Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" (62433 Views)

Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man / Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Twistaray(m): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool grin No mind dem. No swag. Overly emotional. You see dat one above don dey vex because I say I no find their women particularly attractive. These are boys not men. I am not bragging when I say I can fvck almost any Igbo girl in the Houston area if I choose to. No be mouth - check my files walahi aya e aja grin cool

My guy they won't just accept the fact.

They are too emotional for my liken but worry not I know their weakness.

There are countless of threads here about yoruab demon where ibo dude vent out their anger on yoruba dudes blaming,cursing us for taking their tomatoes girls.

Na our fault? Make them work hard nah and step up their game money isn't everything grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mayflowa:

you see your life? Just because you are behind the computer, you think you could throw insults to people without care. That makes you a coward. I also notice you lack comprehension. I do not condemn any Igbo women or raise them above another tribe women. As there are bad wives in other tribes, so also there are in Igboland. I have seen Igbo women murdered their husbands in many news stand. Take a look:

Imo: http://www.xperiang.com/2016/10/the-lagos-state-police-command-has.html

Anambia: http://pulse.ng/gist/in-anambra-pregnant-woman-kills-husband-by-crushing-his-testicles-after-quarrel-id4289500.html

Enugu: http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/08/wife-beats-husband-to-death-in-enugu/

Abia: http://www.abiafactsnews.com/woman-kills-husband-in-aba/

Ebonyin: http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/wife-kills-husband-in-ebonyi-state-while-he-was-sleeping/

Largely old African art are a reflection of their society. Agreed nollywood is not real. Some of the stories are a reflection of the society. Because you are myopic, you may not know many people have won award analysing art form nollywood inclusive to understand the society. Why do you think your Chinua Achebe is most revered? Go and sit in the toilet.

Bro u are a retard trust me... i dont know why yoryba always refer to nollywood wen arguments come up... even their graduated and proffessors ar3 deluded... dats very dumb.

AND U YAVENT ANSWERD MY QUESTION YET.
DOEST IT MEAN THAT WITCHI WITCHI AND RITUALS U GUYS SHOW IN IR MOVIES ARE TYPICALLY WHO U AR3? undecided
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by reducto: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
Twistaray:

You just contradict yourself again.

My guy work hard marry your women so that you can stop yoruba guys taking your women right, left and centre.

Can't you see? They are taking ibo men for a fo..ol
This is unacceptable dude.

Bang waten nah? Yeah right ye all are mad and if the word bang should come out of your mouth again --need I remind you ya ibo men are so.. lipsrsealed and mad that yoruba dud got swag, digging your ladies hence un tagged them " yoruba demon" out of envy grin

Abeg to sidon jare paind dude cheesy

lol...
we grab your yoloba women by their kittycats, shower them wif promises after which we kick their ass off
We catch them when they are young, ravaged them left right and centre at that time after which we leave them for you guys as they are about to become obese.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by AkinPhysicist: 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
Twistaray:

My guy they won't just accept the fact.

They are too emotional for my liken but worry not I know their weakness.

There are countless of threads here about yoruab demon where ibo dude vent out their anger on yoruba dudes blaming,cursing us for taking their tomatoes girls.

Na our fault? Make them work hard nah and step up their game money isn't everything grin
cool grin grin grin really? cursing? these Igbo boys are weak. Cursing? For that I will gbensh an Igbo gal before this new week runs out. Na there fathers dem dey curse no be us. grin grin grin cool
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Twistaray(m): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2016
reducto:

lol...
we grab your yoloba women by their kittycats, shower them wif promises after which we kick their ass off
We catch them when they are young, ravaged them left right and centre at that time after which we leave them for you guys as they are about to become obese.cheesy

Yes I do agree if that will make you happy but in your dreams.

You are just angry for nothing. If reverse isn't the case how come your ladies has termed yoruba dudes" yoruba demon"?

Go figure dude and I siddon jor cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Twistaray(m): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool grin grin grin really? cursing? these Igbo boys are weak. Cursing? For that I will gbensh an Igbo gal before this new week runs out. Na there fathers dem dey curse no be us. grin grin grin cool

Visit romance section and see vent and frustration. I tell ya. It's no joke I just can't understand why this dudes can't accept the fact. I tir oo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by reducto: 12:14am On Nov 21, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool grin No mind dem. No swag. Overly emotional. You see dat one above don dey vex because I say I no find their women particularly attractive. These are boys not men. I am not bragging when I say I can fvck almost any Igbo girl in the Houston area if I choose to. No be mouth - check my files walahi aya e aja grin cool

bruh we know wassup for las gidi nah
I have gotten so many enemies who are yoloba boys
All cos their girls flock around me.
One good friend of mine who is yoloba is now among the people who hate me the most.
The guy is angered cos his sister fell for me after all his bragging that his sister can't let an igbo guy come close to her.
The pained guy now keeps guard at their home even to the extent of confronting me one time I wanted to see her. I have tasted her kittycat only twice but am not done yet and for the boy I have vowed to beat him to stupor but am just keeping calm because of his sweet wet sister.grin

Me I don't make too much noise
I deliver the killer strike when the time is ripe.

