Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him (66102 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / How Should A Guy React If A Girl Woo Him? / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by shumuel(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol tnx bro cool
Baba smellymouth, u sure say u possess all these traits sha?

grin
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Pheals(f): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
By mere looking, most ladies can tell the size of your joystick

Cc
Pheals
so am one of the ladies involve?
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by tosyne2much(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pheals:
so am one of the ladies involve?
I didnt say that oooo.. I just feel you can relate to what I'm saying cool
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by dingbang(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
It's time to stop chasing poor girls
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Pheals(f): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
I didnt say that oooo.. I just feel you can relate to what I'm saying cool
Ok you are right then
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by frugal(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
No 5: Good Dress Sense

All the girls in your neighborhood will be queuing for your attention especially for people in their teens. Brings back memories of early 90s. Chai... grin
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by tosyne2much(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pheals:
Ok you are right then
I trust you will know wink
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Smellymouth: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol tnx bro cool

Baba smellym.outh, u sure say u possess all these traits sha?

Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Smellymouth: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
I wonder why lalasticlala dey act like say he nor like this thread.. cheesy
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Honorable Patrick Obehiagbon aka MR CRAP..

Is dat all?
cheesy grin cheesy
You gave him a perfect name.

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Phi001(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Captainbells:

For marriage? grin Your sarcasm is applauding grin grin
You mean his sarcasm is clapping and showing approval?
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Zedoo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Number 6, 7 lies... Ladies dnt like focused men... They want your time ALL the time... So which time you wan use focus the focus//
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
KingRex1:

Baba maybe we over possess am, na wetin cause am cry
grin
Which one be over-possess again? gringrin
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by desire222(f): 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmmm my man has all that, guess I'm lucky.
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Noted. Lol. Even though money Trumpps every other thing on this list. Thats why you'll see 19 year old supermodels getting married to 68 year old business moguls with pot bellies and wrinkled skin grin grin
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Bifwoli: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
wristbangle:
Reading some hilarious comments here cheesy

Surprised no one lists love and kindness,wisdom and being family values oriented.

Shows you how much people are empty these days.
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by vickylincon(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
wristbangle:
The traits in a man that will uniquely make him physically and morally enticing to ladies ranges from his height, voice, mode of dressing and down to other physical attributes

Below are these qualities;

1. Strong Financial Status

When a guy is wealthy, even if he's crippled, he will get immense desperation from numerous ladies. In fact, most of them will even overlook his bad manners and disability. Times without number, I have seen ladies staring lust fully at guys riding big cars and without shame, they approach to woo these guys.

2. Body Physique

Ladies may not be able to hide their feelings when they spot tall, dark/fair and handsome guys. To make matters more interesting, when the so called guy has six packs, they grill their teeth endlessly. It's even funny that everyday, the same guy becomes their focal point of discussion as if something financially valuable will come out of it.

3. Sexy Voice and Good Grammatical Expression

A guy with cool voice and flawless grammatical expression is often admired by ladies. When such guys call a lady, she rushes with speed of light to pick his calls. Ladies will agree with me that a guy with captivating voice often turn them on and may even self service. Most radio presenters can relate to this.

4. Good Sense of Humour

Having a good sense of humour doesn't mean one should crack stupid jokes or become a notorious clown. Guys who know how to make irate or moody people laugh, top the list of guys being admired by ladies. To be candid, ladies do raise their eye brow when they spot a comedian and it doesn't necessarily means they are glean to his rich pocket alone but also his hilarious nature.

5. Good Dress Sense

A guy whose outfit is simple, neat and classic makes ladies go nuts when they spot him. A grown up man with ragged and tattered wears is such a big turn off for most ladies. Ladies can attest to this fact

6. Diligence and Intelligence

Ladies cherish hard working, focused and clever guys that don't womanize but focus in their careers.

7. Maturity and Respect

It's a pity that guys mistake maturity for over bloated ego. A man is supposed to know how to handle complex situation especially when a lady provokes him. Slapping or beating a lady is totally disrespectful and shameful. Being able to apply tactful acts to calm difficult situation will make him earn the respect and submission from a lady. There is no way these categories of guys will not be adore by ladies.

8. Good Cook

I have a friend who knows how to prepare all sort of meals deliciously. This guy's delicacies are so tantalising that even make a married man can abandon his wife meals for that of my friend. Ladies who have tasted his meals quickly fall in love and can't take their eyes away from him.
no wonder she no dey pick my calls again.. Don't have that good voice
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by wristbangle: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
vickylincon:
no wonder she no dey pick my calls again.. Don't have that good voice

Lol. U dey smoke weed?
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by wristbangle: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bifwoli:

Surprised no one lists love and kindness,wisdom and being family values oriented.

Shows you how much people are empty these days.

It's because people(most especially ladies) believe money pave way for the bolded values.
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by BIDOO(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha.. I know you will be never believe cheesy
correct yourself before i mete out a lash judjement for you grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, as broke as I am, I wear one boxers for at least three weeks before washing it yet ladies incessantly disturb my life for marriage. How do you explain that? cool

Back to the topic

You forgot to add that men with exotic cars and men with elaborate joysticks are liable to snatch your girlfriend at any slight opportunity cool

This brokeness don pass the natural o!! shocked

3 weeks?! I sure say you no get money to buy soap wash am sef smiley
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by wristbangle: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, as broke as I am, I wear one boxers for at least three weeks before washing it yet ladies incessantly disturb my life for marriage. How do you explain that? cool

Back to the topic

You forgot to add that men with exotic cars and men with elaborate joysticks are liable to snatch your girlfriend at any slight opportunity cool

Lmao. Tosyne2much no go kill person. This kind broke level don pass recession own oo
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by vickylincon(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol. U dey smoke weed?
no b so.. Na internal stuff jàre.. All those neurological stuff
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by tosyne2much(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
BIDOO:

correct yourself before i mete out a lash judjement for you grin
I don rush correct am baba cheesy
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by dadabashua1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
number 1 is the main thing o.... seriously as a guy I can't marry a lady that is not wealthy o, at least from a well to do family... talk more of a lady
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Must I possesses all the quality before a ladies wooed me.
Anyways Only the sexy voices and grammatical I don't possessed. Dat's why they didn't look at me for once.
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by vickylincon(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol. U dey smoke weed?
no b so.. Na internal stuff jàre.. All those neurological stuff like speech disorder which causes stuttering
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
dingbang:
It's time to stop chasing poor girls
Oga go sit down jawe cheesy
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
number 1 remains the ultimate the rest na sentiments.
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by nessaluv(f): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
3,6 &7.....trips me
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by randomShek: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
9. Be the man you're meant to be...#luciouslyon
Re: 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
tosyne2much:

Back to the topic

You forgot to add that ladies will woo you when they notice from your Jean trouser that you have an elaborate joystick cool

Oh lord have mercy. If there is Mercy by Bukunmi Org, u have nothing to fear @bukunmiorg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death / Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot. / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.