Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? (37751 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Ways Out Out Domestic Violence For Short-tempered Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Waladade4luv(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pls i want matured minds in the house and experienced peeps to answer aw a man can cope or treat his short tempered wife.
This is a woman who picks offence in virtually everything that happens in d house even among her co workers at work, the taxi driver that carried her, even d passangers she sit win in a bus to the bike man that carried her, pple she buys things from, infact the list is endless everybody is always offending her.
In the house she always see somthing to complain about, to d extent that one will be beging her not to vex even when she is at fault, infact so many other thinz like that that one cannot finish saying.
To guys in d house av u been in a situation like this bfor and can someone treat such a wife since its not easy to change her at dis stage.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Professional therapy

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by gabinogem(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
In one word... RUN!

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
change am for her jare.
Show her small craze. No beat her o, .
Just let her know sayyou sev sabi vex. She'll control herself at home.

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nutase: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
You either get used to it or take a walk.
The truth about marriage is you CANNOT change anyone.
The only attempt you can make at changing your spouse which has a 50 50 chance of working is to Change your responses towards your spouses weakness and this might appeal to the persons conscience to adjust.

203 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by sisisioge: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmmm, the man no notice this behavior while courting her ba? Well, he should try to develop long temper too. That's the only way they can last.

Whew! Can't deal man.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Waladade4luv(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:
change am for her jare.

Show her small craze. No beat her o, .

Just let her know sayyou sev sabi vex. She'll control herself at home.

I guess this may complicate things

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Waladade4luv(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
sisisioge:
Hmmmm, the man no notice this behavior while courting her ba? Well, he should try to develop long temper too. That's the only way they can last.

Whew! Can't deal man.
Hunnn dia is no how long u court together i can never see d full picture until u start leaving together

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by nnamdibig(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
If you are married to her with no intention of divorce, the only solution for now is for you the man to have high level of tolerance.
Am sure she will change when kids starts coming.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by sisisioge: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Waladade4luv:

Hunnn dia is no how long u court together i can never see d full picture until u start leaving together

No be like the traits of a serial fighter buddy.

3 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by dangotesmummy: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ignore her.nothing quells an aggressive woman more than ignoring her.just leave the house for her for like a month. Go and stay with a friend in another city or lodge in a hotel.by the time you come back she go Don simmer undecided

What does the bible say about quarelsome women

Another thing that might cause her unnecessary aggression is maybe you're not grinding the place well with your D tongue

E get the way wey you go fok am all the rascality and gra Gra for her body go comot.it might be that you're starving her OF the phenese or you're not doing enough tongue

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Viking007(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Waladade4luv:

You must have seen the signs during courtship...even if it was in black and white. Now You're seeing the full colored version...she did not become short tempered overnight.

Is she pregnant? Some women do behave abnormal when preggy. If not try Tb Joshua.

HML.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by ShakurM(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
All those short devils angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Waladade4luv:

I guess this may complicate things
lol. Maybe but it its temporary
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Waladade4luv:
Pls i want matured minds in the house and experienced peeps to answer aw a man can cope or treat his short tempered wife.
This is a woman who picks offence in virtually everything that happens in d house even among her co workers at work, the taxi driver that carried her, even d passangers she sit win in a bus to the bike man that carried her, pple she buys things from, infact the list is endless everybody is always offending her.
In the house she always see somthing to complain about, to d extent that one will be beging her not to vex even when she is at fault, infact so many other thinz like that that one cannot finish saying.
To guys in d house av u been in a situation like this bfor and can someone treat such a wife since its not easy to change her at dis stage.
How did you handle her when you two were dating? Handle her the same way in marriage.

You use your two eyes enter house wey dey burn, and now wey you dey inside, you dey find water to pour am.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Acidosis(m): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bro, you're in HOT SOUP!

19 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by sunvick(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bro run for you life ohh. No die before you time ohh!!
They only buh make life miserable for you. Nothing kills faster than that feeling you get when you remember what awaits you at home after a day s work....
Hell harth no fury than a womans scorn.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
she's not hot tempered, she's a fault finder and a trouble maker.