4 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by AkinPhysicist: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2016
reducto:

bruh we know wassup for las gidi nah
I have gotten so many enemies who are yoloba boys
All cos their girls flock around me.
One good friend of mine who is yoloba is now among the people who hate me the most.
The guy is angered cos his sister fell for me after all his bragging that his sister can't let an igbo guy come close to her.
The pained guy now keeps guard at their home even to the extent of confronting me one time I wanted to see her. I have tasted her kittycat only twice but am not done yet and for the boy I have vowed to beat him to stupor but am just keeping calm because of his sweet wet sister.grin
Me I don't make too much noise
I deliver the killer strike when the time is ripe.

cool grin You these weak Igbo boys. Even in your fantasy you sound too emotional. Calm down and enjoy your life. Don't worry so much about the tribal affiliation of the kitten you might or might not be gbenshing grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Mayflowa(m): 12:41am On Nov 21, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Bro u are a retard trust me... i dont know why yoryba always refer to nollywood wen arguments come up... even their graduated and proffessors ar3 deluded... dats very dumb.

AND U YAVENT ANSWERD MY QUESTION YET.
DOEST IT MEAN THAT WITCHI WITCHI AND RITUALS U GUYS SHOW IN IR MOVIES ARE TYPICALLY WHO U AR3? undecided

You know, you are a child. In real life you had count yourself lucky to share same platform with me. The argument is not about Nollywood. Don't digress. Assuming that is a wrong premise, is the news I gave you the link still nollywood?

To answer your questions, yes old Yorubas even now patronise Ifa and babalawos. It doesn't mean they are all involved. But that was their God and believe system as at that time which you still find some of them participating in. It doesn't mean others tribe don't visit babalawos house however. What I am against, i's for you to use one broom to sweep one tribe to same corner. That is a bad logic as you hv found out from my links.

Lastly, be aware I am not Yoruba or Igbo. I am from benin. I just want to point out the fault line in your thinking but surely, you would make a bad student. Empty drum you are! I won't stab my dignity to reply you again. You not worth my time!

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:48am On Nov 21, 2016
Mayflowa:

You know, you are a child. In real life you had count yourself lucky to share same platform with me. The argument is not about Nollywood. Don't digress. Assuming that is a wrong premise, is the news I gave you the link still nollywood?

To answer your questions, yes old Yorubas even now patronise Ifa and babalawos. It doesn't mean they are all involved. But that was their God and believe system as at that time which you still find some of them participating in. It doesn't mean others tribe don't visit babalawos house however. What I am against, i's for you to use one broom to sweep one tribe to same corner. That is a bad logic as you hv found out from my links.

Lastly, be aware I am not Yoruba or Igbo. I am from benin. I just want to point out the fault line in your thinking but surely, you would make a bad student. Empty drum you are! I won't stab my dignity to reply you again. You not worth my time!

Trash.. its not a new thing that u yoruba ar3 found of denying ur tribe when arguement rises.
Yet u call anothe person a corward..
I hope u know the definition of coward undecided

U claim u are smart yet u cant read few lines very well...
Now go back and read my post u will see where i said there are few good yoruba gals..

And yes thats the truth they are FEw no SENTIMENT.... coz i have spent over 3 years in yoruba land... ekiti osub and lagos.
So im talking from experience bro.. cool

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by SirShymexx: 1:30am On Nov 21, 2016
Lol, all this bickering and no one has volunteered to put a bounty on this pale nyggah's head, no? I could care less about what he said about Yoruba women but for that nyggah to say a Yoruba guy has to marry an Igbo woman in order to be successful - he deserves to be smacked.

And the fact that an Igbo nyggah started that BS and the guy is still walking around untouched shows you amala eaters in naij are as soft as tissue. What insolence! Anyway, keep all that reckless talks in naij cos some of you might get hurt saying some of the crap you say on here in the belly of the beast. I don't even think some of you know that Yorubas from outside naij, especially London Town are more pro-Yoruba than the weak/soft amala eaters you chat shyte to in naij. Some of you will end up saying something that will make nyggahs smack half of ya faces in, one of these days.

