Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,015 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Photos: Lady Sent Her Nude Pictures To A Guy For Cash And See What The Guy Did.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Lady Sent Her Nude Pictures To A Guy For Cash And See What The Guy Did.. (4477 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Lady Sent Her Nude Pictures To A Guy For Cash And See What The Guy Did.. by robminds: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2016
No business is easy, they say.
A girl sent her nude pictures to a guy for cash and after collecting the pictures and releasing them on social media, they guy refused to pay, rather he started making fun of the lady.
This got the lady angry as she began to insult the guy. It happened in Kenya.
see pics

http://www.robminds.com/2016/11/18/photos-lady-sent-nude-pictures-guy-cash-see-guy/
Re: Photos: Lady Sent Her Nude Pictures To A Guy For Cash And See What The Guy Did.. by uniquealdehyde(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2016
Kenya again
Re: Photos: Lady Sent Her Nude Pictures To A Guy For Cash And See What The Guy Did.. by Smellymouth: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Where is the picx?
Re: Photos: Lady Sent Her Nude Pictures To A Guy For Cash And See What The Guy Did.. by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
Where is the picx?

picture on adonbilivit
Re: Photos: Lady Sent Her Nude Pictures To A Guy For Cash And See What The Guy Did.. by robminds: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2016
comradespade:

picture on adonbilivit
Do you want Mod to ban me? They just deleted one of my post last night for that. See the pics in the blog pls. thank you
Re: Photos: Lady Sent Her Nude Pictures To A Guy For Cash And See What The Guy Did.. by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2016
robminds:

Do you want Mod to ban me? They just deleted one of my post last night for that. See the pics in the blog pls. thank you

ok
Re: Photos: Lady Sent Her Nude Pictures To A Guy For Cash And See What The Guy Did.. by Julietcutie(f): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2016
stupid cheap prostitute
Re: Photos: Lady Sent Her Nude Pictures To A Guy For Cash And See What The Guy Did.. by robminds: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2016
Julietcutie:
stupid cheap prostitute
hunger in the land my dear. lol
Re: Photos: Lady Sent Her Nude Pictures To A Guy For Cash And See What The Guy Did.. by Jay542(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
Where is the picx?
Na here them go find you.! lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Lady Sent Her Nude Pictures To A Guy For Cash And See What The Guy Did.. by osungvictor(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2018

ok

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend / How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. / Craziest Place You Had Sxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.