Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? (9201 Views)

This is what we might not know about Sunday / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / A Secret About Sunday Worship You Won't Be Told By Your Pastors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by danemenike: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2016
Every Sunday millions of Nigerians go to church for one reason or the other. Regardless of the "reason" why they go to church, there's this activity or program that's of particular interest to everyone. Sunday service activities includes spirit-filled praise and worship, powerful prayer session, testimony time, offering time, Special presentation etc
Sunday service activities differs from denomination to denomination but slightly similar in most cases.

What I enjoy most about Sunday service is the word session, cos when the word of God is preached I receive great inspiration for my spiritual life and business. What do you enjoy most about Sunday service?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by dangotesmummy: 7:05am On Nov 20, 2016
Nothing undecided

Same old practices undecided

I don't go anyway so none of my buisness undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by brostheo(m): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2016
The offering money that my father will give me that I'll refuse to drop

15 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by jejemanito: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2016
brostheo:
The offering money that my father will give me that I'll refuse to drop

15 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by costandi(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2016
Offering Time.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Proffdada: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2016
Attires undecided
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Therock5555(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2016
Teaching my sunday kids every sunday is the best fun I could get, Inspiring them through my own little means

18 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by AngryArmani: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2016
The choir presentation

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2016
The Apostles Creed especially when we say it in Latin wink

Credo in Deum Patrem omnipotentem, Creatorem caeli et terrae. Et in Iesum Christum, Filium eius unicum, Dominum nostrum, qui conceptus est de Spiritu Sancto, natus ex Maria Virgine, passus sub Pontio Pilato, crucifixus, mortuus, et sepultus, descendit ad infernos, tertia die resurrexit a mortuis, ascendit ad caelos, sedet ad dexteram Dei Patris omnipotentis, inde venturus est iudicare vivos et mortuos. Credo in Spiritum Sanctum, sanctam Ecclesiam catholicam, sanctorum communionem, remissionem peccatorum, carnis resurrectionem, vitam aeternam. Amen.

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Liveair: 9:35am On Nov 20, 2016
Offering time... blessing time.
Oh...the big smile on Pastor's face at this point.

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Pvin: 9:35am On Nov 20, 2016
communion

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by elantraceey(f): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2016
Every bit of it, from the opening prayer to the praise to the worship to the testimonies to the ministration to the Word to offerings and the benediction, every single bit of it.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Kenzico(m): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2016
I dont understand our MODs anymore....

Thread has not yet reached (1) page, it has found its way to front page
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Luvdmx(m): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2016
undecided

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by spaggyy(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2016
nothing because I have no reason to go

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Nutase: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Dunno
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by henrydadon(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2016
grin
this to do my David dance

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Tolutheo(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2016
HYMNS They take me outta this world

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by LordGuru1: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2016
*_A girl missed her period 2 months ago,her mom took her to the clinic for pregnancy test of which it was positive.Embarrased, her mom said; who is the pig that got you pregnant? The girl picked up her phone and made a call, an hour later,a young handsome man drove in Ferrari to the girl's house. Good evening, the man greeted. Your daughter told me the problem in the house. I can't marry for now because of my family issue, but I promise I will take care of her for the rest of her life, and if she gives birth to a girl,I promised to buy her a mansion, 2 jeeps and 1 million dollars. If it's a boy, I'll buy her houses in a country side, 5 jeeps, 2 big factories and 5million dollars in her account. If it's twins, I'll do anything she asked. But if there's miscarriage, what do you suggest i do? The girls father silently pat the young man on his shoulder and said; my son, if there is miscarriage, you'll sleep with her again and again and... till she gets pregnant again!
*_A girl missed her period 2 months ago,her mom took her to the clinic for pregnancy test of which it was positive.Embarrased, her mom said; who is the pig that got you pregnant? The girl picked up her phone and made a call, an hour later,a young handsome man drove in Ferrari to the girl's house. Good evening, the man greeted. Your daughter told me the problem in the house. I can't marry for now because of my family issue, but I promise I will take care of her for the rest of her life, and if she gives birth to a girl,I promised to buy her a mansion, 2 jeeps and 1 million dollars. If it's a boy, I'll buy her houses in a country side, 5 jeeps, 2 big factories and 5million dollars in her account. If it's twins, I'll do anything she asked. But if there's miscarriage, what do you suggest i do? The girls father silently pat the young man on his shoulder and said; my son, if there is miscarriage, you'll sleep with her again and again and... till she gets pregnant again! grin

Happy Sunday NLanders.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2016
The lies of the preachers.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2016
Watching mountains move...jiggly things grin grin grin

Just joking before i am crucified like Jesus!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Mopolchi: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2016
you meet God at mass.

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by pyyxxaro: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2016
Praise and worship

Always fun when I see ladies with big ukwu dancing during praises tongue

Quote me and you know the rest undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Vince77(m): 9:41am On Nov 20, 2016
Homilies should be scrapped. Its always boring

Thats my own
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2016
especially in morning mass :HOMILY real sleep mehn

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by friedcorn: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2016
I enjoy looking at those ladies that wears show me your back blouse. Imagine me undressing them.

Ladies i need to see more of ur backs and please expose ur bra more for me

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by EternalBeing: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2016
I enjoy the communual worship, praise and dancing to show the ever deseving Lord; the Giver of Life that we are sincerely grateful. "One shall chase 1,000 but two shall not just chase 2,000 but 10,000" It also has a geometrical proliferation effect. I receive multiple fold of answered Prayers, Blessings and Victory than what I would have if I prayed alone at home.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Under Attack? Put On The Whole Armour Of God - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / Why The 'Daddy' Craze In Our Churches? / The Word Of God Is Powerful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.