Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Curviest African Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curviest African Women (71680 Views)

No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God / Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG / Check Out Sexy Photos Of The Curviest Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
kim ghana

4 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by SemuhleB(f): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lezzjnr:
I think the fool with a flaccid breast from Zulu land intends for a competition. Check this below:

Then go through her threads near the extreme, you will get further clue.

Lezz why are u always following me every where I am. What completion is it exactly. I don't even fall into the curvy category. Take ur hating ass elsewhere or go and fight with the other ppl who have ur time jeez

2 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Lezzjnr: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
SemuhleB:

Le.zz why are u always following me every where I am. What completion is it exactly. I don't even fall into the curvy category. Take ur hating ass elsewhere or go and fight with the other ppl who have ur time jeez
Following you around? It's all in your fantasies, noob. I don't know you.

So you took the time to google-search pics shizy posted to ascertain their country of origin? And then you blew an air of sacarsm to infer she's doing it deliberately!

You threw a shade at Nigeria just because one girl said poor men liked big girls? Implying directly Nigeria is at odds with the rest of the world in respect to beauty?

Admit it, you're a naija-phobe.
Re: Curviest African Women by TrapHedges(m): 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
[size=14pt]4% of niggas viewing this thread atm got lotions on their palm.. Wanklng[/size] cool
Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
TrapHedges:
[size=14pt]4% of niggas viewing this thread atm got lotions on their palm.. Wanklng[/size] cool
Only 4%?
It's more like 75% lol. Some have cum multiple times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
CFCman:

Only 4%?
oh gawd

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
SemuhleB:
We always hear about the most beautiful women In Africa but which country has the most curvy women in Africa. This is my list of the countries with the curviest women in Africa

1. South Africa

Women. Stop objectifying yourselves. Smh!

I'd rather you post a list of Africa's brightest female minds instead of this rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curviest African Women by Elkay3: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
It has. Its psychological.

Poor men preferring bigger boobs and butts, same way they lust after wealth or abundance. Dunno how to put that, but experience keeps proving me right.

Experience? That got me thinking hard. As per you're the men or you're the big (booty) gals?
Re: Curviest African Women by TrapHedges(m): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
grin grin
CFCman:

Only 4%?

Hahahahaha lols.. Ure one of em right? cool
Re: Curviest African Women by ademasta(m): 2:57am On Nov 19, 2016
Idi undecided
Re: Curviest African Women by dapsonlou(m): 3:23am On Nov 19, 2016
V0lv0:
South Africa definitely has the curviest women in africa.

My list in following order is SA, Kenya, Ghana, Rwanda, Cape Verde, Liberia, Swaziland, Uganda,Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Botswana and Nigeria

You just posted places you like, which shape do they have in Cape Verde? Pretty face yes, body not close. SA women Body have 2 personality, a fat woman in the bottom and skinny on top. Ethiopian women have the best booty to hips waist ratio and definitely the best looking. Liberian Women have the best body in the World Jesu, even the skinny one have body. All the girls Op have been posting are fat girls with small waist. Fat is still fat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 19, 2016
dapsonlou:

You just posted places you like, which shape do they have in Cape Verde? Pretty face yes, body not close. SA women Body have 2 personality, a fat woman in the bottom and skinny on top. Ethiopian women have the best booty to hips waist ratio and definitely the best looking. Liberian Women have the best body in the World Jesu, even the skinny one have body. All the girls Op have been posting are fat girls with small waist. Fat is still fat.

Bros, most guys will prefer a lady that has a flat chest but a heavy booty. To us, those women are still curvy, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by SemuhleB(f): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2016
Lezzjnr:
Following you around? It's all in your fantasies, noob. I don't know you.

So you took the time to google-search pics shizy posted to ascertain their country of origin? And then you blew an air of sacarsm to infer she's doing it deliberately!

You threw a shade at Nigeria just because one girl said poor men liked big girls? Implying directly Nigeria is at odds with the rest of the world in respect to beauty?

Admit it, you're a naija-phobe.

lol I didn't Google search. I recognise those people as I have seen them before on social media. I would have said same thing if someone else posted wrong pics of any country that I recognise. Its not really a big deal. About the Nigeria comment she kept on insisting that that's how it is with poor men and when I made my comment at that time no one disputed her claims and so I said if it happens in Nigeria does not mean everywhere else. Anything anybody says its always you versus naija. You have serious issues so go resolve them with someone else. This is my last response to you. I am too grown for this ur love of senseless e-wars

1 Like

Re: Curviest African Women by SemuhleB(f): 7:03am On Nov 19, 2016
Haute:

Women. Stop objectifying yourselves. Smh!

