Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Will She Come Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Come Back? (955 Views)

How I Take Sex My Neighbor Wife And She Come Fall In Love. / What Will U Do If Your Papa Rrape Your Girl And She Come Get Belle? / Will She Come Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will She Come Back? by ORACULUM(m): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2009
MET THIS GIRL AND WE BOTH HAD A FAST ONE THINKING IT WAS LOVE AND I BELIEVED HER.WE HAD A SIMPLE QUAREL WHICH I CAUSED AND SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN ASKING HER TO COME BACK BUT SAYS A BIG "NO" THAT ITS OVER B/W US.
DO I TRY HARDER OR DO QUIT ASKING HER TO COME BACK,COS I AM IN LOVE WITH HER AND SHE KNOWS IT COS I LET HER KNOW,
Re: Will She Come Back? by posakosa(m): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2009
leave her alone and move on with ur life. Don't try harder, time is passing you by.
Re: Will She Come Back? by keyne(f): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2010
move!
Re: Will She Come Back? by facibabe(f): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2010
if u leave her and u dont disturb her for some time, she will come bk. pls if u hv begged her enough, u hvdont need to beg her again or else she will use dat opportunity to wash u like a rag.
Re: Will She Come Back? by CrazyMan(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2010
facibabe:

if u leave her and u dont disturb her for some time, she will come bk. pls if u hv begged her enough, u hvdont need to beg her again or else she will use dat opportunity to wash u like a rag.
Word!
Re: Will She Come Back? by sms4health: 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2010
Let her be.

You've done all you can, the ball is now in her court.
Re: Will She Come Back? by ds700(m): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2010
If you love somebody/something, let them/it go, if it come back to you it's yours, but if not it was never yours in the first place !
tongue
Re: Will She Come Back? by Woke4all(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2010
^^
All these una text message self,

@post
Girls don finish 4 market?~ 190
Re: Will She Come Back? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2010
ehm dudes that was 2009 for all we know the dude could have had multiple babes by now just informing
Re: Will She Come Back? by 190: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2010
Woke4all:

^^
All these una text message self,

@post
Girls don finish 4 market?~ 190
shocked shocked
Re: Will She Come Back? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2010
What exactly did you do?
Re: Will She Come Back? by ORACULUM(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
nothing ooo

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Yourself The Man Every Lady Wants To Go Out With / What Extent Can You Go To Get You Lover Back / I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.