Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend (1246 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by Goldenprinz(m): 4:26am On Nov 19, 2016
I will be sincere with everything I will be saying....... I appreciate your advice and insults.
It all started back then when I came back from my Siwes, my roommate who later turned to friend, introduced me to his girlfriend, via a phone call, I tried all my best to run from this girl because I knew if we get into talking she might possibly fell in love, but the more I tried the more she chased me around with calls. She question me one of the days that I don't even care of calling her which I told her I didn't have her no........she told her boyfriend to give me which he did.
We became part of each other, we do chat but I never gave her attention on call. She is a very good Christian and am not also bad as Christian. we do encourage each other talked about some bible passages and so many things but never go beyond the boundary of friendship.
While chatting with her one day I got to know that he hasn't given my friend a chance that she is still praying concerning it, I confronted my guy which he confessed but assured me that the girl will give her a YES, right from that time I do disturbed her to give my guy yes.......prior to that time I had a girlfriend which I was dating, praying for things to work out, but not really giving her attention because I have some bad experience back then that was hurting my feelings for ladies. My friend girlfriend always encourage me to focus with my girlfriend that she believe things will work out for good.
It got to a point I had to give her a space so that I won't be too much on her........after 4months we came back together just as normal friendship but we have never seen each other, she told me that he can't date my friend that is not the plan of God for her, which I also told her I broke up with my girlfriend, she wasn't happy with my decision. Few weeks later her phone developed problem I now used the opportunity to stayed away from her.
In September we linked up again, we became good friend, we called, chatted and still helped each other on spiritual issues, Feelings from my side started growing, then I tried to stay back but I can't this time so I got into prayer for God to lead me through, I told myself that it won't be polite to ask someone have never seen out, we got use to each other that we called like twice in an hour, so I controlled myself till I meet her. I met her in this month, from that moment I couldn't hide the feelings again, I then voiced out my feelings, she asked me few questions and told me she has been expecting it from me.
She gave a YES replied. From that moment the love becomes stronger every minute........I want to tell my friend but am scare.......
My question is that, hope my friend won't take me as a devil......please I really need your advice.
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by breakingbad(m): 4:42am On Nov 19, 2016
op change the title to your friend's female friend!!! u no understand english ni abi u do am intentionally to attract attention?
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 19, 2016
breakingbad:
op change the title to your friend's female friend!!! u no understand english ni abi u do am intentionally to attract attention?
Lol. Your friend's female friend is his girlfriend. Abi no be so grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by massive1019(m): 5:03am On Nov 19, 2016
lol...funny to me. that's why I don't allow much communication between my gf and my goons. Friends can be a pain in the ass some times. back to your question. Has you have said....your friend might think that you betrayed him, but love a times can't be controlled. just tell your friend about it and I think with time he will be cool about it.
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by GoldenJAT(m): 5:15am On Nov 19, 2016
d relationahip don start na...my advice gp change nothin...just ordinary introduction and c!
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by Goldenprinz(m): 5:33am On Nov 19, 2016
breakingbad:
that was how he do call her
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by eph12(m): 5:38am On Nov 19, 2016
U don enter am already. Better find another babe give your friend
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by Handsomecutepie: 6:13am On Nov 19, 2016
Frankly speaking, you are nothing but a devil. There are millions of girls out there who are ready to be your girlfriend but you choose to fall in love with your friend girlfriend... What goes around comes around. She becomes your wife and one day, she sees a friend of yours and fall in love with him, then you ll understand the pain you are about to put your friend through.

The painful part of this is the fact that he gave you her number with trust. You are idiot and evil.

You r not a Christian. A girlfriend of your friend becomes an abomination for you right from the moment he introduced her to you; that's how a real G or guy deal with their friends.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by breakingbad(m): 6:15am On Nov 19, 2016
Chepy1:
Lol. Your friend's female friend is his girlfriend. Abi no be so grin

lol your friend's "female friend" is his "female friend" but his babe is his "girlfriend" undecided
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by AlanSugar(m): 6:17am On Nov 19, 2016
Can you post your chat convos here? She accepted you with your low grade English while busting her main guy, I'm sure hers is worst! The chat will be quite a comic relief. grin grin wink
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 19, 2016
breakingbad:

lol your friend's "female friend" is his "female friend" but his babe is his "girlfriend" undecided
grin grin
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by AlanSugar(m): 6:24am On Nov 19, 2016
Handsomecutepie:
Frankly speaking, you are nothing but a devil. There are millions of girls out there who are ready to be your girlfriend but you choose to fall in love with your friend girlfriend... What goes around comes around. She becomes your wife and one day, she sees a friend of yours and fall in love with him, then you ll understand the pain you are about to put your friend through.

