appreciate.I honestly don't see any harm or bad thing spending on my girl as long as she's playing her roles grin
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
JLopez:

No one is saying a lady shuld b a gold digger, but an average man is happy to spend on the woman he loves, it makes him feel like a man that he his taking care of his girl.
So Bros, sure u love ur gf? Cos giving is love

hmmm !! "but an average man is happy to spend on the woman he loves, it makes him feel like a man".. SURE.,
"cos giving is luv" if dat phrase were to b a yardstick 70% of naija gurls no luv there man ..
so sisi,,can u stil claim to luv ur bf
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by missnawty(f): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
JLopez:
Having a stingy boyfriend is the height of it, some are so stingy dat to even get their saliva is wahala..
You know what annoys me the most about such men? Some of them will get themselves everything they want no matter the cost, make sure they look good on the outside, while they don’t give a rat’s nest what happens to their gf.
They just don't care about your needs even if u tell dem.. After all it's not my needs.. So wat?
We are not saying give us everything u have.. Bt show affection and care by sharing a little with us. It's not just about gbenshing Abeg

Abeg, what does one do with a stingy bf? Hiaahn!! Y r we even dating if u can't share or gimme anything? I dislike guys like that.
Dealing with such guys isn't even funny.. Especially wen u knw he has alot in his hands.

If you can’t handle a stingy guy in relationship, you won’t be able to handle him in marriage. So make the right choice! Walk out of his sorry Asss!!!!!

Are you a stingy guy?
Can a guy be deliberately stingy to a lady??
Have u dated a stingy guy before ?
How do u deal with it !?
lalasticlala good afternoon lala lalasticlala grin
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by davidif: 4:05am On Jun 29, 2017
JLopez:
Having a stingy boyfriend is the height of it, some are so stingy dat to even get their saliva is wahala..
You know what annoys me the most about such men? Some of them will get themselves everything they want no matter the cost, make sure they look good on the outside, while they don’t give a rat’s nest what happens to their gf.
They just don't care about your needs even if u tell dem.. After all it's not my needs.. So wat?
We are not saying give us everything u have.. Bt show affection and care by sharing a little with us. It's not just about gbenshing Abeg

Abeg, what does one do with a stingy bf? Hiaahn!! Y r we even dating if u can't share or gimme anything? I dislike guys like that.
Dealing with such guys isn't even funny.. Especially wen u knw he has alot in his hands.

If you can’t handle a stingy guy in relationship, you won’t be able to handle him in marriage. So make the right choice! Walk out of his sorry Asss!!!!!

Are you a stingy guy?
Can a guy be deliberately stingy to a lady??
Have u dated a stingy guy before ?
How do u deal with it !?
lalasticlala goodafternoon lalasticlala grin

Since when did it become the boyfriends responsibility to take care of the girlfriend? What kind of stupidity is This? That's your father's job not your boyfriends! Na wa o! Since when did love become about what you can get? Haha! Nsija reasoning sef. So irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by davidif: 4:10am On Jun 29, 2017
Laveda:
grin Your Ex was really stingy..

Never met such Nigga. cry if I ever do, I'll dump his ass! angry
Goodness! This are the girls some guys are advice to run away from when looking for a mate.
Since when did it become the boyfriends responsibility to take care of the girlfriend? What kind of stupidity is This? That's your father's job not your boyfriends! Na wa o! Since when did love become about what you can get? Haha! Nsija reasoning sef. So irritating.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by davidif: 4:14am On Jun 29, 2017
GiaGunn:
I'm an independent woman. cool
I date for love tongue

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by davidif: 4:15am On Jun 29, 2017
Maychang:
Babe dont bother yourself on this thread...this kids here will still have excuses..... even though the truth is obvious.

Wetin did one dey talk sef?

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by davidif: 4:20am On Jun 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
Actually, stingy people are the worst kind of people to be in an affair with. undecided

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by davidif: 4:20am On Jun 29, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Has Anyone Experienced This From Ponography Before? / Bauchi Begins Headcount Of Sex Workers / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.