Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary (1475 Views)

See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal / We Cannot Go After MMM Promoters EFCC Tells National Assembly / We Cnt Go After MMM Promoters : EFCC Tell National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary by EdifiedCEO: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
In spite of the the serious warnings from House of Representatives, the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, the promoters and participants of Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox, otherwise known as ‘MMM’ in Nigeria, have become more resilient.

The participants are currently mounting campaign exercises to lure more Nigerians to the Ponzi Scheme as they have released branded shirts to be given as freebies to participants ready to go public about their success stories with hard evidences of financial gains.

New photos have shown them celebrating the first anniversary of the scheme in Nigeria.

The event reportedly took place in Ibadan, Oyo State.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/photos-mmm-promoters-storm-streets-to.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary by EdifiedCEO: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary by OBAGADAFFI: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Haba, the government said they are looking for the faces behind MMM, and these ones came and celebrate.

They should be careful, before the EFCC starts tracking them.
Re: PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary by bonechamberlain(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Wonderful. Hope it won't be a different story before this time next year
Re: PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary by blackmartial(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Congratulations and happy anniversary
Re: PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary by emerich(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Good bless MMM, these scheme has sustained me financially since graduation from the National Youth Service Scheme, made me have a greater perspective towards life, a better person, a giver, and being independently without calling any one for financial assistance and being able to renew my rent in Abuja, which has been a major challenge to me while serving, MMM has been a blessing to me in just two months of participating, after God, the body of Christ, my family and friends, MMM is the next best thing to have happened to me, not even my medical license which am even feeling reluctant to renew. Mind you, this is in no way a promotion, but my heartfelt gratitude and testimony.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary by trueking: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Good one there. ONE LOVE to all Mavrodians.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary by menxer: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
Haba, the government said they are looking for the faces behind MMM, and these ones came and celebrate.

Leave that talk, what stopped them (FG) from arresting the promoters during the rally?

Even though na this kind talk I take chop ban for here.
Re: PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary by menxer: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
emerich:
Good bless MMM, these scheme has sustained me financially since graduation from the National Youth Service Scheme, made me have a greater perspective towards life, a better person, a giver, and being independently without calling any one for financial assistance and being able to renew my rent in Abuja, which has been a major challenge to me while serving, MMM has been a blessing to me in just two months of participating, after God, the body of Christ, my family and friends, MMM is the next best thing to have happened to me, not even my medical license which am even feeling reluctant to renew. Mind you, this is in no way a promotion, but my heartfelt gratitude and testimony.

hahHahhahahahahaha

You dey fear to chop ban?
Any testimony is a promotion.

If you give testimony in your church, are you acknowledging and promoting the Glory of God in your life or not?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary by menxer: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Make una leave Martha for Matthias.
grin
Re: PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary by AnodaIT(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
MMM for life

We change the world
Re: PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Them see us yet them no arrest us, cowardice grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary by hartson(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2016
MMM anniversary ke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale At No. 14 Idewo Tailor Street Lagos / Earn With Ease!!! / Join My Instagram Engagement Group For Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.