Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

Virginity Without Extra Oil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Without Extra Oil (1684 Views)

Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? / These Are 6 Ways A Girl Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex / How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Without Extra Oil by pedro4hope(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
A lot of ladies complain that guys walk away from them simply because they refused to give them sex, some are even tempted to give away their virginity just to keep the guys. Let me be very blunt here. Virginity may not be the real reason the guys go away. Yes, no doubt, there are several guys who want sex, and if they don’t get it, they walk away. The problem may not be with the virginity or the sex. The story of the Ten virgins in the Bible reveals that both the wise and foolish were virgins; the other five were not refused from seeing the bridegroom because they were virgins or because they lost their virginity, but because they were foolish; they were called foolish because they had no EXTRA OIL. Most ladies don’t have any EXTRA OIL to sustain any relationship. While many brag about their virginity, that is all they have to offer, they forget that virginity ends the night after the wedding, but EXTRA OIL is what will keep the marriage going. If a man asks a lady for sex and she says NO, the man can walk away if what he really wanted was sex and also, if that is all he thinks the lady can offer him. A man may not come to a lady for sex but along the line,he may be tempted to ask for sex, if the lady turns him down, the man may still stay in the relationship, if he sees other things that are valuable to him but if he doesn’t, he may walk away. Before you think guys are walking away because you are a virgin, look inwardly. Some ladies who brag about virginity are somewhat timid, some impolite, uncultured and aggressive. Why would a guy stay with such a lady? Some ladies do not have manners, some do not have much upstairs, some are not social, some are dull, and maybe the best thing they have is their hips, nice backside, nice breast and nice lips, and so when a guy comes because of all the physical shapes and wants sex, if he is turned down, he walks away because there is nothing else interesting about the lady. Most men now are even scared of marrying such virgins. Their fears prompt them to want to test before they discuss marriage because many ladies who got married as virgins have caused their husbands to be looking elsewhere because they are too naive on bed. However, you don’t need to test to be sure she will be good, you can know a lady who will be good at home and bed by her decent conversation, by the level of knowledge acquired, by her quest/zest passion for knowledge and by God’s leading. I know of many ladies who are still virgins, they have great relationships, they have many friends around them, you may not even know they are still virgins unless they tell you. Do not break your virginity because a guy wants to walk away, unless you don’t have anything else to offer in the relationship. It is not all about virginity, work to build up virtue. Virginity is good, but to your virginity, add knowledge, add Extra OIL….“And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith, virtue; and to virtue, knowledge; And to knowledge, temperance; and to temperance, patience; and to patience, godliness, And to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, charity.” 2Peter. 1:5-7. My question is; Virginity or no virginity.... Do you have any Extra oil to sustain a relationship?. ADD TO UR VIRGINITY EXTRA OiL!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Honestly, the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this topic was trying to deflower a virgin without enough lube lipsrsealed grin
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Preciousify(f): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Wonderful write up.
Weldone bro.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Is Virginity still an issue in Nigeria? Nawa o
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by jashar(f): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
hmmm... hmmm...

Sage words sire.... sage words.
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
This write up make some sense

1 Like

Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by PromiseUche(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Wow! this article talked sense. Wonderful write-up.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by EWAagoyin(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
Honestly, the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this topic was trying to deflower a virgin without enough lube lipsrsealed grin
hmmm reminds me of when I was trying to dis virgin sm1 d first day didn't use lube omo d tin no agree enter atall but d next time na so I pack Vaseline rub my John Thomas vigorously na so d tin just enter like key ... her screaming wasn't here... end of story
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Why the Fuçk did you decide to beguile me with this story? undecided
I lik ewa agoyin sha, especially mama put's ownsmiley.

EWAagoyin:
hmmm reminds me of when I was trying to dis virgin sm1 d first day didn't use lube omo d tin no agree enter atall but d next time na so I pack Vaseline rub my John Thomas vigorously na so d tin just enter like key ... her screaming wasn't here... end of story
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by EWAagoyin(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
Why the Fuçk did you decide to beguile me with this story? undecided
I lik ewa agoyin sha, especially mama put's ownsmiley.

Lolz ur comment made me remembered the incident dats why.... anyway don't u prefer it with fried plantain
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
No, with soft, freshly baked, elastic Agege bread grin
EWAagoyin:
Lolz ur comment made me remembered the incident dats why.... anyway don't u prefer it with fried plantain
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by EWAagoyin(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
No, with soft, freshly baked, elastic Agege bread grin
u 2 like food joor grin. hope u sabi cook same way u like food sha
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
I'm a proud, certified Foodie. My culinary skills are above average sha.
EWAagoyin:
u 2 like food joor grin. hope u sabi cook same way u like food sha

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Ladies Who Lie About Their Inbox Been Damaged / Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. / Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.