Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? (3145 Views)

2019: Adamawa APC Dumps Atiku For Buhari / Kannywood Stars In Kaduna Support Atiku For 2019 / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by Blue3k(m): 2:10am On Nov 21, 2016
basilo102:

what is your point. he was never the governor of his state

My point is that his was involved in politics of state for the longest time. In one way or another. He didn't affect change in his own vicinity now you run to after 30 yrs of irrelevancy. Name his accomplishments please. All I see is rhetoric.
Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by ificatchmodeh: 2:16am On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku will make a good president..forget media and propagandists.

They shout like say dey love naija..or Bubu.. all na wash..na cos of Osibanjo.
Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by ChimaAdeoye: 2:18am On Nov 21, 2016
[size=14pt]Atiku is already giving the tyrant Buhari sleepless nights.
Watch how his Daura security service, EFCC, and APC propagandists will find some trumped up lies to try to frustrate him.

Nigerians must remove the tyrant in Aso rock through every means necessary.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by Atiku2019: 2:34am On Nov 21, 2016
It's now a Movement
Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by rose54321: 2:35am On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku may have been corrupt, but unless Buhari retracks his steps, even Atiku, what am I saying sef, even Dasuki will be a better option.

Apc was loved by almost all Nigerians in 2015; how Buhari flipped this around in just 2 years is a puzzle.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by basilo102: 2:54am On Nov 21, 2016
Blue3k:

My point is that his was involved in politics of state for the longest time. In one way or another. He didn't affect change in his own vicinity now you run to after 30 yrs of irrelevancy. Name his accomplishments please. All I see is rhetoric.
whatever achievement he may have as vice president, the credit goes to the president.
Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by October1960: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Atiku ? Chief of thieves ?

Is Nigeria not tired of incompetent people at the helm?

Even worse people who steal and bring along fellow thieves.
Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by OsunOriginal: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
badboywizzy:
If there is anybody we need for 2019, that person should be BEN MURRAY BRUCE.

He talks a lot but make a lot of sense with his common sense. He is more like the donald trump of Nigeria.

The same man that couldn't manage his company? He borrowed N11B and couldn't pay back.

Is this the man you want to put in Aso rock?

Buhari will rule till 2023... nothing can stop that. Looting must stop... The elites can't be feeding on national treasury and leaving the poor people poorer with no infrastructure, no power, etc.

Whoever wants to cry should cry... We are on the right path.
Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
ATIKU2019 cool IS REAL

DONT BE LEFT OUT
Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by tuniski: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

90% screaming Atiku here were never PMB supporters wink
There is no joy supporting Pmb abi u dey carry Zahra's bag?
Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by Atiku2019: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
wink
Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by Okwyjesus(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
otukpo:
It started like a joke but i can see that they are getting more serious.

Whoever or group that is behind promoting Atiku for 2019 presidency should stop.

Atiku is one of the people that put Nigeria in the sorry state we are today.

The youth should do away with all these old politicians and look for young technocrats for political post come 2019.

I am tired of these recycling of all these old politicians.

My opinion.

Me be no too like Atiku before until we have Buhari. Right now l prefer Atiku. He is not the best but a far better option than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by loopmangoat(m): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Atiku Abubakar is

Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by Sufisunni: 6:21am On Dec 17, 2016
President99:
Elrufai is too hypocritical for my liking! For records sake, in 2007, he said Buhari is 'perpetually unelectable' in 2015, Buhari became a saint; What a paradox!
well said!
Jonathan facilitated his coming back from exile he later betrayed GEJ. Atiku single handedly brought him to limelight but later betrayed him and finally he supported shias during their confratation with military under GEJ and said of the army 'genocidal jonathanian army kills again' but later after clinching power he proscribed shia in Kaduna[/quote]Kk

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by Sufisunni: 6:23am On Dec 17, 2016
President99:
Elrufai is too hypocritical for my liking! For records sake, in 2007, he said Buhari is 'perpetually unelectable' in 2015, Buhari became a saint; What a paradox!
well said!
Jonathan facilitated his coming back from exile he later betrayed GEJ.[/quote] well said again Atiku single handedly brought him to limelight but later betrayed him and finally he supported shias during their confratation with military under GEJ and said of the army 'genocidal jonathanian army kills again' but later after clinching power he proscribed shia in Kaduna[/quote]Kk

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by jamace(m): 7:03am On Dec 17, 2016
badboywizzy:
If there is anybody we need for 2019, that person should be BEN MURRAY BRUCE.

He talks a lot but make a lot of sense with his common sense. He is more like the donald trump of Nigeria.
Can BEN MURRAY BRUCE look corruption eyeball to eyeball and fight it?

Talking commonsense is good but fighting the monster, corruption which has brought Nigeria on its knee is better.
Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by blackfase(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2016
Na seriox crase dey worry dem....
Re: Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? by Sufisunni: 9:44am On Mar 04, 2017
President99:
[quote author=President99 post=51183824] hmmm.
Jonathan facilitated his coming back from exile he later betrayed GEJ. Atiku single handedly brought him to limelight but later betrayed him and finally he supported shias during their confratation with military under GEJ [quote author=President99 post=51183824]hhh and said of the army 'genocidal jonathanian army kills again' but later after clinching power he proscribed shia in Kaduna
jjh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Is Deceiving Himself / Rail Projects: South-East Not Excluded –FG / Why We Permitted Kanu’s Rally In Port Harcourt ~police PRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.