Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics (39591 Views)

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) / Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by arcexedirector: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
The IGP,
GOOD DAY SIR, i don't know why people should always use the opportunity of internet to assassinate the character of well meaning Nigerian.
sir, i am talking about the message in the internet about the death of a cultist,terrorist, and the boy who plucks out people eyes indiscriminately. some claimed it was the DPO at itire divisional police station CPS BUNMI OGEDEMGBE that killed and dumped him at luth morge. if thats the case, why did his father refused autopsy? This boy name is NURUDEEN ALIYU whose father lives at 40, aborishade road lawanson.
Sir if in doubt, you can send neutral police officer to a food canteen at aborishade road near lawanson b/stop. The canteen is the first on the right hand. Let them ask of mary she is the owner of the food canteen that this boy went to eat on the 15th and refused to pay that was where his trouble started . To be doubly sure please order for the autopsy of his corpse . We attach here a copy of the boy's picture, please look and study the picture of the boy attached. Then look at the gory sight of the picture of one of his victims.
Please sir try to do a thorough investigation on the matter before his gang spoil what has been put together by the good works of CPS BUNMI OGEDEMGBE...

THANKS SIR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by Rayton(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
I earlier on made a point as regards the activities of this slain man, thank God see one else uploaded one of the pix of his victims who are too numerous to mention.
His death is what we don't wish for but we can't it a National issue when we know the truth and try to circumvent it.
Terrorists sometimes are made just the way boko haram gained grounds in Nigeria so we must expunge all criminals from our surroundings.
Finally, the police can get some pepper spray or tranquilizers for humans like this.....
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by lurdkriss: 12:27am On Nov 20, 2016
Nigerian Police doing what dey know how to do best

Still hate d police undecided
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by Housing(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2016
This guy is a deadly criminal, he has been terrorising the whole of Lawanson and Idi Araba. He was responsible for blindness of at two men in the last few years. When alive is a big security threat to the safety of life and property in the neighborhood. His gang members on Friday 18, November 2016. Went to the Baale's Palace to molest him and also the CDA chairman Mr. Fadipe destroying their properties. The Baale and Mr. Fadipe are the two community leaders that enforce the employments of security operatives when house to house robbery was a daily occurrent. OP please kindly restrain message like this as we people and members from LAWSON area we start to view you as a cultist and gangster member. We shall take more drastic steps within the ambit of the law to deal with all criminal elements within LAWANSON and its environment.
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by ceasare: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
OP petition d IG copy Nigeria senate and reach any of the human rights NGO to take up your case
If possible do I short video of what happened post on social media and tag d handles of the authority
And if possible gt people to retweet and post till commissioner n IG sees it....abi no b so d so called 7ys old
Man own sef take reach authority?
jonhemma11:
As shared by Profsam.....

'Kindly Share till it get to the notice of IG of Police

Dear Inspector General of Police,

Your men at Itire Police Station just murdered One Mr Nurudeen Aliyu who resides at 40 Aborisade Lawanson Itire Surulere who was arrested by the police for TWO fighting.

His body has been deposited at Luth by the policemen at Itire Police Station.

The DPO of Itire Police Station should know you can't cover this one up. Last year at this same police station a Police Inspector popularly called pastor killed a secondary school student and young guy around Oduduwa in Surulere. This police man walked free and still with the police echelon as we speak.
The annoying thing is that I saw this pastor three weeks after the incident. He has been posted to Agege Police Station.

The name of the killer cop is Inspector Smart.
The DPO of ITIRE DIVISION POLICE STATION is
CSP Bunmi Ogedengbe
His mobile number is 0803-210-2661

I call on well meaning Nigerian to reach out to him and ask him why his men killed Nurudeen and why Pastor is walking free and still with the Police force.

Cc;
Emeka Emmy Ugwuonye

Source- Ettu Mohammed'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/police-officers-allegedly-murder-young.html
Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by deluckiesta: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Rapsainot:
When our parents advice us to dress responsibly and acts decently, it's not that they don't want us to live our life. If he'd been well dressed he won't be a victim of this evil , good for nothing police men. I was arrested at IB because I had stud and i have a mere iPhone 4 with my paypal balance screenshoted on my phone which tags me a "yahoo boy". I had to pay 15k to avoid trouble.
lie Muhammad[img][/img]

Re: Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics by Rapsainot(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
deluckiesta:
lie Muhammad[img][/img]
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos / Husband Bathed Wife And Children With Acid In Katsina And Ran Away (Photos) / Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.