Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Re: Backing Up Otem's Case - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: Backing Up Otem's Case (6022 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by eazycole22: 12:48am On Nov 20, 2016
Just had to squeeze out time to do this. Got his mail. Had to 'snip tool' it and get on here, painiting off my mail address for security sake. Don't always have time on week days checking stuffs up. Everything he said 'bout pastors doing stuffs with me was true, though I ain't doing that stuff anymore. I'm a Nigerian-Belarusian, studied in GSMU, Belarus.
For now here's all I can say. Had to create a mail tonight. I ain't putting it up here cos I don't feel safe. Guess you can PM me for more.

1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 20, 2016
No need to hide. The pastors already know the mole is the Nigerian Belarusian.

How about names of people you "helped" heal? Or pastors?

Also tell us why you went along with it. Are you Christian? Or one of Otems undecided .

So that's Otems email. Expect my mail Otem cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by felixomor: 3:00am On Nov 20, 2016
Oh men, these guys are desperate.
See new account they just opened today,

Coming to back Otem up.

Another moniker duplicate suspect,

Surely!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by felixomor: 3:01am On Nov 20, 2016
Muafrika2:
No need to hide. The pastors already know the mole is the Nigerian Belarusian.

How about names of people you "helped" heal? Or pastors?

Also tell us why you went along with it. Are you Christian? Or one of Otems undecided .

So that's Otems email. Expect my mail Otem cheesy

Otem is a fraud.
The account of the Op is brand new.
I smell plenty fishes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 20, 2016
felixomor:
Coming to back Otem up.
Surely!

cool

I think he's too vague. For this sort of accusations, we need tangible evidence. Not gossip.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 20, 2016
eazycole22:
Just had to squeeze out time to do this. Got his mail. Had to 'snip tool' it and get on here, painiting off my mail address for security sake. Don't always have time on week days checking stuffs up. Everything he said 'bout pastors doing stuffs with me was true, though I ain't doing that stuff anymore. I'm a Nigerian-Belarusian, studied in GSMU, Belarus.
For now here's all I can say. Had to create a mail tonight. I ain't putting it up here cos I don't feel safe. Guess you can PM me for more.

Mr Nigerian belarusian. Otem said you emailed him first and you both later spoke over the phone. Here you are posting a ficticious email sent.

Kindly post a screen grab of the very first email you sent otem clearly showing the time stamp.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Mr Nigerian belarusian. Otem said you emailed him first and you both later spoke over the phone. Here you are posting a ficticious email sent.

Kindly post a screen grab of the very first email you sent otem clearly showing the time stamp.

Good point.

In addition to his emails with the pastors. IF it's not too much to ask undecided
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2016
Muafrika2:

Good point.

In addition to his emails with the pastors. IF it's not too much to ask undecided

Otem is gifted in the art of lying. We already know that.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Otem is gifted in the art of lying. We already know that.
Let's wait for him to finish his morning yoga and meditation grin
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 20, 2016
Muafrika2:

his communion with bongo
Muafrika2:

his communion with bongo
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

his communion with bongo

his communion with bongo

grin grin
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by raphieMontella: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

his communion with bongo

his communion with bongo
lol...
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by jonbellion(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2016
Lol this is far fetched to be honest
We know Christianity is a lie but you don't have to go this far naaa
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by LordCenturion(m): 9:41am On Nov 20, 2016
Hi Seun , that doctor is now on nairaland, can you ask him wat u want to ask him, I believe Otemanuduno, he cant lie about this, although, that doctor can fabricate the story but I believe that he has conversation with Otemanuduno... It may not be true but he has conversation with Otem, besides, I don't believe all those pastors, one friend of mine, his father is herbalists, we both graduate, the guy use to tell me how pastors patronize his dad, I didn't believe not until I visited him one day, while am discussing with his dad about Buhari administration and current affairs as a whole, the man told me that,some pastors do patronize him , I was shocked, even while herbalist himself is a Muslim....
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2016
LordCenturion:
Hi Seun , that doctor is now on nairaland, can you ask him wat u want to ask him, I believe Otemanuduno, he cant lie about this, although, that doctor can fabricate the story but I believe that he has conversation with Otemanuduno... It may not be true but he has conversation with Otem, besides, I don't believe all those pastors, one friend of mine, his father is herbalists, we both graduate, the guy use to tell me how pastors patronize his dad, I didn't believe not until I visited him one day, while am discussing with his dad about Buhari administration and current affairs as a whole, the man told me that,some pastors do patronize him , I was shocked, even while herbalist himself is a Muslim....

Are you a kid? So if I say I am Dangote without proof on a faceless forum you would believe me?

Seun would have to first validate his identity and he also needs to post the alleged email otem said he first sent to him clearly showing the time stamp afterall he allegedly posted the one he claims otem sent to him.

The Alleged doctor conveniently had to say "he is no longer practicing" so as to throw us off.

Guy be sharper than this pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by LordCenturion(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Are you a kid? So if I say I am Dangote without proof on a faceless forum you would believe me?

Seun would have to first validate his identity and he also needs to post the alleged email otem said he first sent to him clearly showing the time stamp afterall he allegedly posted the one he claims otem sent to him.

The Alleged doctor conveniently had to say "he is no longer practicing" so as to throw us off.