Anyway, let me go grab an Igbo bytch by her pum before I hit the sheets. This pale nyggah probably fvked that ol'good juicy Igbo pum and lost his darn mind lol. I ain't gonna lie - Igbo bytches have that good pum loool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by reducto: 2:36am On Nov 21, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool grin You these weak Igbo boys. Even in your fantasy you sound too emotional. Calm down and enjoy your life. Don't worry so much about the tribal affiliation of the kitten you might or might not be gbenshing grin cool

lol...
Nigga I don't say what I don't do
or are you not aware of the goings on in lagos.
The girl in quote does not scream like other yoloba girls I have nutted rather she gulps sometimes with heavy breathing and most of the time she looked weird with her eyes half closed like as if she's picking her ear. The pupil of her eyes will disappear and only the white part will be seen. This made me scared the first time I had her cos I thought she was passing out.
lol I guess I shd stop here. What happens between me and your yoloba girls stays secret.grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Noneroone(m): 3:09am On Nov 21, 2016
Enahi:

Shame on yoy out of millions of Igbo women it was only Akpabio you could mention. I didn't even add Mike Adenuga to the list,he is not married to an igbo woman too. Accept it there is nothing fantastic about your ladies,they are just like every other Nigerian lady.

And dumbo I am not igbo!

Atiku married Igbo
IBB married Igbo
murtala nyako married Igbo
liyel Imoke married Igbo
Godswill Akpabio married Igbo
Goodluck Jonathan married Igbo

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by laudate: 3:24am On Nov 21, 2016
Noneroone:
Atiku married Igbo
IBB married Igbo
murtala nyako married Igbo
liyel Imoke married Igbo
Godswill Akpabio married Igbo
Goodluck Jonathan married Igbo

Chai!! You are using Murtala Nyako as an example?? Nyako wey get 4 wives? shocked Those women are: Hajia Zainab, Dr. Halima, Justice Binta and Hajia Asmau.

Even Atiku has 4 wives too, and the last one which is the Igbo girl Jennifer Iwenjiora had issues with the American authorities, and Atiku threatened to divorce her. She even changed her name to Jamilah. So na these people you dey take do example? Hehehehe.... cheesy

People say that Patience Jonathan (GEJ's wife) is from Okrika in Rivers State & she is not Igbo. Please check your facts, o! undecided

Godswill Akpabio's wife is called Ekaette. Is Ekaette an Igbo name?

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Noneroone(m): 3:39am On Nov 21, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
His opinion sha. Peter Okoye married a Yoruba lady. Today he's arguably one of the most successful artistes in Africa.

It's not about the tribe, Its about the person you marry.
he has already become successful before marrying her.

Moreover she is the brain behind the disunity behind brothers. Thats the issue...not being able to manage homes.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Noneroone(m): 3:42am On Nov 21, 2016
laudate:

Chai!! You are using Murtala Nyako as an example?? Nyako wey get 4 wives? shocked Those women are: Hajia Zainab, Dr. Halima, Justice Binta and Hajia Asmau.

Even Atiku has 4 wives too, and the last one which is the Igbo girl Jennifer Iwenjiora had issues with the American authorities, and Atiku threatened to divorce her. She even changed her name to Jamilah. So na these people you dey take do example? Hehehehe.... cheesy

People say that Patience Jonathan (GEJ's wife) is from Okrika in Rivers State & she is not Igbo. Please check your facts, o! undecided

Godswill Akpabio's wife is called Ekaette. Is Ekaette an Igbo name?
after this epistle you didnt refute anything. Patience Jonathan said she is Igbo. Akpabio's wife's name is Unoma Akabio

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by laudate: 3:45am On Nov 21, 2016
Noneroone:
after this epistle you didnt refute anything. Patience Jonathan said she is Igbo. Akpabio's wife's name is Unoma Akabio

Then who is Ekaette Akpabio that is referred to as Godswill Akpabio's wife?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by laudate: 3:48am On Nov 21, 2016
Noneroone:

Where and when did Patience Jonathan say she was Igbo? Please post the link and let us see.

Mrs. Jonathan, as a First Lady, here are lessons on the power of the Chief Executive of a State
By: John Egbeazien Oshodi, Ph.D | Published August 31sth, 2010

Her Excellency, Mrs. Dame Patience Jonathan like every well-meaning daughter or son recently went on a two-day official visit to her home town in the Rivers State of Nigeria.

