Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" (62435 Views)

Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man / Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by laudate: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bliss4Lyfe:
are u yoruba?

Nah. Why do you ask?
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
laudate:

Nah. Why do you ask?

ur post made me... u mixed?
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by laudate: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bliss4Lyfe:
ur post made me... u mixed?

Let me know why you want to know...? shocked
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
laudate:

Let me know why you want to know...? shocked
already said....
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by laudate: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bliss4Lyfe:
already said....

Ma'am, you said nothing! undecided Check your last post, again.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
laudate:

Ma'am, you said nothing! undecided Check your last post, again.

u seem excited particularly that Ondo gets a mixed couple. Are u mixed urself?
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by laudate: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bliss4Lyfe:
u seem excited particularly that Ondo gets a mixed couple. Are u mixed urself?

Yes, ma'am. I am mixed.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
laudate:

Yes, ma'am. I am mixed.

it was evident in ur post. i guess ur mix is a make up of the new ondo gov.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by laudate: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bliss4Lyfe:
it was evident in ur post. i guess ur mix is a make up of the new ondo gov.

My mix has nothing to do with the new Ondo gov. My mix is a blend of two minority tribes from opposite ends of Nigeria! cheesy
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
laudate:

My mix has nothing to do with the new Ondo gov. My mix is a blend of two minority tribes from opposite ends of Nigeria! cheesy

u are naija to the core...

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by laudate: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bliss4Lyfe:
u are naija to the core...

I rep that!! cheesy
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by prciouschika(f): 7:20am On May 10, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hmm...ezigbo nwaoma. I eppreciate.! I sent u pm!
hi
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:32pm On May 22, 2017
prciouschika:
hi

How ar u dear
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by prciouschika(f): 8:56pm On May 22, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

How ar u dear
very well thank you
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by prciouschika(f): 8:57pm On May 22, 2017
prciouschika:
very well thank you
how are you
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:10pm On May 22, 2017
prciouschika:
very well thank you

Ohh its u. im sorrie dear lost ur cntct.
U stil in lag?
im good dear
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by prciouschika(f): 8:35pm On May 23, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ohh its u. im sorrie dear lost ur cntct. U stil in lag? im good dear
no am in enugu
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by prciouschika(f): 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ohh its u. im sorrie dear lost ur cntct. U stil in lag? im good dear
no am not
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 23, 2017
mikezuruki:
Mumu!
When will this man start making sense with the things he say?
I am an ibo man to the core and believes that success comes when preparation meet opportunity! Hardwork and God....No be one woman from one region!

Funny enough I feel Igbo men are the best men to marry .. But their women mba! We are all Nigerians and we see and hear

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:31pm On May 23, 2017
prciouschika:
no am in enugu

Haba baby u no try oo.
U no even flash me make i cal.
I lost ur contact.

Anyways how ar u doing nd how is enugu today.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by prciouschika(f): 7:14am On May 25, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Haba baby u no try oo.
I lost ur contact.

enugu is fine, where are you? don't have your number
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by prciouschika(f): 7:20am On May 25, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Haba baby u no try oo.
I lost ur contact.

lost your number too, am fine and you
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Duru009(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2017
This is just the truth six of my yoruba friends are all married to an igbo ladies.........

Thy are all extremely successful
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:52am On May 25, 2017
prciouschika:

Lag but visitin east early next month.
I'll pm u.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by prciouschika(f): 3:51pm On May 25, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lag but visitin east early next month. I'll pm u.
okay
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 25, 2017
Mizsylviah:
I am 100% Igbo
u're a LIAR! grin
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by prciouschika(f): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
hi
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by prciouschika(f): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
prciouschika:
hello how are you doing
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by modik(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mizsylviah:
I am 100% Igbo
Ada eji eje mba.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by yellowasampete: 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
dovelike:

I just feel like you are lying. I am an Igbo girl here too and what you said seems wrong. We don't even go near yoruba guys. We even prefer Akata. For some reasons we think yoruba (guys) hands are always dirty and our parents might not approve. Crazy I know. If an Igbo girl allows you to touch her, I promise you she just needs a temporal solution to 'get off' and that is it lipsrsealed. Just telling you so you dont get your heart in the line. All our quests is for our Igbo brothers.

Speak the truth sis! But lemme say this- be careful! They might catch feelings and are straight angry when you not tryna settle with them undecided; I had one yoruba guy that I was trying to use for "practice" I felt behind my peers in my interactions with the opposite sex ; so seeing as he was super eager I thought why not get some exposure grin The boy swore he was going to marry me and unbeknownst to me was telling other guys we were dating and threatening guys getting close. When that didn't work he started putting my name in the streets as a hoe. Meanwhile I'm the hoe he trying so hard to marry right? The poor guys in question don't want the stress and I don't blame them lol. But NEVER AGAIN. It might have been just this guy but lesson learned.

I was even trying to be honest with him and let him know look, I feel more comfortable marrying an igbo guy it's not you; he now tried to paint me as a tribalist; as if it's wrong to want to marry within your own culture for comfort. It's cool though- just goes to show how badly they want us igbo gals cool you can't curse what God has blessed; and good market will sell itself I guess lol

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 04, 2018
yellowasampete:

Speak the truth sis! But lemme say this- be careful! They might catch feelings and are straight angry when you not tryna settle with them undecided; I had one yoruba guy that I was trying to use for "practice" I felt behind my peers in my interactions with the opposite sex ; so seeing as he was super eager I thought why not get some exposure grin The boy swore he was going to marry me and unbeknownst to me was telling other guys we were dating and threatening guys getting close. When that didn't work he started putting my name in the streets as a hoe. Meanwhile I'm the hoe he trying so hard to marry right? The poor guys in question don't want the stress and I don't blame them lol. But NEVER AGAIN. It might have been just this guy but lesson learned.

I was even trying to be honest with him and let him know look, I feel more comfortable marrying an igbo guy it's not you; he now tried to paint me as a tribalist; as if it's wrong to want to marry within your own culture for comfort. It's cool though- just goes to show how badly they want us igbo gals cool you can't curse what God has blessed; and good market will sell itself I guess lol
Hahahaha chai!
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Exodora: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
mikezuruki:
Mumu!
When will this man start making sense with the things he say?
I am an ibo man to the core and believes that success comes when preparation meet opportunity! Hardwork and God....No be one woman from one region!

Thought you are one , if you are why are you not...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel / Security Guard At P'square House Injured Today(photos) / Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.