Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,682 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You (14897 Views)

See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by dammyowot: 8:15am On Nov 20, 2016
The moans and screams women let out in the bedroom can be a source of joy and motivation to their lovers, because to them it means they must be doing a really good job in pleasing her. However, contrary to what a man would like to believe, these supposed intimate sounds do not always depict pleasure; sometimes it is a way of communication, while other times it is even the exact opposite of pleasure. Here are some good, bad and crazy reasons a woman may scream during s.ex:

1. To Stroke His Ego

2. To Guide Him

3. To Hasten Things Up

4. To Encourage Him

5. She Learned It Somewhere

6. To Spice Things Up

7. Natural Response To Pleasure

8. Add urs

Source: http://naijauncut.com.ng/see-the-real-reasons-women-scream-during-s-ex-no-4-will-shock-you/

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Milanfan(m): 8:19am On Nov 20, 2016
9)She doesn't know when she is making that involuntary cry cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2016
To make him cum faster so he can stop lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2016
7 is the realest

5 Likes

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by crazymommy(f): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2016
Well i think guys that are very experienced can tell when a lady is faking it..

3 Likes

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2016
Number 4 will shock you? Why
Some women take the vow of silence during this time ....
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2016
crazymommy:
Errrr no not always

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nutase: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2016
To vent out there frustrations.

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2016
Softcurls:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Kingsley1000(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2016
some no dey shout o

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=RETIREDMUMU post=51193820][/quote]

Lol sometimes you are just over it and you have um ...arrived grin

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by windeal: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2016
What number does those that will lye down like a log of wood fall.

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2016
Softcurls:

Lol sometimes you are just over it and you have um ...arrived grin

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Hollawayn05(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2016
painful part is that some guys too will be screaming like a Bush Cat.
yho! yho!! yho yho yho till it faids...

5 Likes

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Genea(f): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2016
Hahahahaha no 3 na for 3mins man
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Splinz(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2016
Softcurls:

I guess this is only applicable to those who don't know the act of love making.

Cos in my own case, you wouldn't be in such a hurry to send me off riding, after giving you multiple earth shattering orgasm.

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2016
Splinz:

I guess this is only applicable to those who don't know the act of love making.

Cos in my own case, you wouldn't be in such a hurry to send me off riding, after giving you multiple earth shattering orgasm.

What if I am not enjoying it... or I'm sore or I need to go to work ect....

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by StarBukola(f): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2016
crazymommy:
I don't think so

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by StarBukola(f): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2016
girls used it as a means of encouragement to make him feel manly ,like he is in control. Nigeria guys know only to satisfy themselves, they careless about what there partner is feeling. the erotic sound make guys b on 3g or 4g,esp if her mouth is doing all the work on it.

7 Likes

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by LecciGucci: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2016
StarBukola:
girls used it as a means of encouragement to make him feel manly ,like he is in control. Nigeria guys know only to satisfy themselves, they careless about what there partner is feeling. the erotic sound make guys b on 3g or 4g,esp if her mouth is doing all the work on it.
Wen i bleep u ur faking attitude would dissapper
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by loadedvibes: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2016
Guys it is also good to also moan when doing it.. to encourage her. Just fake it actually.

2 Likes

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by StarBukola(f): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2016
LecciGucci:
Wen i bleep u ur faking attitude would dissapper
please don't hate
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2016
StarBukola:

you are beautiful, are you single
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by StarBukola(f): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

you are beautiful, are you single
thanks ,no.

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by tamertery(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
Softcurls:

U need dis in ur life... Stop playing ur boo like that... Its not fair... U r mkn him gt used to cuming faster... Thats dangerous... Stop please.... sad cry

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
tamertery:

U need dis in ur life... Stop playing ur boo like that... Its not fair... U r mkn him gt used to cuming faster... Thats dangerous... Stop please.... sad cry

Eew what the lipsrsealed ..... eew what's that
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
post=51196612:
Guys it is also good to also moan when doing it.. to encourage her. Just fake it actually.

That's weird... maybe a groan but not a moan
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by tamertery(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Softcurls:

Eew what the lipsrsealed ..... eew what's that

COW PRICK cheesy

Good for you.... wink
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
tamertery:

COW PRICK cheesy

Good for you.... wink

Lol dam thought it was human .... people actually eat it
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Splinz(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Softcurls:

What if I am not enjoying it... or I'm sore or I need to go to work ect....

Then in such cases, it isn't because I'm not doing my job well.
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Splinz(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
StarBukola:

I disagree with the bold, you can't generalize it. Have I Bleep you for you to come to this conclusion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Story: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena 18+ (episode 1-20) / Your First Toasting And How It Went / I Almost Toasted Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.