Madam, there must be pride in among the Okrika people to see your presence in their midst. Also, there is more international pride to your home background as evidenced as having come from the Okrika Island of the Rivers State, especially from an area called Obama, a great and passionate name at best.

First Lady Jonathan, as history tells us for over 400 years the people of Okrika have gone through various struggles, starting as a midpoint of Euro-American slave trade and in the early part of the 20th century the land and the people of Okrika were overshadowed by the city of Port Harcourt.

As an Ijaw woman who has watched the long standing exploitation of the area of Niger River Delta of Nigeria by the Euro-American Oil Corporations, one understands your current sentimentalities. http://focusnigeria.com/mrs-jonathan.htm

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by LordBaelish: 4:24am On Nov 21, 2016
Amelian:
I dont believe what freeze said.. An igbo lady for her thirst to be rich , pushed my late brother to his death. I warned him , e no hear.. Take life easy, he went above his capability to please her . Now hes 6feet below. May his soul rest in peace.amen.

The only thing i believe is when a man with vision and responsiblity meets with a woman with similar vision and hardwork,they succeed and make a good team. Such women can come from any tribe, not just igbo.

You got issues. real ones. How do you get off by being a bigot I have no idea, really. they say talk no evil about the dead so I'll pass over that one but you that are alive and behaving like some of these kids on NL is just nothing but a shame .

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 21, 2016
Olumaeme:

If that's the case then most of the baby mamas will not be igbos, most of the women looking for marriage will not be igbos, most of the women releasing SEX tape up and Dan will not be igbos, then with their support, igbo men will not be pushing drugs up and Dan, igbo women will not be worshipping money as if their lives depend on it.

Look, am not here to talk insult The igbos or something, as a guy who has dated almost all the tribes in Nigeria, I can tell you for free that, Hausa and Fulani women are The best, followed by Yoruba women.

Igbo women are too obsessed with money and material things, they will milk you dry, will put all their family problem on you.
When an igbo family has a beautiful lady in the family, they believe their problems are finished when she wants to get married.

I will never be caught dead married to an igbo woman.
GO to Stella dimokokus blog, then plenty for there looking for husbands.

An igbo woman can never be faithful to you in your trying time, they will always cheat for material things.

If you want to be doomed, marry an igbo woman, you will first of all sell your belongings to pay for bride price sef.
What do you think will be the case when the Igbo lady is a working class and earns good money,like 90% of them are?
From news heard and news seen on Nairaland here, Yorubas are known for getting involved in sex scandals, including extra marital affairs....unfaithful. Or maybe seun and the mods are biased?? lol

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 21, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

I just feel like you are lying. I am an Igbo girl here too and what you said seems wrong. We don't even go near yoruba guys. We even prefer Akata. For some reasons we think yoruba (guys) hands are always dirty and our parents might not approve. Crazy I know. If an Igbo girl allows you to touch her, I promise you she just needs a temporal solution to 'get off' and that is it lipsrsealed. Just telling you so you dont get your heart in the line. All our quests is for our Igbo brothers.

6 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by drpossibilities(m): 5:27am On Nov 21, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

The difference between U and I here is that u are commenting to gain "Likes" here but im commenting straight from the heart.

U are wrong abt yoruba gals coz
Most yoruba gals are very insulting.. no disrestpect to them..there are still good ones
But Maybe u are mistaken the PROSTRATION in yoruba culture as RESPECT. lol.
Thats not respect bro....
=Respect is wen u scold ur woman and she dont shout back at u or insult u.
Respect is wen u told ur gal wat she did wrong and she wont insult u.
=Respect is wen u marry a woman from another tribe and she respects ur culture not bringing in hers to counter ur own...thats wat respect are

Have a a little misunderstanding with a yoruba gal and watch her wash u hands down .
Thes are d reason igbo men and eben some yoruba men prefer igbo women... not dat yoruba women are not beautiful.

EVEN U TALKIN HERE WILL S6ILL END UP WITH IGBO WOMAN IF U ARE REALLY IGBO grin
Dat explains all we are saying here! grin

AND YES I CARRY MY TRIBE FOR LIKE U SAID..
COZ IM PROUD OF MY IDENTITY!.. #peaceout!