The painful part of this is the fact that he gave you her number with trust. You are idiot and evil.

You r not a Christian. A girlfriend of your friend becomes an abomination for you right from the moment he introduced her to you; that's how a real G or guy deal with their friends.

Honestly I think you need to set your priorities right. Who's at blame here, the girl or the friend? If women have no brains as largely speculated then they need to be chained in ze oza room! apologies to my guy bubu. Except if she made her choice as another school would consider, then all should move on, there should be no aggrieved party as no relationship had been previously established. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by agohmamuda(m): 6:28am On Nov 19, 2016
The only problem i have with this post is that the OP just had to involve God in this post. I wouldnt knw his reasons but i think he wants to present himself as a Holy Person.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by AlanSugar(m): 6:33am On Nov 19, 2016
agohmamuda:
The only problem i have with this post is that the OP just had to involve God in this post. I wouldnt knw his reasons but i think he wants to present himself as a Holy Person.

And why do you say this pls, what makes you believe he's not holy? The fact he came here to cry means he has a conscience, else can you tell me which woman God created and hung a particular man's name tag on her, contrary to what your pastor makes you believe?
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by RealSniper: 6:35am On Nov 19, 2016
And The Girl Fine O!.
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by Originalsly: 6:40am On Nov 19, 2016
I'm confused.... the babe was chasing you around with calls but you didn't have her #?... and why didn't you get the # from her instead of asking the bf?
Bro... your friend should be like a brother... his gf should be like your sister.... going after your friend's gf is like incest. All the talk about being a Christian and praying. .. no bells went off to say that you are crossing the line?...in prayer didn't a deep voice say "Thou shall not covet thy neighbour's wife"?..... that should've been automatic. You know when you speak to babes they fall in love with you.... couldn't you find another to talk to? You have a serious problem.... I'll advise you stay clear of your female relatives.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by MrRichmond: 6:44am On Nov 19, 2016
These days they are a lot of back stabbers and snakes who pretend to be friends.
Real niggas are scarce commodities..
someone here said love is uncontrollable: that a bloody lie, and if u are a man that thinking this way... News Flash!
Ure no man, ure just a pussy!
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by agohmamuda(m): 6:45am On Nov 19, 2016
AlanSugar:

And why do you say this pls, what makes you believe he's not holy? The fact he came here to cry means he has a conscience, else can you tell me which woman God created and hung a particular man's name tag on her, contrary to what your pastor makes you believe?

First i will love to correct you, my pastor doesnt make me believe anything, i believe wat i want to. You dont even knw if am a muslim. Thats that sha. Back to d post.
My point is, the Op claimed he consulted God in prayers about the whole tin, but i bet you he didnt.
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 19, 2016
Love is one thing that's inevitable, but a friend who can trust u with his gf watch it..

That guy saying no babe is attached to anyone, yes your ryt. But I pray your friend do the same to you make u see how e swt..
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by Sunkyphil(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2016
sister n brother in the lord grin
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by ikp120(m): 7:12am On Nov 19, 2016
Originalsly:
I'm confused.... the babe was chasing you around with calls but you didn't have her #?... and why didn't you get the # from her instead of asking the bf?
Bro... your friend should be like a brother... his gf should be like your sister.... going after your friend's gf is like incest. All the talk about being a Christian and praying. .. no bells went off to say that you are crossing the line?...in prayer didn't a deep voice say "Thou shall not covet thy neighbour's wife"?..... that should've been automatic. You know when you speak to babes they fall in love with you.... couldn't you find another to talk to? You have a serious problem.... I'll advise you stay clear of your female relatives.

Bro she was not the op's friend's gf from what is up there because she had not given him a yes... They were just friends... Op tried to get her to say yes to his friend, but she refused for her own reasons... Most times we find love in the least likely places... Na so life be
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by Sunnybabe(m): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2016
I think if truly the girl loves ur friend she won't gree for u nao. that means she didn't hv any affection for ur friend. although the friend gonna be angry if u tell him But u still gonna try to sort it out peacefully. that's ur friend fate make he just accept am lyk that...... hummm desperate ladies
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by Goldenprinz(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2016
I really appreciate all the advice.......actually since she turned him down he has tried to move on with another lady before I make my move
Re: Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2016
Girl always fall by words of mouth
You should av avoided her right from time but now, if you tell your friends, he will tagged u enemy, even if he is married.
You are a betrayal dastd words dat suit u, but u shud enjoy ur life.

(1) (Reply)

World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) / I Never Knew There Was Something Sweet In Women Until I Married— ‘virgin’ Pastor / How Does It Feel To Be Depressed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.