Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! (1234 Views)

Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games / FIFA 13 WORLD CUP TOURNAMENT ON PS3 AND XBOX(PRIZE $20,000) / Best Car Racing Game On Ps3 ;midnighclub Losangeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! by lexyman(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2009
in the Modern Warfare series. Modern Warfare 2 continues the gripping and heart-racing action as players face off against a new threat dedicated to bringing the world to the brink of collapse. Playing as as Sgt. Gary "Roach" Sanderson, your international squad of elite soldiers battle through harrowing combat scenarios that range from snowy mountaintops in Siberia to the crowded streets of Rio de Janiero, Brazil and beyond, facing a terrorist force hellbent on redefining the boundary lines of today's modern warfare. Players can face the threat alone or with other players in cooperative SpecOps mode. For even more intense combat, take up arms against online foes in enhanced deathmatch warfare on a host of Modern Warfare 2 maps.

i have preodered this game and i'm getting it on friday evening , call me as early as 6am saturday( 7/11/2009 )morning to get a copy , no clubbing this friday just gaming through out the night. lexyman 08023321050 grin grin grin
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! by Sauron1: 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2009
lexyman:

in the Modern Warfare series. Modern Warfare 2 continues the gripping and heart-racing action as players face off against a new threat dedicated to bringing the world to the brink of collapse. Playing as as Sgt. Gary "Roach" Sanderson, your international squad of elite soldiers battle through harrowing combat scenarios that range from snowy mountaintops in Siberia to the crowded streets of Rio de Janiero, Brazil and beyond, facing a terrorist force hellbent on redefining the boundary lines of today's modern warfare. Players can face the threat alone or with other players in cooperative SpecOps mode. For even more intense combat, take up arms against online foes in enhanced deathmatch warfare on a host of Modern Warfare 2 maps.

i have preodered this game and i'm getting it on friday evening , call me as early as 6am saturday( 7/11/2009 )morning to get  a copy , no clubbing this friday just gaming through out the night.   lexyman 08023321050 grin grin grin

Without a doubt. . . . . . .This has to be the best FPS GAME in the history of GAMING.
I saw the demo at HMV yesterday and ma jaw dropped. Christ. . . . . . .I can't wait to get me hands on it on saturday.
The Eminem soundtrack even makes it sweeter for me.
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! by iykedee: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2009
@lexy, dude you are on point, always getting these games early. Got Uncharted 2 from you but pre-ordered pes 2010 myself. One little niggle though, PRICING!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! by Vacora(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ Lexyman and Sauron:
Have you guys started clocking hours on the game yet?
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! by Sauron1: 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
Vacora:

@ Lexyman and Sauron:
Have you guys started clocking hours on the game yet?

I got it on Saturday. Haven't played it yet.
It's the HARDENED edition so i am biding my time before i go into the world of halo-tips. grin
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! by Vacora(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ Sauron:
Hardened edition? How much did you pay for this luxury, sir? Girlfriends and wives will be complaining from today about how long their spouses spend on COD:MW2  smiley
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! by Sauron1: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2009
Vacora:

@ Sauron:
Hardened edition? How much did you pay for this luxury, sir? Girlfriends and wives will be complaining from today about how long their spouses spend on COD4  smiley

£64 from Gameseek!!!
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! by mahal(m): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2009
@lexy,
Do you still have any left?
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! by Vacora(m): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2009
@Sauron
£64 shocked for a game? i love my games but there's no way in hell i am paying that much. Do you get anything special with the edition?
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! by Sauron1: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2009
Vacora:

@Sauron
£64 shocked for a game? i love my games but there's no way in hell i am paying that much. Do you get anything special with the edition?

It's the hardened edition, dude!!!

It comes with the classic Call of Duty game as download. . . . .So you are playing the classic now on HD.
Enough art books in Steel-book case.
It's worth every penny. I copped FIFA08 for £49.99 when it came out. . . .whatz the difference?
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! by PS34sale: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2009
the game is out now man, and the rating is superb,
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! by PS34sale: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2009
as anybody play TEKKEN 6
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! by Tmoni(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2009
Got the game (normal PS3 version) from sainsburys for £26 just incase anybody is interested

@Sauron, are u PS3 or Xbox,

If u are on PS3, add me as a friend and we could do some of the special-ops together, name is Tmoni

Looks like Nani is effing off to Turkey or some mid level la liga club
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! by lexyman(m): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
sorry guys i still have them available , i 've been out of town but i have someone making delivery as soon as my phone rings .
i wish i could  play COD on a network with the  nairalanders .
playing COD modern warefare 2 will be a different gaming experience grin grin grin

iykedee

Re: Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3!
« #2 on: November 10, 2009, 08:23 AM »

@lexy, dude you are on point, always getting these games early. Got Uncharted 2 from you but pre-ordered pes 2010 myself. One little niggle though, PRICING!!!!!!!!!! i 'm workng on that man ,i will send u an sms for a discounted price, now i enjoy watching the games while my bro do the playing grin grin grin
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! by kosovo(m): 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2009
overhyped/over-rated game,
   i cant wait for bad company 2. cheesy
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! by texazzpete(m): 12:22am On Nov 18, 2009
kosovo:

overhyped/over-rated game,
   i cant wait for bad company 2. cheesy

Then again, Mr Troll, how many games these days aren't?
At least it lives up to nearly all its hype, which is more than we can say for your beloved Killzone 2. Fancy graphics aside, notice how easily MW2 swept it aside in the PSN? Hell, even CoD 4 gets more playtime than your beloved Killzone 2. And unlike Killzone 2, MW2 didn't spend an eternity in development.

Your major beef with MW2 is that it's multiplayer. PLus, thanks to the superior Xbox Live and the fact that the xbox 360 version is slightly prettier than the PS3's version. That's all.

Bad Company 2 will be no match for MW2. And i suspect you know that already grin
Re: Call Of Duty Modern Wafare 2 On Ps3! by kosovo(m): 12:52am On Nov 18, 2009

Then again, Mr Troll, how many games these days aren't?
At least it lives up to nearly all its hype, which is more than we can say for your beloved Killzone 2. Fancy graphics aside, notice how easily MW2 swept it aside in the PSN? Hell, even CoD 4 gets more playtime than your beloved Killzone 2. And unlike Killzone 2, MW2 didn't spend an eternity in development

Your major beef with MW2 is that it's multiplayer. PLus, thanks to the superior Xbox Live and the fact that the xbox 360 version is slightly prettier than the PS3's version. That's all.

Bad Company 2 will be no match for MW2. And i suspect you know that already
Did you read your statementS? Killzone 2 took only 2 years for development and 2 years for the engine. now that the engine has been locked down, all Guerrilla Games needs to do is to tweak the engine and create another master piece, the same thing can be said for polyphony digital's Grand torismo 5.
next two months is MASSIVE ACTION GAME. MAG. 256 online play. by then Sony would ve deployed the much talked about cross game chat,
playstation network in its awesomeness
live is 7 years and PSN is just a little above 3 years,
TEX, psn is already on par with live, cheesy
off topic; imagine next march, grand torismo 5, final fantasy and God of war in one month, cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ps 2 And 3 For Sale / R4i SDHC 3ds–why You Should Buy This For The Game Console / Razer Tablet For Pc Gamers (review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.