You deserve a bottle of champagne for this wonderful and truthful analysis. I can relate with it 100%

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by ib22003(m): 5:29am On Nov 21, 2016
Mizsylviah:
I am igbo but i beg to differ........Some Igbo ladies r not well mannered,often proud and they believe beauty is everything so they tend to think with their anus sometimes instead of d head.........Well,one man's food is another man's poison,all the same,i respect his opinion.....
He sees those kind of ladies as good wives, cuz he thinks with his anus too.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by IbroMaka(m): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2016
This is the fucking internet and y'all run ur mouths like gutter

All places I been.. I see yoruba men tap dem igbo ass like shit, I see dem igbo guys screw yoruba kitty anyhow

And dem niggas getting rich and successful, so how the Bleep is tribal affiliation related to success

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Wolfbrother(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2016
LOL freeze gave his opinion even tho he didnt express it properly, hes just trying to create controversy and draw attention to himself, and people are swallowing it, if igbo women are better or yoruba women are better, how does it help you in this buhari economy?? how does it add to your lives?? lol, una get power to dey argue over stupid things grin
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2016
yemiosinbajo:

There is no sense in this at all. And you know it.
That is just the truth. British corrupted Igbo for Ibo, because of their inability to pronounce the GB sound. Don't understand why my Achebe used it in his Books anyway, remember he attended University in the colonial days when Ibo was the way Brits spelt it? I believe Achebe still pronounces it Igbo anyway, he couldn't have forgotten where he came from.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2016
drpossibilities:

You deserve a bottle of champagne for this wonderful and truthful analysis. I can relate with it 100%

Lol thnks bro
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Shut it mr fake igbo!.. i the first place no real igbo person will refer himself as "ibo"

Freeze is not far from the truth.. infact he is on the truth 100%. And he is not the only one saying this.. many pple cant be wrong at d same time.

The truth is that when u marry and igbo woman u are assured of 100% support from her in everything u do to make the family better.
She can borrow money for ur sake to support u without letting u know..
unlike most most of other women from other tribes who is after expensive cloth for party and owanmbe... and rely on feeding her kids with owambe rice.

My neighbour from urobho delta state cant stop talking about his igbo wife till tommoro.
This guy was deported from abroad after 7yrs and came back home with nothing but frustration.
He was lucky to meet this igbo gal he fell inlov with... now the man is driving G-class.

It is this gal that harboured him and shelter him
it is the gal that brought business idea to him that h :oez doing now.
It is same gal that borrowed money for him to start life again.

U can say its not all igbo women that are like that yes i concor..
But the possiblity of u getting a good igbo gal is on high side.
Coz 95% of igbo gals are very Supporting
Coz they are trained not to be lazy.

insightful

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2016
dovelike:

I just feel like you are lying. I am an Igbo girl here too and what you said seems wrong. We don't even go near yoruba guys. We even prefer Akata. For some reasons we think yoruba (guys) hands are always dirty and our parents might not approve. Crazy I know. If an Igbo girl allows you to touch her, I promise you she just needs a temporal solution to 'get off' and that is it lipsrsealed. Just telling you so you dont get your heart in the line. All our quests is for our Igbo brothers.

I000 LIKES
Thank u my dearie!.. guess what?
I just woke up to this ur comment and it gave me butterflies kiss

Tell that tout that he has been dreaming he has no chance of getting close to u and my other precious igbo gals... haha dats how they brag out everywhere... to massage thier dead ego grin
KUDOS!..

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by yemiosinbajo: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2016
Funnicator:

That is just the truth. British corrupted Igbo for Ibo, because of their inability to pronounce the GB sound. Don't understand why my Achebe used it in his Books anyway, remember he attended University in the colonial days when Ibo was the way Brits spelt it? I believe Achebe still pronounces it Igbo anyway, he couldn't have forgotten where he came from.

You should have just said you don't understand why Achebe spelt it as ''Ibo'' and I would have applauded you rather than the misfire that it was because Things Fall Apart was published in the UK. You need to do a bit more learning and you will figure out why Achebe used it as ''Ibo''.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2016
yemiosinbajo:

You should have just said you don't understand why Achebe spelt it as ''Ibo'' and I would have applauded you rather than the misfire that it was because Things Fall Apart was published in the UK. You need to do a bit more learning and you will figure out why Achebe used it as ''Ibo''.
why?
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by yemiosinbajo: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2016
Funnicator:

why?

You are an Igbo man, I am Yoruba. I shouldn't be doing your job for you. Someone attempted to explain it to you guys at the beginning but you called him names and pointed out that he is not an Igbo man all because he spelt it as ''Ibo''. And I quickly pointed out to you that your assertion insinuates that Chinua Achebe wasn't an Igbo man either, since he also spelt it as ''Ibo'' in the popular novel. You and the other guys who quoted him should be patient to learn and stop the I-know-it-all thingy. You can't know it all about your tribe, just as I don't know it all about Yoruba. Now, go and do your findings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel / Security Guard At P'square House Injured Today(photos) / Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.