Guy be sharper than this pls.

What else u need as a proof, u won't him to reveal his real Identify on nairaland?, how many people has done so, all of us here on nairaland are anonymous, we don't know who is who, I can't argue with u, because u once said am Otem using another account trying to pretend as Lordcenturion,all because I was supporting Otem
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2016
LordCenturion:

What else u need as a proof, u won't him to reveal his real Identify on nairaland?, how many people has done so, all of us here on nairaland are anonymous, we don't know who is who, I can't argue with u, because u once said am Otem using another account trying to pretend as Lordcenturion,all because I was supporting Otem

U see how u all lie? Where did I even say that? Paste it here.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Muafrika2:

cool

I think he's too vague. For this sort of accusations, we need tangible evidence. Not gossip.
What accusation? Who accused who pls?

1 Like

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Anas09:

Oh, it all started here
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by TomHagen: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Anas09:
This is called 'ameboism'
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
TomHagen:
This is called 'ameboism'
grin grin grin I dodnt know nah.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
When i joined Nairaland Newly, i met a thread by SirJohn. The thread was about a matter of divine healing which took place in Pastor Joeagbaje's Church. SirJohn said it was fake. There was a wager, a certain amount of money was set to investigate that case. The man in question was healed was contacted, interviews done and pasted here on NL, i read all of those myself.

My suggestion is, Someone other than Otem, should follow this doctor up, Know who he really is, the name of his Hospital, the names of these pastors, the name of their churches and the miracles they have faked.

Series of interviews shd be done and pasted here.

What SirJohn did then was very elaborate.

I dont think its enough for someone from no where to come here and claim whatever.

Seun, this is your forum and i saw you agreeing with Otem. Now, demand that a concrete investigation to be done here. Keep your hatred for Yahweh aside for a moment and do this. Integrity shd be valued.

Mr Nigerian Belarushian work is coming to you.
Be ready to provide names, numbers and addresses of this fake patients, the pastors and their numbers. We shall do the investigation. Not just one person will do this, three persons wll do this. One atheist. One Christian and one nuetral body who will volunteer.

Enough of these lies.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by DeSepiero(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Anas09:

Mr Nigerian Belarushian work is coming to you.
Be ready to provide names, numbers and addresses of this fake patients, the pastors and their numbers. We shall do the investigation. Not just one person will do this, three persons wll do this. One atheist. One Christian and one nuetral body who will volunteer.

Enough of these lies.

grin grin grin
You're funny
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
felixomor:

Coming to back Otem up.

Surely!
felixomor:

Otem is a fraud.
The account of the Op is brand new.
I smell plenty fishes.
So you expect a non-nairalander to have an old Nairaland account? Seun asked for this and I told him. I didn't even know he would have the time to open a Nairaland account.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by otemanuduno: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

U see how u all lie? Where did I even say that? Paste it here.
Lordcenturion, don't bother arguing with Naijadeyhia. Its only one question for him anyday, anytime. Ask him if he is the owner of these following accounts:
Naijadeyhia, 4evergod, Damogulxx and Damogulxx. All these accounts have acted out fake testimonies on NL here in the past,supporting one another. Ask him if he doesn't own them or he does and you'll hear something.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by felixomor: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
otemanuduno:
So you expect a non-nairalander to have an old Nairaland account? Seun asked for this and I told him. I didn't even know he would have the time to open a Nairaland account.

Is it not you?

Abegi.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
DeSepiero:

grin grin grin
You're funny
Oyeah? Why so?
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
otemanuduno:

So a person who just opened a new account would share his own post the way an old member would abi? ...

This is one lie you would never be able to wrigglr out of. We are still waiting for you and your Belarushians proof or forever be branded a liar which though I already pegged you to be b4 now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Seun(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ok, enough of the attacks. If you have questions, ask them now. If not, please be quiet.
Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by Anas09: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:
Ok, enough of the attacks. If you have questions, ask them now. If not, please be quiet.
Yea, good. In Christianity we expose frauds and disgrace them, we do not cover them up.
So tell Otem and his Belarushian Doctor to get ready to provide phone numbers of these fake doctors and fake patients. I am ready to do an unbiased investigation, if possible record voices and post them here.
Enough of this stupiduty.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by damogul: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun:

Seun your comment here suggests you are probably being too laid back about all this. I do realise your leaning towards Atheism could make you not care so much as long as it shames Christianity but some of us do care and we demand the proper vetting of certain information before such threads would be allowed to stay on for too long and if proof cannot be provided to substantiate such threads then they should be taken down.

Where would we be if we lost all honesty and truth? Who would even take Nairaland seriously anymore?

Otem made some serious and suspiciously dishonest claims and the way all this is panning out shows that it indeed is a dishonest claim. He Otem could simply show us a snapshot of the email the doctor sent him which clearly shows the time stamp same way the alleged doctor has posted otems email but without a time stamp.

This is not too much to do but will Otem do so? He wouldnt simply because he knows his lies would be discovered.

I have dealt with him in the past and can say for a truth that he eats lies, breaths lies and shiits them too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Backing Up Otem's Case by felixomor: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Otemanuduno has been caught on this one.

I talk am say one day, monkey go go market and no go return.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Powerful Welfare Prayer You Must Pray Everyday / How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? / Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.