Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks (7090 Views)

Some Women Squirt And Some Don't: Why? / She Squirt On My D!ck.. It Feels Very Warm / I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Kingsley1000(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Good sexual relationship is an integral and most important part of marriage.many marriages has been broken because of poor sex delivery and poor mastery in sexual intercourse by the male....

to make your wife attain orgasm,first u need to get her in the mood or stimulate her prior to copulation,kiss her deeply especially on the neck,handle her boobs and suck it while taking a soft bite on the nipples....get ur fingers down there and repeat all these things simultaneously for like 4mins.....is time to eat her lower chamber,research has shown that women experience pre cum during this period,make sure ur tongue touches the clitoris(at this point ,because of the ecstasy,she will press down ur head while moan intermittently)

is time to do the needful
#disclaimer,this is solely for the married

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Laveda(f): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Laveda:
lipsrsealed
Oya, let's marry and test it lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Kingsley1000(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Laveda:
lipsrsealed
good day ma!hope u're married,if not,u're violating the rules guiding this thread
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Laveda(f): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:

Oya, let's marry and test it lipsrsealed

undecided Haven't seen a pic of you before seff..
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Laveda:

undecided Haven't seen a pic of you before seff..
You wan see My pic? undecided
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Laveda(f): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:

You wan see My pic? undecided

Sure. wink
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Laveda:

Sure. wink
No worry

You'll see it when I'm contesting for Mr NL in 2018
wink
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Kingsley1000(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
no experiment with ur boy friend if u ain't married o....if u must,always use withdrawal method or condom
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by CrewkvnG(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Wow!

Nice tips tho kiss kiss

But ain't unknown

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Kingsley1000(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
frontpage material....very short and concise sex tips for married people .cc lalasticala
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Laveda(f): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:

No worry

You'll see it when I'm contesting for Mr NL in 2018
wink

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by CrewkvnG(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hey goddess Laveda!

So u still around Nairaland?

Sup with Diarylanders?
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Laveda(f): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
CrewkvnG:
Hey goddess Laveda!

So u still around Nairaland?

Sup with Diarylanders?

Hon!

Yeah, to kill boredom. embarassed

They cool, I stopped updating I just go there to read. smiley
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by CrewkvnG(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Laveda:

Hon!

Yeah, to kill boredom. embarassed

They cool, I stopped updating I just go there to read. smiley

Was in O town last week, couldn't reach ya cos contact was lost.

I had to stop my diary cos of privacy issues, it prompted my change of psuedo also
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Laveda(f): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
CrewkvnG:

Was in O town last week, couldn't reach ya cos contact was lost.

I had to stop my diary cos of privacy issues, it prompted my change of psuedo also

I still got you on Bbm, or you changed it?
I'll ping you now.

Lol same reason, deleted the first one, started another but now I can't just continue.
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Laveda:

cry cry cry cry cry

cry

Take heart bae

I'll make it worth the wait wink
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by CrewkvnG(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Laveda:

I still got you on Bbm, or you changed it?
I'll ping you now.

Lol same reason, deleted the first one, started another but now I can't just continue.

I got a new device but haven't set up the BBM.

Reach me via instagram @crew_kvng
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by BiafranBushBoy: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmm....

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Laveda(f): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
CrewkvnG:

I got a new device but haven't set up the BBM.

Reach me via instagram @crew_kvng

Alright. smiley
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by CrewkvnG(m): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Laveda:

Alright. smiley

Just setup the BBM now,
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Splinz(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
If I can't give my woman earth shattering orgasm with my dick without sucking the hole, then I'm not really a man- just a lesbian of some sort.

My dick; my pride! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Laveda(f): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
CrewkvnG:

Just setup the BBM now, new pin 2BC59D6F

Copied! I'll hit you up later. wink
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Laveda(f): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:

cry

Take heart bae

I'll make it worth the wait wink

smiley No problem, I'll wait.
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Kingsley1000(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Splinz:
If I can't give my woman earth shattering orgasm with my dick without sucking the hole, then I'm not really a man- just a lesbian of some sort.

My dick; my pride!
lol...
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Kingsley1000(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Hmmm....
bushboy why are u sighing
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Pablo212: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
What i noticed, What sets my wife in the mood and gets her squirty and all doesn't work for side chick... different body bro... discover what her body wants and let it float.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Kingsley1000(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Pablo212:
What i noticed, What sets my wife in the mood and gets her squirty and all doesn't work for side chick... different body bro... discover what her body wants and let it float.
thats true...different strokes for different folks
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Laveda:

smiley No problem, I'll wait.
Good girl wink
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by BiafranBushBoy: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingsley1000:
you are spoiling us...
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by BiafranBushBoy: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingsley1000:
you are spoiling us...
Re: How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Black girls are very stiff them no dey squirt

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Wife Abeg O / SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue / Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.