Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

20 Ways To Show Courtesy - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Ways To Show Courtesy (20852 Views)

Bb9ja : See The Brand New Car Up For Grabs Today Courtesy Of Innoson / Super Eagle Won, One Minute Free Call Courtesy Of MTN / Simple Ways To Show Courtesy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by JDGarta: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Best post ever. God bless You.

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Some people do no.16 to me a lot... They just dont like returning my books.
They always tell me stuffs like, "Use it to bless my life naa" lolll

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by queenDD(f): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
Super nice. Thanks.
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
But it can bring you into nice opportunities and channels that will see that table of yours filled up with a lotta food.... wink

Just saying, "it pays" as being courteous can open "great" doors you never knew existed.

henrydadon:
grin grin
okay..but you and me both know that courtesy wont put food on my table
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by KingRex1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
UNIQUEISRAEL:

what are you even saying?
Lol think bro
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by muyibaba222(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
nice post

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by beneviv(f): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nice one op wink
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by beneviv(f): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nd I made fp for d first time since I joined Nairaland
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by FaithZion2(f): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Wise saying, bravo
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by femi4: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
No 14 sha...@145 per litre....ko le werk
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by MidasTouche01(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingRex1:

21. When playing with little kids, allow them win the game smiley

That's true...

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by sagieramos(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
u dey talk of phone speaker? tell that to the church that keep disturbing our environment with noise
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by Mznaett: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nice one
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by valJR(m): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
nice post
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by teamobanabo(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nice one
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by bunminikan(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
@op you deserve award! pls permit me to post it on my whatsapp group.....courtsey No21 n
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
I hope girls take note of number 3 and 13. grin
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by omosefeeguaibor(f): 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Very nice point OP, thank you for that emmm! The number 20 should be a related one, reason is that some folks sends you endless bc's that are not relevant, you won't call that rude if one doesn't reply them will you?
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by omosefeeguaibor(f): 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingRex1:

21. When playing with little kids, allow them win the game smiley
you are a wise fellow kudos
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by nonsoOK(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
people hardly give nice one
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by pascaltoochukwu: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Quite enlightening
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by pweshboi(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
number 13 for most of our Naija girls
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by jojothaiv(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
femi4:
No 14 sha...@145 per litre....ko le werk
Very simple, don't borrow what you can't afford to pay back!
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by phadott(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
awesome
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by cortix(m): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
God bless OP
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by calliope(f): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Insightful. Lemme add this place a call before setting out to visit. Don't just show up.
As at No 20 those who are quilty should repent. like the op said they are people too and everyone counts.
For no 16 apart from not forgetting to give back the borrowed book , don't manhandle it or forget a bone of chickenwing in it eh?! undecided
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by demitola(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
henrydadon:
grin grin
okay..but you and me both know that courtesy wont put food on my table
Esau Generation
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by amokeme(f): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Number 1 is just stupid and annoying
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by sharpshap(m): 5:50am On Nov 22, 2016
Very timely, Keep it up.
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by DjSwaga(m): 6:45am On Nov 22, 2016
Very important points. Only if nigerians will follow these simple steps. Some of these things can really be annoying. God bless Op

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by autonomous22: 7:15am On Nov 22, 2016
peeparty:
*20 WAYS TO SHOW COURTESY*

Some of us really need to know some of this things.

1. Don't you ever put a video call accross or a social media call to someone especially a stranger at anytime or at an ungodly hour without seeking their permission.You don't know where they are at the time you're calling. Don't you!

2.In case you miss a call, drop a message as soon as possible if you're unable to call back and Reply messages that are sent to you. Everyone counts.

3. Pay back borrowed money as soon as possible no matter how little the amount is. Don't assume they don't need it, and never make them ask you for it. There will always be a next time.

4. Turn the volume down when you're watching video, playing music or playing a game on your phone in a public place or, better use headphones.

5. Don't press your phone or use headphones when someone is having a conversation with you. Especially your elders. It's a sign of disregard and disrespect. Unplug the headsets from your ears even if nothing is playing and give them your undivided attention.

6. When using someone else's phone or computer, don't go through their stuff without permission. You're Invading another's privacy.

7. When you're asking a person out and they say No, don't insult them. Everyone has a right to choice and free will decisions.

8. Don't use loudspeaker of the phone to have a two person conversation to the hearing of others unless you are unable to hold the phone. That's betrayal.

9. For every offer of kindness and loyalty. remember to say thank you or reward it. Kindness and loyalty is super rare.

10. If you stay the night at someone's house, make the bed or fold the blankets when you leave.

11. Don't let your arguments escalate in public. Find some place else to continue arguing where others won't feel uncomfortable or interested. That noise is always disturbing.

12. If you ask your friends for help with some house work, feed them as payment.

13. When someone keeps buying you food, coffee or drinks, please try to return the favour even If once.... (if you can).

14. When you borrow someone's car, fill up the tank as a way of saying 'thank you.' Don't return it empty.

15. Don’t pick up a call while you are engaged in conversation without excusing yourself.

16. Make sure you don't forget to return that book or whatever thing you borrowed.

17. When someone gives you a gift, no matter how small it is or the way it was presented, even if it isn't up to your expectation, just say 'Thank You.' People hardly give.

18. When you have someone older than you who is friendly and makes himself free with you, speak to them with respect. Don't misuse the privilege to insult them. You may never have it back.

19. Don't feel too big to be corrected or reject good advice because you feel it's your life or you know It all...
Life is a ring; the next blow can come anytime.

20. When you receive messages on social media, try and reply. Don't feel too proud, maybe because you are so intelligent or a celebrity. It's only when It gets unhealthy that you can ignore. You don't know whose talking to you and how much they can do for you.
Remember, no one knows tomorrow."

Interesting !
Re: 20 Ways To Show Courtesy by Tommymoi(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2016
This is my post of the year. Op God bless you abundantly for these.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Risk Takers / $30,000 Catacombo Coffin With Sound System & A Spotify Streaming Account / Difference Between A Soldier And An Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.