Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You (14910 Views)

See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by tamertery(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Softcurls:

Lol dam thought it was human .... people actually eat it

Yea... Of course... Its meat now...
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by LecciGucci: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
StarBukola:
please don't hate

Im not hating baby.. im telling u .
U hav no chance of faking it wen i bleep ur punny. The sweetness will send a strong broadcast to ur medula oblongatus thereby forcing out a real strong reflex action from u hence the unending moaning and shouting of my name wink.

I push in till i touch the end point of pvssi wink

Lol grin baba i don repent oo im jst comming back from church grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
tamertery:

Yea... Of course... Its meat now...

I'll pass lipsrsealed
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by tamertery(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Softcurls:

I'll pass lipsrsealed

C'MON... No fall my hands...its the most nutritious part of cow meat grin like seriously grin
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Kingsley1000(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
my babe only moans harder harder harder ....try bite the tip of the breast small
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Kingsley1000(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
i implore guys to always use tremadol
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by fotadmowmend(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Here jst to read comments..... buh can a lady tell me how true these are cos I no understand undecided kiss kiss
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by loadedvibes: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Moaning as a guy bleeps with the psychology of the girl. If she is doing it.
Softcurls:

That's weird... maybe a groan but not a moan
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by makdcash(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Experience machine cheesy cheesy grin

Softcurls:
To make him cum faster so he can stop lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Splinz:

I guess this is only applicable to those who don't know the act of love making.

Cos in my own case, you wouldn't be in such a hurry to send me off riding, after giving you multiple earth shattering orgasm.
Baba for the girls, Jagaban grin

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by ifyan(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Softcurls:

New you wicked
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Splinz(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Baba for the girls, Jagaban grin

grin grin grin If I catch you eh... grin
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Kelly2713(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
tongue
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by ofeshe(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Softcurls:
Does it mean girls feel nothing at all?
If yes thats why i stop dating long time ago.
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by StarBukola(f): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
LecciGucci:

U hav no chance of faking it wen i bleep ur punny. The sweetness will send a strong broadcast to ur medula oblongatus thereby forcing out a real strong reflex action from u hence the unending moaning and shouting of my name wink.

I hate to disappoint u but 70% of girls don't like it rather they enjoy fore play

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by ofeshe(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
StarBukola:
I hate to disappoint u but 70% of girls don't like it rather they enjoy fore play
That i agree

2 Likes

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by LecciGucci: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
StarBukola:

Nop baby.... maybe doz guys aint gat sweet preeq wink and lack good technique.
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
StarBukola:

Diz ur dp nawao...na suicide tins
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by StarBukola(f): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
LecciGucci:

Nop baby.... maybe doz guys aint gat sweet preeq wink and lack good technique.
no. oh wait let me think, yes is a no alright. but even if u have d biggest n d longest d.ick on mother planet and u don't knw how to use,tell me who u help
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by StarBukola(f): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
FuckyourMama:

Diz ur dp nawao...na suicide tins
pls don't abuse me ooo. monkey no fine but I'm mama like ham
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by LecciGucci: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
StarBukola:
no. oh wait let me think, yes is a no alright. but even if u have d biggest n d longest d.ick on mother planet and u don't knw how to use,tell me who u help

Lol. grin grin grin.. i didnt say longes or biggest..
Rather i said SWEETEST... maybe u dnt know som d!cks are sweeter dan others wink
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
StarBukola:
pls don't abuse me ooo. monkey no fine but I'm mama like ham

Lol
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by StarBukola(f): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Splinz:

I disagree with the bold, you can't generalize it. Have I Bleep you for you to come to this conclusion
hmmmm,I just dey see this o. but I will say this, what u disagreed to came as a result of research, call some girls and ask,
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Hollawayn05(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
i implore guys to always use tremadol

WHY?

So Bleeping Pussy is Now Federal Gov work bah?

abi you wan Go collect Oshodi garage ni?
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Hollawayn05(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2016
StarBukola:

that Person dat like dis Comment should come Out Now!!

I DISSagree
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by StarBukola(f): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2016
Hollawayn05:

that Person dat like dis Comment should come Out Now!!
I DISSagree
why do u disagree
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by fuckpro: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
... all of you are students... when you are handled by a master you don't moan, no... you speak in tongues!!!
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by EternalTruth: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
StarBukola:
girls used it as a means of encouragement to make him feel manly ,like he is in control. Nigeria guys know only to satisfy themselves, they careless about what there partner is feeling. the erotic sound make guys b on 3g or 4g,esp if her mouth is doing all the work on it.
mama cinta you're looking hot.
just one night stand with you pls..
I'm in unilorin.. where in kwara are u??
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by Kingsley1000(m): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hollawayn05:

WHY?
So Bleeping Pussy is Now Federal Gov work bah?
abi you wan Go collect Oshodi garage ni?
lol...make u satisfy her well

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by EternalTruth: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
LecciGucci:

chisos cheesy when this kind ones go repent
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by StarBukola(f): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
EternalTruth:
mama cinta you're looking hot. just one night stand with you pls.. I'm in unilorin.. where in kwara are u??
as a student, baa
Re: See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You by EternalTruth: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
StarBukola:
as a student, baa
doing my MSc in criminology and security studies.
been done with my first degree since 2010.
I'm 27 now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? / Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest Bum In Africa Shares Underwear Pictures. / Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.