Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] (53602 Views)

D'banj Cooking In Public On His 38th Birthday (Video, Photos) / Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) / Burnaboy Shows Off Marijuana Smoking Skills [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by TunezBlog: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2016
Burnaboy got dragged into a messy controversy recently by one Uju Stella who claimed to have been pregnant for the Raggae dancehall star and even shared photos of her Babybump as proff, only for the bump to go missing weeks ago.

The 'Soke' singer, bashed the Nigerian media for buying Uju's tall tales and has instead showed off the real lady in his life on social media.

Burnaboy shared a video of a lady cooking in his kitchen and tagged the photo with, 'Studio at the back, mama in the kitchen'. The footage shows a young lightskin beauty rocking a black tee backing the camera working on a meal.

25-year-old Burnaboy was laughing and seemed to be in a joyous mood in the 30sec clip he shared on gram.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/burnaboy-shows-off-his-bae-cooking-in.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by haywire07(m): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2016
But she looks descent na !!!!
She must be good on bed dahs y dat thug can keep her

Abi na jazz.....

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by makdcash(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2016
Burna boy don carry anoda one.....mak I no tal

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by goldbim(f): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Issorai...weekend parole grin grin..sha don't break her heart..God is watching you in 3D.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by kinggogo: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2016
Dem don jst gbensh finish, c d kain cloth wey she wear

3 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2016
Hope Tz Weed She's Preparinq 4 Him Sha!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by 2dice01: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2016
bad guy burna meant future baby mama in the kitchen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by chris2face(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2016
This one soon he is gonna give her Red card again

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Davash222(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2016
Aunty abeg find something cover your hair, make fungai, bacteria, scalp, and all dos nyama nyama no fall enter wetin my Guy wan chop.

9 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2016
Burna boy for don OFF her pant....fvck am! See the kain cloth wey she wear sef tongue

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by abbas99(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2016
Uju stella be like......

25 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by veekid(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Kenzico(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2016
... grin

ASHA.....!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by oluwamile(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2016
hmmmm...just chop life small small
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Funlordjnr: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2016
cheesy

Uju Stella right now!

13 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by tamertery(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Asin ehn... Sex in the kitchen is mad fun!!! Especially when shs on spag top and bum shorts... cry ooohh... I miss bae cry

4 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by hismerhill(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
I share in ur pain. As if u photocopy moi mind....

tamertery:
Asin ehn... Sex in the kitchen is mad fun!!! Especially when shs on spag top and bum shorts... cry ooohh... I miss bae cry
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Empty pot
Loose hair
I'm sure her hands were not washed if at all she is cooking anything..
Which studio is he talking about? Never heard any good music from him.. Wasting all that money on studio time and releasing garbage..

Okay I'm just hating.. The girl has some nice braids on..

13 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by firstolalekan(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
And what about that olosho girl claiming he got her pregnant grin grin

This life isn't fair o... grin

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Gee001: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
And this is news? *falls from okra plant

These mods will not kill me before my time. I give up on nairaland cry
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by henrydadon(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2016

11 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by oriflamebaby1(f): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
And this made front page undecided
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by fkdmods: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
haywire07:
But she looks descent na !!!!
She must be good on bed dahs y dat thug can keep her

Abi na jazz.....

You people have an amazing way of thinking. Decent how? Because she is in a kitchen? I don't know if she is or not but i'm wondering how you came to that bold conclusion.
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by CXLVII: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
when you re going upandan in the middle of laps like this on daily basis, Success, good health and prosperity can never be far from you

Divine Pu**y I call it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by AlexCk: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Na so
All these FP topics sef.

Meanwhile.........

3 Likes

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by SmartyPants(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
Empty pot
Loose hair
I'm sure her hands were not washed if at all she is cooking anything..

Okay I'm just hating.. The girl has some nice braids on..

The pot is not empty tho...there is some corn in it
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by EWAagoyin(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
uju must have definitely aborted the pregnancy after few milli transferred to her account... ashi like her killing innocent soul 4 nothing.
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
If not for the way some of these our musicians change girlfriends like clothes. I would have said she is the chosen one.
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by hamedollar(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by yusufficient(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
WETIN CONCERN ME, IF YOU LIKE NO SABI COOK....
HOW MANY POOR PEOPLE UNA HELP
I BEG

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" / Taiwo Lijadu Is Dead!!! / Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.