If it's a new development, then it's something you can discuss with her to change, but if it's her true nature, bros, na your cross.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Waladade4luv(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
sisisioge:

No be like the traits of a serial fighter buddy.
No b open fight like dt oh, her kind of fight is like quiet fight she nor dey make noice infact if u see her u go think sey na lie them dey lie about her but she comes back home almost everyday complaining about one person or d other, even my family members she complains about them but when she sees them she greets them well but to her i must not complain about her own family members in short she just picks offence in what everybody does

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by njiasi30(f): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Dere's nothing u can do oh, unless God...a friend of mine, d wife is like dat. He has thot of divorcing her but he couldn't bc of d kids. He has even left d house b4, stayed like a month. Friend's, relatives, even d wife begged him and he came back, she changed tho but after a while her madness started again undecided I felt 4 d guy,bc d guy is so quiet.

It's ur cross u ve to carry it and hope 4 d best. Always try to ignore her, marriage is nt easy, u will only enjoy it/ ve peace of mind when u marry d right person if nt u will end up enduring 4 d rest of ur life, unless u divorce, which is nt always d best in most... I wish u well.

21 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Waladade4luv(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Ignore her.nothing quells an aggressive woman more than ignoring her.just leave the house for her for like a month. Go and stay with a friend in another city or lodge in a hotel.by the time you come back she go Don simmer undecided

What does the bible say about quarelsome women

Another thing that might cause her unnecessary aggression is maybe you're not grinding the place well with your D tongue

E get the way wey you go fok am all the rascality and gra Gra for her body go comot.it might be that you're starving her OF the phenese or you're not doing enough tongue

Lols i av tried that too sometimes both of us does his or her things sepratly in the house without saying anything to each, its like she is even confortable with that, i will still be the one to call her later and talk things out and he go finish like that till another one go occur, ABout the other part u talk heheeh trust me na, na she dey even complain sey he too much, its even part of the reasons i use to settle things quick with her

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Waladade4luv(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
ShakurM:

All those short devils angry
Lols aw u take know sey she short

4 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by ShakurM(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Waladade4luv:

Lols aw u take know sey she short
Short tempered that's why grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Waladade4luv(m): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Joavid:
she's not hot tempered, she's a fault finder and a trouble maker.

If it's a new development, then it's something you can discuss with her to change, but if it's her true nature, bros, na your cross.
Yeah thanks so much for that word. Fault finder

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by dangotesmummy: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Waladade4luv:

Lols i av tried that too sometimes both of us does his or her things sepratly in the house without saying anything to each, its like she is even confortable with that, i will still be the one to call her later and talk things out and he go finish like that till another one go occur, ABout the other part u talk heheeh trust me na, na she dey even complain sey he too much, its even part of the reasons i use to settle things quick with her
then leave the house for her tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Waladade4luv(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2016
mavany:
She may be pregnant, or have hormonal imbalance

Ehn hn am not aware of that sha, but what can b d solution
Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by xross(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Waladade4luv:

you need a lot of patience and grace to overlook.

you cant replace her but time and love can fix her.

but wisdom and patience would be needed in quantum

its well

3 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Waladade4luv(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2016
xross:

you need a lot of patience and grace to overlook.

you cant replace her but time and love can fix her.

but wisdom and patience would be needed in quantum

its well
Hunnn thanks so much for that wonderful piece but will i av to gake every shit thrown at me all in d name of love, tolerance and for peace sake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Just go to the market and buy more tempers and you'll tie it to the short one she already has to make it longer...problem solved.

7 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by Qasaforlife(f): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Op if u r a christain,commit it to GOD in prayer,make it a prayer point. It will not be easy but with time she will change. Marriage is not easy bro,it needs alot of hardwork but with time,u will look back and beat ur chest dat it's worth it.. Note: dis for mature minds. SHALOM

6 Likes

Re: How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? by austine4real(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
just try n avoid arguments when she's upset n try n c a counselor.
I think there are fruits that can help her temperaments

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17 Years Of Meeting My Wife / Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex / I Slept On A Snake On My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.