Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? - NYSC (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? (44901 Views)

NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot / NYSC 2017 Call-Up Letter Updates / 2016 Batch B NYSC Call-up Letter Is Out – See How To Print Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 6:01am On Nov 22, 2016
cheesy
Shammak:

Senior man bawo grin.. I am not senior kankan cheesy I'm just man...
All networks are good but sometimes they fluctuate.. I used MTN then sha
You can bring with you all networks, even MTEL grin
Man o, senior man o.
na u sabi. Thanks for your time. cheesy
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by opylas(m): 6:09am On Nov 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
No. But I'm from Kogi
Ohw-k. I'm currently serving in Ayetoro-Gbede, under Ijumu LG.
Okun ooo
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by SplendidE(f): 6:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Ebonyi all the way
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by Shammak(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2016
SPEEDEPITOME:
cheesy Man o, senior man o. na u sabi. Thanks for your time. cheesy
gringrin Anytime dear.. See you in Saraki land soon
Carry a sac of garri wen ur coming o.. I'll be waiting for it at share town
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by tobiloba940(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2016
claretino:
kwara state..
same here
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2016
opylas:

Ohw-k. I'm currently serving in Ayetoro-Gbede, under Ijumu LG.

Okun ooo
lol. Ayetoro is a very nice place. Good people and culture.

Little money, big flexing cheesy
Okun sir

1 Like

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by Morkavictor: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2016
Olivialight:
God of Mercy, who knows anything about Gombe state, How will one get to the camp from Lagos?
How many hours journey?
Thanks.
and i thought am only the one going to gombe.you can locate a Guo motors in lagos.
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by misspatsy(f): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2016
Nacoss25:
all rout lead to Nassarawa state. any body in the house who is coming with me
Yes oo,from Lagos
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by lukecent: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=Morkavictor post=51241903]drop your number pls.i will call.[/quote
xxxxxxxxxx
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by phemmiebabs: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2016
Winnyluv:
Welcome to Sunshine state dearie
thanks, are u serving dere or resides dere??
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2016
Shammak:

gringrin
Anytime dear.. See you in Saraki land soon

Carry a sac of garri wen ur coming o.. I'll be waiting for it at share town
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by LOVEGINO(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2016
Do you Know that you can invest and receive 3.60% of your investment daily forever. click on my signature to register.
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by chixjoe4all(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
if ur posted in bauchi bt u want to redoply after camp,,chat or whatsapp me 08068026976
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by chixjoe4all(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
if ur posted in bauchi bt want to redeploy after camping call or whatsapp me 08068026976
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by piagetskinner(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
radiokilla:
what's the proximity from masala to the City. Also, is there regular power supply there. Are there other charges like agency fee included? #abujacorper

No agency fee...
the power supply is generally poor everywhre

Call the number displayed to discuss more about ur intention
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by princedmiayer(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
angryIYAF-FINISH-OH.. IYAF-FINISH-OH.. dem say na stream 2. choi, with faith i open this thread thinking when i cucuma check mine e go com out . sha i blame BuBu una president for this
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by George22016(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Please as a foreign student what documents are we to bring to the camp?Is it just our Transcript, Certificate, Passports,Call up letter ...
Someone should help me out here God bless you in ancipation
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by matoxy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
As a corp members, you can still make money on your own. Stop relying on allawee that cannot sustain you. click on this link for more info

https:///LW2ejx5h9y931rcePOgYiR
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by nestaAK(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Adamawa
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by katanagirl08: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Anambra state.....i dont die
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by Ritzzy(f): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
katanagirl08:
Anambra state.....i dont die

Please is there a group for Anambra
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by collinsogaba: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Plateau state let's go der...
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by Xperience12: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
Fellow prospective Enugu corners for batch B, let's connect. Join our whatsapp group by clicking https:///FDvqsHe3Nc3I40RWx5FpgH

Or if you having problem kindly whatsapp 08032030453
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by GiggsTk(m): 5:05am On Nov 23, 2016
Please I need help finding my way from Kogi to the camp at Ogun
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by ijmbadmission(m): 6:10am On Nov 23, 2016
NOTICE!!!

Should in case you're deployed or know any PROSPECTIVE BATCH B CORP members, that is deployed to a state against his/her choice, and which to apply for relocation in camp on medical ground. I have a good good news that, i can help such person process medical report from prestigious and notable government or teaching hospital within southwest Nigeria.

With topmost secrecy, kindly tell anyone u know might need this help...If interested quote me. Thanks
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by Francishez(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2016
ijmbadmission:
NOTICE!!!

Should in case you're deployed or know any PROSPECTIVE BATCH B CORP members, that is deployed to a state against his/her choice, and which to apply for relocation in camp on medical ground. I have a good good news that, i can help such person process medical report from prestigious and notable government or teaching hospital within southwest Nigeria.

With topmost secrecy, kindly tell anyone u know might need this help...If interested quote me. Thanks

am interested..
Will b serving at kwara
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by oluwaniyi66(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Phavourlee:

No cross rivers
yes
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by tetengi4life(m): 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Congratulations prospective and serving corps member, for those that wish to conduct a personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake. Everything u need is in this thread FREE OF CHARGE
www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by sojiboy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
sharzy:
Abia State Corper

Of U re posted to umuahia and u nid room, contact me as soon as possible. Room for corper
Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by sojiboy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
BibiBasy:

welcome to Umunna, Bende camp. when u get to camp be careful coz the tiny/narrow gutters everywhere is a trap. a lot of people fall inside & injure themselves oo

Yeah its obvious u served in Abia and camp in ummuna Bende. Ye those gutters are killing. But I think dey Ve done sumtin to eat sha

1 Like

Re: Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? by sojiboy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
abdeiz:
posted to abia state, how do I get to the camp in abia from abuja? anyone else also posted to abia?

Shud u re posted to umuahia, there is a room for Kopas. Umuahia North

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) / What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas / Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.