I'd rather you post a list of Africa's brightest female minds instead of this rubbish.

Why don't you do that yourself? Nobody Is stopping you. Its rubbish yet you still viewed the thread and commented. It makes u look dumb AF. Next time you see a "rubbish" thread ignore it!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curviest African Women by V0lv0(f): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2016
dapsonlou:

I didn't list places I like. I listed places that have been too or encountered a lot of women from there. I am not south African but they have the best body in africa fact. Majority of ethiopian women are slim/skinny and that's why they are one of the top african high end models. You do get a few curvy women but that's the minority. Even my ethiopian friends have said that only a few have those killer curves. Anyways we are all.entitled to our opinions. I have mine and you have urs.

1 Like

Re: Curviest African Women by V0lv0(f): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2016
Ghana

Re: Curviest African Women by Lezzjnr: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2016
SemuhleB:

lol I didn't Google search. I recognise those people as I have seen them before on social media. I would have said same thing if someone else posted wrong pics of any country that I recognise.(1)

(2)

Its not really a big deal. About the Nigeria comment she kept on insisting that that's how it is with poor men and when I made my comment at that time no one disputed her claims and so I said if it happens in Nigeria does not mean everywhere else. (3)Anything anybody says its always you versus naija. You have serious issues so go resolve them with someone else. This is my last response to you. I am too grown for this ur love of senseless e-wars

(1) You recognise these girls at face value? Aren't you a petty-lying , hypocritical slip of humanity?

What if I told you one of the girls cfcman posted as a Tanzanian is actually a Nigerian? You didn't recognise her, right? Because he didn't post her as Nigerian. If he did, you would have double-checked to be sure any girl isn't wrongly labeled as Nigerian.

You were simply fine-tooth combing every girl tagged as Nigerian, if you were not, you would see that cfcman actually posted a wrong girl as Tanzanian.

(2) Shut up and get a sense of shame! She was already criticised by Nigerians on the thread for her odd views about slim girls before you even responded. So you needn't insinuate her views were mirroring Nigeria's preference. You're kwerekwere simpleton practising xenophobia here.

Aren't you the Nigeria obsessed denisovan who created a thread saying Nigerians are obsessed with S.A and Ghana?

(3) Dare I suggest you're a pap-swilling skank? I really think you are. How does pointing to your hate and discrimination amount to an e-war?

If I am to scalp you, I will unzip you like a duffel bag and lay your doorframe ass bare for all to see.

I'm simply telling you, you aren't smart and I see through your weak schemes. Stop singling out Nigeria in Romance section where lots of folks wouldn't see through your smoke. Take it to celebrity or foreign affairs and watch your ass smoked like wild armadillo.

Overgrown toad.

4 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by V0lv0(f): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2016
Ghana

1 Like

Re: Curviest African Women by V0lv0(f): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Ghana

3 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by V0lv0(f): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2016
Ghana

3 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by V0lv0(f): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2016
Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Ok you are so funny. Hope that will do!

No it won't!
Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2016
SemuhleB:

Lezz why are u always following me every where I am. What completion is it exactly. I don't even fall into the curvy category. Take ur hating ass elsewhere or go and fight with the other ppl who have ur time jeez

Look at your dp! *removes eyeballs, uses clothe to wipe them clean and fixes them back*. Omo it is real o chisos!

That you in dp?

3 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Curviest African Women by V0lv0(f): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2016
Last pic. Ghana

4 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by V0lv0(f): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2016
CFCman:

sexy

Yes she is. She is the same girl semihle posted
Re: Curviest African Women by V0lv0(f): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2016
South Africa

2 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by V0lv0(f): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2016
South Africa

1 Like

Re: Curviest African Women by SemuhleB(f): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2016
Funnicator:

Look at your dp! *removes eyeballs, uses clothe to wipe them clean and fixes them back*. Omo it is real o chisos!

That you in dp?
yes it is. Thank you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by SemuhleB(f): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2016
Thanks for posting pics guys kiss

1 Like

Re: Curviest African Women by SemuhleB(f): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2016
4. Liberia

3 Likes

Re: Curviest African Women by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2016
SemuhleB:
yes it is. Thank you smiley
dayumn! Over and o'er again it's proved dat ZA's got d prettiests in all Africa.

Right here in ur dp, is 1 more proof. I give u 1 like.

But i'm more interested in cuming 2 ZA 4u. I'm zerious..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga / Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.