Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) (47625 Views)

APC Branded Vehicle Recovered By Police At A Robbery Scene In Kogi(pic) / 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by dre11(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A 24-year old man, Chukwubuike Ibeh arrested for stealing has denied that he was a criminal but revealed that he was arrested in front of a popular hotel where he normally went to have sex with prostitutes.

On why he chose sex workers, he said he preferred to patronize them after work because it was a place he makes a choice among so many women of different complexions, shapes and sizes.

He said they also offers quality service delivery and the price was affordable without any stress of keeping and maintaining girl friend,

It was the drive for the service that landed Ibeh in trouble after he was arrested and charged before a Lagos court and remanded in prison.

Anambra State-born Ibeh was arrested by the police at Ejigbo division at 8 p.m in front of a hotel located at Coker street in Ejigbo.

He was arrested after some suspects alleged attacked one Sunday Egwu and snatched his phone and N83,000 cash and escaped.

Ibeh said he was going back home when the police arrested him and he explained to them where he was coming and they became angry and question him on why he would go to hotel to patronize sex workers.

He was charged before Magistrate’s court with conspiracy and stealing.
He pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mrs A.K. Shonubi granted Ibeh bail in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum.

He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail condition.
The matter was adjourned till 16 January 2016.

http://pmexpressng.com/robbery-scene-patronize-prostitutes-24-year-old-suspect-confesses/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by dingbang(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Always looking for a scape fowl

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
All these courts, its like their job is to fine people. What if he is actually innocent ?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by ijustdey: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
He said they also offers quality service delivery and the price was affordable without any stress of keeping and maintaining girl friend,

see how he finished those girls that think sex is a favour to the guys

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by dotman4real007(m): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
for just patronizing ashawo don land am for jail, the policemen that caught him dont they also patronize the prostitutes and even use the i be staff to get free services. awon weree!!!!

22 Likes

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by EWAagoyin(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nigeria which way ... man pikin go fuçk with him money next thing he land for police
cell for what na ... someone cannot fûck again ni

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by ijebuloaded(m): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
ok,,,this nation sha...... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by candidbabe(f): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
The end shall never wonder

1 Like

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by ChessEnthusiast: 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
oh poor iPod yoot
Nigerian police with their penchant for arresting innocent people and giving them a bad name.
shame

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by steppin: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nawa for guys and Toto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by obailala(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
On why he chose sex workers, he said he preferred to patronize them after work because it was a place he makes a choice among so many women of different complexions, shapes and sizes.

He said they also offers quality service delivery and the price was affordable without any stress of keeping and maintaining girl friend

grin

8 Likes

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Mopolchi: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Let the police investigate properly.

1 Like

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Mopolchi: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:
IPod yoot
Afonja even the person below na confam Afonja warrior of the brown roof republic.

25 Likes

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by daewoorazer(m): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Me I didn't mention fla71n0

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by JesusmyGod1: 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
lol

oga u r now an ex con cos of ashanas

1 Like

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by firstolalekan(m): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2016

He said they also offers quality service delivery and the price was affordable without any stress of keeping and maintaining girl friend
The guy is right.
Naija girls are so difficult to maintain. The moment they give you pussŷ, they'll become demanding and will want to start controlling your freedom. Untop say no be only you o.

Nonsense! angry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Daniel058(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin
Na u Sabi

Call Satan to save u
Ajo Nwa!

1 Like

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Pvin: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
better to keep a girl friend than to patronize oloshi
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Phi001(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ibeh said he was going back home when the police arrested him and he explained to them where he was coming and they became angry and questioned him on why he would go to hotel to patronize sex workers.

Are they the owners of his joystick?

13 Likes

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by refreshrate: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
No exhibit on him no evidence either and some numbskull of a judge still has cause to continue the case.

The guy should sue the life out of these mofos immediately once December don come police will just be doing anyhow

Tufia

12 Likes

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by abbas99(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
The guy will wail in prison like.......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by nobodii: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
He must be an igbo man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by ResponsibleThug(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Police collect taxes from the prostitutes and hotel managers, free drinks at the bar, and also patronise them at no cost involved.... angry. Bunch of Clowns

4 Likes

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by engrjosefz(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Na wa police charging someone to court without evidence only in Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
So unfair. See where small punanny don carry this guy go and he no be even afonja, the punanny masters.

1 Like

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Decryptor(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
So ibeh is remanded in Prison because he patronized sex workers but meanwhile, the 2 lawmakers who travelled to US and patronized sex workers sometime in June or August still retained their position! Nigeria i hail thee!!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by pellucid(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
which level
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Alariwo2: 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
see his funny face grin

na your sisters kuku get d lightskin you dey go patronize. we no know whether na curse for them
may God forgive you

1 Like

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Alariwo2: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
ijustdey:

see how he finished those girls that think sex is a favour to the guys

girls like Hadez abi na Tunde dem call am needs to see this
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by MadCow1: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ashana don land you for yawa be that... grin
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by ifyalways(f): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lol.

Born2fuck and co, take note. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by teemy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Billyonaire:
All these courts, its like their job is fine people. What if he is actually innocent ?
case is yet to be concluded. the bail set was to allow him to go home and reappear in court in january.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral / Dangote Denies Being Among Hostages At Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali / Two Men Fight Over A 15-Year-Old Girl In Enugu State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.